Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Kurdish Rebels Defiant Against Turkey: 'Freedom Is Our Right'

In refugee camp near area housing PKK militants, refugees hunker down for war of attrition.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      Just in case anybody missed the question...

Does anyone from anywhere know of even one of the over three thousand (3,000 +++ ) Armenian villages that are now occupied by almost exclusively kurds that has an Armenian CEMETARY that hasn't been abused or destroyed???
      The kurds are ignoring the rights they denied to Armenian and all other people's of that land.
      The --- only injustice --- they speak of is injustice to themselves.

The question still remains ... Does anyone (including kurds) know of any Armenian cemeteries in ANY of the over 3,000 Armenian villages that are now occupied by overwhelming kurd majority, that have not been abused or destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by gokorik View Post
        @ Artashes
        It wasn't even a week ago you were arguing that a genocide against the Kurds wouldn't be a genocide but justice. The indiscriminant murder of men women and children is your idea of justice..!? LOL! You are insane if you really think that.

I get it, there are/were groups of Kurds who wish to Kurdify Armenian land, destroy any evidence of our ancestors but my argument is does that give you the right to indiscriminately kill all of them? Again you're saying that it does. WTF!

Haven't the Persians, over the centuries, comited those very crimes you talk about? Destroying cemeteries, killing Armenians, occupying Old Armenia. So do you think we should comit a genocide against the them? What about the Arabs. Where's this mentality take us?

If there was a Kurd, Arab or whatever infront of me and I knew they killed an Armenian because he or she was Armenian or Christian, then that person deserves to die. But if you bring me his/her child and tell me he/she deserves to die because of what their parents did, I'd tell you to F yourself because thumb done anything but be born to a murderer. And here you are, trying to yell to the 4 corners of the world that all Kurds are dirty guilty subhuman deserving only to be justly murdered.. facepalm

Not sure what you think isn't right about my post but instead of beating around the bush just call me out on whatever conspiracy you've cooked up in your head. What? You think im a Kurd? Lol i don't care if you do.[/

gokorik is referring to my post #20787 in the negorno karabakh military balance thread.

gokorik , you have made up words I never said. The words and meaning you have fabricated certainly help carry your argument, but have no merit.
        Pull up my post and show everyone.
        I'm not computer savvy enough to do that.
        Ya idiot, you accuse me of ??? Advocating children should die???
        Your words not mine jerk.
        You accuse me of advocating genocide, you fkn jerk. Those are your words not mine.
        You accuse me of a fantasy conspirator ,whilst you (literally) fantasize I call you a kurd.
        Pull up my post and exhibit to all how you can change my words and meaning to suit you argument.
        You turned out to be a jerk.
        Pull up the post and show everyone how you conclude I said any of the crap --- YOU --- wrote
        Here bud, let me put it into context for you since you're having a hard time.

Hyefighter2 posts #20779
        Our artillery can make a new genocide bro
        And you follow up that post with post #20787

You talk about all the crimes the Kurds commited and then you end off your post with
        If we kill any of them for that, it ain't genocide. It's justice.
        Again you are deffending hyefighter2 post #20779 which is reffering to our artillery creating a Kurdish genocide, and you go on to say in essence our artillery creating a Kurdish genocide isn't genocide but justice... LOL! Im not putting words in your mouth you are. Proofs in the pudding. However you'd like to justify it a genocide is a genocide.

Jerk jerk jerk jerk LOL please.

The destying of the graves is some f'ed up stuff but again can you show me how it works in your head that all the kurds have to be punished for the crimes of some. How manny people dose it take to destroy however many cemeteries they have? 5 million? 10 million 20 million? Are they all guilty of the crime? All 20 million? Its disgusting dont get me wrong but im not gona look at an entire race all crooked because there are f'ed up people amidts them. So your saying every cemetery has been destroyed?

Comment

The kurds are ignoring the rights they denied to Armenian and all other people's of that land.
          The --- only injustice --- they speak of is injustice to themselves.

The question still remains ... Does anyone (including kurds) know of any Armenian cemeteries in ANY of the over 3,000 Armenian villages that are now occupied by overwhelming kurd majority, that have not been abused or destroyed?
          kurd speaks of outrage for themselves. No mention of the unbelievable outrage(s) they committed against virtually all the indigenous people of the land they are fraudulently claiming.
          Not one word of shame.
          Not from a kurd.
          Many Kurds have aknowledged the crimes their ancestors have commited. Ill start getting a list of articles to prove it. Saying sorry and actualy doing someting to make it right are completly different tho. Lets see what they do if they get their own state. With the amount of sophisticated arms available to be purchased in that region now it seem the Turks are in for a shlackin.

Comment

Here bud, let me put it into context for you since you're having a hard time.

