Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

iran's nuclear energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iran's nuclear energy

its peaceful as they call it!
    but really is it?
    i heard iran gonna send and support other countrys around with nuclear energy in order to get additional money dont they get enough with petrol?
    anyway can it be a threat to armenia in anyway? or maybe we can get the nuclear energy from them and support our country's energy sources!
    is there uranium beneath armenia?
    armenia with nuclear power=azerbaijan and turkey kneel before us!
    Ararat gonna be ours once again! am i day dreaming again?

Re: iran's nuclear energy

Originally posted by Parskahay View Post
    but really is it?
    i heard iran gonna send and support other countrys around with nuclear energy in order to get additional money dont they get enough with petrol?
    anyway can it be a threat to armenia in anyway? or maybe we can get the nuclear energy from them and support our country's energy sources!
    In Armenia, uranium prospection and/or exploration is being performed by Global Gold Corporation

General

NGOs concerned about uranium exploration in Armenia
    Syunik already is home to the copper mining works of Kapan and Kajaran. Inga Zarafian, chairman of the non-governmental organization Ecolur external link, said that opening a uranium mine in the area would greatly increase the ecological hazards.

Traces of heavy metals such as mercury and arsenic have already been found in the hair of children living near what is expected to be the uranium project's primary mining site, Lernadzor, some three kilometers away from Kajaran. Surveys by the Armenian National Academy of Science's Ecosphere Research Center show that ground radiation in the area exceeds the permitted level by more than three and a half times; ground contamination by heavy metals is several times higher than allowed. (EurasiaNet March 26, 2009)

Uranium exploration plans in Armenia provoke fears among villagers
    The villagers of Lernadzor in the southern hills of Armenia are alarmed at plans to prospect for uranium ore in the area, nearly forty years after a local mine was closed. In April this year, a contract was signed between the Armenian environment minister, Aram Harutiunian, and the Russian company Atompredmedzoloto to mine uranium throughout Armenia. The hills around Lernadzor, in the Syunik region, 340 kilometres south of the Armenian capital Yerevan, are a prime candidate for exploratory work, because the region is well known as a source of uranium since Soviet times. Experts believe there are thousands of tonnes of ore still in the ground. The Armenian and Russian partners have said they will start prospecting by means of drilling in the hills near the villages of Lernadzor, Pukhrut and Katnarat. If they find sufficient amounts of uranium, as they expect, they will start to mine them from 2010. (Caucasus Reporting Service Nov. 12, 2008)

Russia enters uranium mining joint venture in Armenia
    On April 23, 2009, the Armenian government approved uranium exploration in Armenia by the Armenian-Russian Mining Company for five years. The Armenian-Russian Mining Company was set up in September 2008. (RIA Novosti Apr. 23, 2009)

A joint venture established between Russia and Armenia plans to start uranium prospecting in the south of Armenia by late 2008, the venture's Russian participant said on April 22, 2008. Atomredmetzoloto, which manages all Russian uranium-producing assets, and the Armenian Environmental Ministry, signed on April 22, 2008, in Yerevan an agreement on establishing a joint venture to prospect and mine uranium and other mineral resources on the territory of the South Caucasus state. (RIA Novosti Apr. 22, 2008)

On Feb. 6, 2008, Russa and Armenia concluded an agreement on the establishment of a joint venture for the exploration and mining of uranium on Armenian territory. Russia plans to invest US$ 3 million into uranium exploration in Armenia in 2008. (RIA Novosti Feb. 6, 2008)

An armenian-russian joint venture for the mining and milling of uranium ore on Armenian territory is to be founded in the first half of 2008, according to Armenian minister of environment Aram Arutjunjan. During the Soviet era, the Armenian uranium resources were estimated at 30,000 t. (RIA Novosti Dec. 25, 2007)

Russia and Armenia have signed an agreement on geological exploration, extraction, and refining of uranium ore on the territory of the latter country. According to this agreement, the sides will form a joint venture on development and production of uranium in Armenia. They will also undertake necessary measures to prepare uranium deposits for uranium production. (RBC Apr. 23, 2007)

http://www.wise-uranium.org/upasi.html
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

No actually a while back I heard Iran was
      ready to supple Armenia with nuclear fuel.

Comment

but really is it?
        Kid, your Iran would never support Armenia in a war against Turkey. You really love those Persians a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Icy View Post
          No actually a while back I heard Iran was
          ready to supple Armenia with nuclear fuel.
          yes and someone is blind to not see this

Comment

but really is it?
            Well...yes you are dreaming, but you are right about one thing. The only way Armenia can take 'Western Armenia' would be through military action. Even then it would be difficult to remove the vast Kurdish population in the region. Therefore you gotta get your hands dirty if you want Ararat back. That is of course if Turkey just goes to sleep.

Comment

fcuk the israel
              the only things which concerns me is to remove turkey and azerbaijan from map

Comment

Working...
              X