Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
    Man! Will you ever read the godforsaken post? I don't know, maybe my English is not as clearly and unequivocally simple and foolproof as I tear myself apart to make it. Damn it dude, put your eyeglasses and READ:

I suggest we take out ONLY the ONE WORD: “existing”, from the whole protocol and sign the goddamn thing, to get the upper hand in the negotiations and neutralize the illegally inserted, genocidal Turkic preconditions in this text, written by the TARC bastard, the Jew David Philips.

By doing this we will have implicitly RAISED the Wilson issue at no cost.

NOT THAT I EXPECT, AND I QUOTE FROM THE POST, THAT:

”from one day to the other Turks will cede the territory, but with the raising of the Wilson arbitration issue, the Turk (and the international Jewry) will lose their weapon of the Armenian Genocide denial”

To hell with it, I desperately add another explanation: Just raise the issue to put the cattle-herder, territory-worshipping Turk in a panic, not expecting the actual ceding of territory sometime soon. The Turk denies the Armenian Genocide because the Jew has fooled them and us into believing that after the recognition of the AG, they'll have to part with land, the worst nightmare of the genocidal nomads that scares them shitless.

No one has ever been able to show us why raising the issue is not in our favor, yet the self-appointed “experts” will go as far as it takes (not sparing ad hominems and insults) to discredit the Wilson arbitration and render the only Armenian-friendly document in history worthless.

Capice? I don't think so.

Sure man whatever you say. I can see why we would raise the issue since they are raising a few themselves. I think the problem is that they are in a stronger position then us thus they feel they can raise other issues but we cant. We need the open border more then they do thus they have preconditions the way they want them worded and not the other way around. It would be best to have no preconditions but....
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Sure man whatever you say. I can see why we would raise the issue since they are raising a few themselves. I think the problem is that they are in a stronger position then us thus they feel they can raise other issues but we cant. We need the open border more then they do thus they have preconditions the way they want them worded and not the other way around. It would be best to have no preconditions but....
      But what?

You still didnt get that this is not about "open border"....

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        Hellektor.... can you write all that in plain English? Just kidding, always appreciate your clear, concise, and anti-bullsh!t posts
        Thanks for the chance to repeat this in yet another manner, as clearly as possible and for the nth time, for those who are still in the same dashnakophobic, brainwashed state, believing everything pointing to the first Republic inevitably must interest only certain so-called ultranationalists:

Someone tell me why we shouldn't use our most powerful and 100% legally valid document of international law to piss off the genocidal barbarians. To be ultra clear: I am not saying we'll immediately get land back.

Don't Turks howl like wolves and whimper like swine about the tiny historically Armenian land we have liberated, at any and every occasion, disregarding any and every rule of decorum that “Armenia should cede the “occupied” “Azeri” territories NOW!” and that to the sore, genocidal, warmongering “Azeri” losers that hold absolutely no single document regarding the validity of any claim on any part of Artsakh, historically, morally or legally?

If we would only raise this totally just and valid issue, we could on all those occasions deliver a painful slap in the brazen muzzle of the genocidal occupiers and destroyers of our homeland by just saying, “you, Mongol savages, first get the phuk out of our home you've been illegally occupying since 1920, then we see what we can do”.

What is wrong with that? To complete the picture, just imagine the Turk had a single valid document of international law regarding the borders with Armenia… Just think about it for a second and see whether they wouldn’t force the Judeo-Saxon sonofabitchery to nuke Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post

I think the problem is that they are in a stronger position then us thus they feel they can raise other issues but we cant. We need the open border more then they do thus they have preconditions the way they want them worded and not the other way around. It would be best to have no preconditions but....
          Its is just as important for them to open borders. Pressure exists on them through EU as well as the US. In any event its a precondition for EU membership.

Its just awkward for them because they closed the borders in the first place. It will also be an admittance of a failed policy.

As for the current diplomacy, we are stronger but we do not seem to see it.
          It has been stated numerous times and not only from the Armenian side that any agreement will have to be without preconditions.

Therefore the President/ FM should throw back any document that comes across the table with the slightest hint of preconditions.