Hyefighter2 posts #20779

And you follow up that post with post #20787

You talk about all the crimes the Kurds commited and then you end off your post with

Again you are deffending hyefighter2 post #20779 which is reffering to our artillery creating a Kurdish genocide, and you go on to say in essence our artillery creating a Kurdish genocide isn't genocide but justice... LOL! Im not putting words in your mouth you are. Proofs in the pudding. However you'd like to justify it a genocide is a genocide.

Jerk jerk jerk jerk LOL please.

The destying of the graves is some f'ed up stuff but again can you show me how it works in your head that all the kurds have to be punished for the crimes of some. How manny people dose it take to destroy however many cemeteries they have? 5 million? 10 million 20 million? Are they all guilty of the crime? All 20 million? Its disgusting dont get me wrong but im not gona look at an entire race all crooked because there are f'ed up people amidts them. So your saying every cemetery has been destroyed?
            You have taken my post and misrepresented what I said.
            In hyefighters post, I respond by saying ..… no Armenian seeks genocide and I tell him his choice of words is bad.
            You then take one of my last sentences as if I responded with that sentence in the beginning of post.
            My sentence of ... If we go in there and kill any ... Is not genocide but justice , has nothing to do with advocating genocide.
            You clearly are not understanding my post or refuse to understand.
            Again you use same argument that not all kurds but only some. The destruction of graveyards by some kurds is supported by community ... The destructors come from those communities, the same as the kurd fighter in west Armenia is really supported by those communities or they could not operate.
            You still rearainge my words to suit your argument and distort what I said.
            Pull my post and hyefighters post up so everyone can see.
            You are clearly not comprehending what I wrote but rather continue your meritless accusations.
            Pull up the post and show everyone.

Comment

You have taken my post and misrepresented what I said.
              In hyefighters post, I respond by saying ..… no Armenian seeks genocide and I tell him his choice of words is bad.
              You then take one of my last sentences as if I responded with that sentence in the beginning of post.
              My sentence of ... If we go in there and kill any ... Is not genocide but justice , has nothing to do with advocating genocide.
              You clearly are not understanding my post or refuse to understand.
              Again you use same argument that not all kurds but only some. The destruction of graveyards by some kurds is supported by community ... The destructors come from those communities, the same as the kurd fighter in west Armenia is really supported by those communities or they could not operate.
              You still rearainge my words to suit your argument and distort what I said.
              Pull my post and hyefighters post up so everyone can see.
              You are clearly not comprehending what I wrote but rather continue your meritless accusations.
              Pull up the post and show everyone.
              Whatever you say bro. Everyone can make a judgment on what you meant for themselves. It really seems like you saying what i think. You can post hyefighter2 posts yourself. Who am i your secretary? Im sure if anyone really wanted to they would be capable of looking it up themselves.

Comment

We have no clue how those attrocites actually took place. Was it a few kurds was it many, did people protest? Were there fights between those that were desecrating graves and others that disagreed? Were the people that disagreed to scared to do something about it because it would put their family in danger. Were these events in the 20's? Or were they yesterday?

You're trying to paint things black and white im trying to tell you real life has many shades of grey. Thing are rarely ever so simple.

Comment

Whatever you say bro. Everyone can make a judgment on what you meant for themselves. It really seems like you saying what i think. You can post hyefighter2 posts yourself. Who am i your secretary? Im sure if anyone really wanted to they would be capable of looking it up themselves.
                  Everyone can make a judgement on what I said ?
                  A judgement of hat I said does not include changing the meaning of what I said.
                  I fashioned those words to mean specifically what I meant. That's not open to reinterpret.
                  If you didn't understand you could ask, but you didn't. Rather instead you inserted your meaning and then accuse me of what you said.
                  The reason I said pull my & hyes post up was because you selectively change my words by taking them out of context.
                  The jerk comments emmediately follow your total fabrication to depict what I wrote as advocating child murder and genocide etc. again you take my comments out of context to further your meritless and fraudulent tact.

Comment

Why are there still some graves that were abused? Why werent they destroyed? If every Kurds a genocide compeled animal why are there still khatchkars left in some places? Again things arent as black and white as you're trying to paint it.

Comment

Everyone can make a judgement on what I said ?
                      A judgement of hat I said does not include changing the meaning of what I said.
                      I fashioned those words to mean specifically what I meant. That's not open to reinterpret.
                      If you didn't understand you could ask, but you didn't. Rather instead you inserted your meaning and then accuse me of what you said.
                      The reason I said pull my & hyes post up was because you selectively change my words by taking them out of context.
                      The jerk comments emmediately follow your total fabrication to depict what I wrote as advocating child murder and genocide etc. again you take my comments out of context to further your meritless and fraudulent tact.
                      Yes you specifically fasioned those words to meant that killing any kurd is not genocide and calling it a genocided was a poor choce of words rater it shood be looked at as justified revenge. Who the hell do you think you're kidding?
                      Last edited by gokorik; 08-20-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X