Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Did Iranians come from Armenia? The Pureness of Armenian Genotype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Iranians come from Armenia? The Pureness of Armenian Genotype

A great topic to show everyone that all the IE(icluding iranians) races originated from Armenia and about the pureness of the Armenian Genotype...

Lets start off with this video

A video made of 5 parts(watch all of them) proving that Armenia is the cradle of Civilizations...

Re: Did Iranians come from Armenia? The Pureness of Armenian Genotype

A great video for our non-Armenian speakers

Comment

Another great video with english subs

Comment

Armenian Origins of Sumer

Although several location throughout the Armenian Highlands hosted advanced civilizations that were much older than Sumer, international academia considers Sumer to be the world's first advanced human civilization. The Sumerians were not the world's oldest civilization. They were, however, the most advanced civilization in the ancient world. According to Sumerian texts, the Armenian Highlands were considered to be a sacred locality, a mythical place were gods dwelt. There are also strong indicators that Sumerians themselves had originated in the vicinity of the Armenian Highlands and were perhaps one of the survivors of a great flood that had occurred in the region.

Some who are well versed in ancient history may have heard that the Sumerians spoke a "Turkic" language. The position by some western academics that Sumer was a Turkic language was simply based on the agglutinative characteristics of the language spoken in Sumer. Fortunately, modern linguistics and commonsense has now all but abolished the baseless "Turkic" theory. Sumerologists now believe that the language spoken in Sumer was either unique (has no relations to any known languages) or is a Caucasian language. Sadly, the old theories had given rise to Turkish wet dreams such as the "Sun Language Theory".

Nonetheless, although historians today claim that they do not know where the Sumerians first originated, many Armenian historians claim that they originated within the Armenian Highlands. And the following is more-or-less their working theory:

* If the general vicinity of the Armenian Highlands hosted the oldest known advanced human settlements on earth, settlements predating Sumerian settlements, then logic would dictate that Sumerians emerged from Asia Minor, or the Caucasus. Even before the dawn of Sumerian civilization, various localities within the Armenian Highlands such as Metsamor, Shenkavit, Karahunj, Catal Huyuk and Gobekli Tepe were already prominent cities known for their urban planning, art, theology, astronomy and metallurgy.

* According to Sumerian texts, some of their national gods and goddesses had a close connection to the Armenian Highlands.

* Sumerian beliefs suggest that they thought life originated within the Armenian Highlands. This belief is echoed by the Sumerian epic tale pertaining to the biblical great deluge.

* Depictions of Sumerians resemble typical Armenian phenotypes.

* Sumerians seem to have built pyramid shaped temples called ziggurats upon the flat topography of Mesopotamia (similar to the ancient Egyptians) primarily to mimic sacred mountains.

* The famous Sumerian epic tale of ARATTA describes the cultural and economic relationship between Sumer and the Armenian Highlands.

* Moreover, the Armenian language shares over a hundred words with the now extinct Sumerian language, evidence that the two contemporary nations had intimate contact with each other in the ancient world.

Comment

Youtube is fast becoming the natural home for nutters, It keeps them off the streets I suppose, and out of the asylums.

Originally posted by haysip View Post
          A great video if you want the world to think that Armenians are a bunch of lunatics making claims that the first inhabitants of Britain were "Britons who came from Armenia". Do you actually believe nonsense like that?

Originally posted by haysip View Post
          Proof that you don't have to look like a raving madman to spout mad nonsense. Heruni actually seems like an personable, intelligent old gentleman, until he starts to reveal crazy opinions, like the builders of Stonehenge and the pyramids were tought by Armenians.
          Last edited by bell-the-cat; 04-17-2011, 05:47 PM.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Bell, who knows: maybe ethnic Atlants were originated from cats? Everything is possible
            Last edited by Mukuch; 04-18-2011, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              Youtube is fast becoming the natural home for nutters ...A great video if you want the world to think that Armenians are a bunch of lunatics ....
              I don't usually find myself agreeing with you, but I will say this. I have respect for people's cultures - including the Armenian culture. But when one starts crafting stories about how Armenians were the founders of Britain on a thread called "Did Iranians come from Armenia?" people will think there's something seriously wrong. I was hoping to find some actual plausible theory worth learning about or discussing; but it seems pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                I don't usually find myself agreeing with you, but I will say this. I have respect for people's cultures - including the Armenian culture. But when one starts crafting stories about how Armenians were the founders of Britain on a thread called "Did Iranians come from Armenia?" people will think there's something seriously wrong. I was hoping to find some actual plausible theory worth learning about or discussing; but it seems pointless.
                Coming to an Armenian forum and saying that Armenians are Iranians is not the same?

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  Coming to an Armenian forum and saying that Armenians are Iranians is not the same?
                  Obviously I agree that Iranians and Armenians are related -- that link is here: http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....n-Assimilation

My question was about the claim that Armenians were the founders of the U.K. - that's what I commented on. It seems unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                    Obviously I agree that Iranians and Armenians are related -- that link is here: http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....n-Assimilation

My question was about the claim that Armenians were the founders of the U.K. - that's what I commented on. It seems unrealistic.
                    As historic neighbours, we naturally have connections in several spheres, but that doesn't make us part of Greater Iran or part of the "Iranian Family". Our culture, history, and people are still strictly separate and independent, and thank God it will continue that way.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                    X