Better have a late agreement than a bad agreement.
          The whole idea of signing an agreement before a football match is ridiculus. Let the president watch football on the bloody TV.
          Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
          Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
          Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Well... I think freedom of speech in Turkey is not that bad. Since there are lots of writers and journalists discussing on Armenian and Kurdish problems. Yes; Hrant Dink was murdered and that is unacceptable. But you should also notice that Turkey had a Hrant Dink and countless opposition voices. I wonder who is the Dink of Armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by Army View Post
              Well... I think freedom of speech in Turkey is not that bad. Since there are lots of writers and journalists discussing on Armenian and Kurdish problems. Yes; Hrant Dink was murdered and that is unacceptable. But you should also notice that Turkey had a Hrant Dink and countless opposition voices. I wonder who is the Dink of Armenia?
              Armenia has quite a few political prisoners, and a number of journalists are amongst them. But I don't think there is anyone who has the status or the public notability of Dink. Armenia, like Turkey, has its share of thugs who, under the guise of hunting out the "traitors", will physically harm anyone who is writing against what the establishment wants or against what the thug believes to be right. We already have seen in this thread a death threat made against the President of Armenia by the Armenian equivalent of the attitudes that encouraged the Turkish nationalist fanatic who murdered Dink. The actual threat has been deleted - but the poster who made it is still being allowed to spread his attitudes.
              However, freedom of speech in either Turkey or Armenia does not consist of just being able to talk openly about the Armenian Genocide. That issue is of no importance to the everyday lives of both Turks or Armenians. The things that do have importance - such as fighting against corruption, criminals, and nepotism, encouraging democratic institutions and attitudes, safeguarding personal freedoms, pluralism and freedom of choice in the media - they are all far more freely and widely discussed in Turkey than they are in Armenia.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 10-02-2009, 11:21 AM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                We already have seen in this thread a death threat made against the President of Armenia by the Armenian equivalent of the attitudes that encouraged the Turkish nationalist fanatic who murdered Dink. The actual threat has been deleted - but the poster who made it is still being allowed to spread his attitudes.
                Actually, that was in another thread... and at 17 years old, the kid that murdered Hrant Dink wasn't old enough to be a nationalist fanatic. More likely, he was an impressionable youngster that was managed and manipulated by higher powers.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                  Actually, that was in another thread... and at 17 years old, the kid that murdered Hrant Dink wasn't old enough to be a nationalist fanatic. More likely, he was an impressionable youngster that was managed and manipulated by higher powers.
                  Even the most idiotic strategician would know that killing someone like Dink would harm Turkey more than Dink's writtings itself. However, I also agree that the murdering process and plans were too complex for a 17 years old guy. It was definitely some dark powers who wanted to cause more problems to Ankara-Armenian relationships and to the AKP government. %99 it was Ergenekon behind.
                  Last edited by Army; 10-02-2009, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Army View Post
                    Even the most idiotic strategician would know that killing someone like Dink would harm Turkey more than Dink's writtings itself. However, I also agree that the murdering process and plans were too complex for a 17 years old guy. It was definitely some dark powers who wanted to cause more problems to Ankara-Armenian relationships and to the AKP government. %99 it was Ergenekon behind.
                    I think there is way too much of this "Ergenekon did it", "Ergenekon was behind it" going around. It often seems to be just a convenient excuse that the general population uses to avoid facing up to and reforming their own bad attitudes, and a stick the religious right uses to threaten its secularist opponents. It wasn't Ergenekon that manipulated the suspect to be photographed standing proudly in front of a Turkish flag - it was the ordinary police in Trabzon, police who held the same basic views as the murderer.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      I think there is way too much of this "Ergenekon did it", "Ergenekon was behind it" going around. It often seems to be just a convenient excuse that the general population uses to avoid facing up to and reforming their own bad attitudes, and a stick the religious right uses to threaten its secularist opponents. It wasn't Ergenekon that manipulated the suspect to be photographed standing proudly in front of a Turkish flag - it was the ordinary police in Trabzon, police who held the same basic views as the murderer.
                      Basic (non-officer) policemen are just simple minded people who failed to enter an university. Who gave the gun to that child; who sent him to Istanbul; who told him where Dink works and what time he would leave; who gave him the money and plans to escape etc are more important and too complex for just a few fascist policemen or thugs to manage.

If you could remember the attack to Turkish supreme court was also did by one man but it is revealed that there are more people in it. And also the attacker was in close contact with the Ergenekon members; even worked for them as a lawyer for years. However, the terrorists did not expect him to get caught... so their plan failed on the last stage (escaping) and got revealed.
                      Last edited by Army; 10-02-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X