Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Dants However, to be fair...may I remind you that many posters call felizitation "french boy", and then get angry when he calls you an american. What's up with that?

People, just stop acting like idiots!

The only two that do that from what I remember are Pasa and l.y.n. and I have been meaning to complain about that.

Comment

i said its the perception we get. As for being Britainized, do you hear me talking about fish and chip, clubbing, drinking all the xxxxing time? no. when im around armos, i use my armenian culture

as for being biggest diaspora area, wrong again, moscow has largest diaspora concentration.

As for americans themselves, ive said many a time, i have no qualms against american workers, its just their ruling class i hate, as much as every nations ruling class.

As for stereotyping, its not hard, look at members on armo club, and see how many pose as being xxxxing gangsters, with BMW and xxxx like that. Its not a stereotyping, just a slight exageration.

What i wanna know is how the xxxx did we get to this, from the Armenian Army. Is there anyway we can discipline ourselves to sticking to the thread title lol?

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam I don't get it.
        why do you, European Armenians, hate us so much???
        menk SHAD lav martig enk... Asdvadz vga lol
        It was a joke oulan ! It's not worth making a fuss about it.
        Anyway, there was some interesting posts here, but EACH time people prefer talking about himself. Jahnam and Arvee, I suggest you read the firsts posts, it's interesting, and you're point of view is welcome (on the subject, don't talk about french cheese please).

I remind you the purpose: armenian army. In what extent do you think it's a good idea ? how can it be ? where may we find the money ? who should be involved ?

Jan, yes alway at the "english as second language" state

Comment

i think theres this great poster from the russian revolution, where at the bottom of thi pyramid its the workers who say "we work for the ruling class", and on top of them is the army who ses "we shoot the workers"

anyway, what im trying to say is, there is no Armenian Army, its should be called the "Armenian Ruling Classes Army"

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan anyway, what im trying to say is, there is no Armenian Army, its should be called the "Armenian Ruling Classes Army"
            Actually, I don't care what you would call it, since the army exists, and it is called "army", and all the purpose here is to know if some efforts (human, economical, political) should be done for this army. And if so, how should it be done.

So ?

Comment

Originally posted by felizitation Actually, I don't care what you would call it, since the army exists, and it is called "army", and all the purpose here is to know if some efforts (human, economical, political) should be done for this army. And if so, how should it be done.

So ?
              See, now you crossed the line. This conversation might actually turn into something REAL and USEFUL. This is not possible to do for some posters here, who see it much more fit to discuss the same ideological and unproven theories and their imaginary consequences.

Please modify your question, in order to allow these unnamed posters to actually be able to answer. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants See, now you crossed the line. This conversation might actually turn into something REAL and USEFUL. This is not possible to do for some posters here, who see it much more fit to discuss the same ideological and unproven theories and their imaginary consequences.

Please modify your question, in order to allow these unnamed posters to actually be able to answer. Thank you.

Oh yeah, you're right. Here is the "new" question for the posters mentionned by baronig:
                If one day Eminem decide to make a song with Harout about "Armenian Army," what would be the lyrics ?

Comment

Originally posted by felizitation Oh yeah, you're right. Here is the "new" question for the posters mentionned by baronig:
                  If one day Eminem decide to make a song with Harout about "Armenian Army," what would be the lyrics ?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!! !TOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

It can however be debated that Eminem is more of an anarchist, and would therefore not be able to match with Harout. Neither, however, seem to have grasped the idea of the unity of all workers around the world.

Comment

wtf happened here then?

Comment

• Originally posted by felizitation It was a joke oulan ! It's not worth making a fuss about it.
                      Anyway, there was some interesting posts here, but EACH time people prefer talking about himself. Jahnam and Arvee, I suggest you read the firsts posts, it's interesting, and you're point of view is welcome (on the subject, don't talk about french cheese please).

I remind you the purpose: armenian army. In what extent do you think it's a good idea ? how can it be ? where may we find the money ? who should be involved ?

Jan, yes alway at the "english as second language" state
                      I am sorry but I did not take anything off topic. I made a direct response to a specific post. If that post was off topic already, take it up with that author.

Comment

Working...
                      X