Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who owns what in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who owns what in Armenia

Gevz, you're right. Armenians in Armenia are much better than Armenians from the rest of the world including Iran, except in Iran we had the balls to defend our culture which is why there are over a dozen Armenian churches in one of the most islamic muslim countries in the world. You on the other hand couldn't goto echmiadzin 25 years ago to pray, because of your mother russia. So instead of trying to label us parskahavs or whatever childish name you can think of, tell us what needs to happen in Armenia since you're so educated on the topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
      Gevz, you're right. Armenians in Armenia are much better than Armenians from the rest of the world including Iran, except in Iran we had the balls to defend our culture which is why there are over a dozen Armenian churches in one of the most islamic muslim countries in the world. You on the other hand couldn't goto echmiadzin 25 years ago to pray, because of your mother russia. So instead of trying to label us parskahavs or whatever childish name you can think of, tell us what needs to happen in Armenia since you're so educated on the topic?
      You had the balls to defend your culture? Your kind didn't because if you had any balls to defend your kind would have fought in Artsakh but you failed. Your kind wouldn't flee 'Syria' the country they called 'home' after the genocide....instead they are fleeing because you guessed it xxxxz hit the fan. Your kind now preaches democracy and how Armenia should be run and questions 'who owns what in Armenia'

Here are the facts.

Your kind wont EVER live in Armenia
      Your kind wont EVER give anything back to Armenia
      Your kind has never paid $1 tax in Armenia
      Your kind always talks xxxx how corruption is bad and we should change the system because ( corruption is mass spread )

NOW here is the funny part.

Londonsti
      Mher
      & you live in a country where it has laws,minimal corruption so basically you 3 live in a countries where it's the opposite to 'Armenia'.

By living in these countries.........................YOU HAVE ALREADY 'BEATEN' 90% OF THE ARMENIAN POPULATION SINCE YOU ARE NOT RULED BY AN OLIGARCH SYSTEM AND YOU ARE FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR RIGHTS,FREE TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT, SINCE YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN ARMENIA AM I RIGHT??????????

FROM WHAT I GATHER YOU ARE NEITHER A

1 . MILLIONAIRE
      2. BILLIONAIRE
      3. ENTREPRENEUR

SO SOMEONE LIKE YOUR SELF THAT COMPLAINS AND TALKS IT ALL UP HOW BAD IT IS AND HOW OLIGARCHS RUN ARMENIA - JUST EXACTLY WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED IN YOUR F..KED UP DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY - SIMPLE ANSWER IS NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANT VALUE.

THEREFOR - EVEN IF EVERYTHING WAS ALL BEAUTIFUL IN YOU STILL COULDN'T ACHIEVE JACK S..HIT. SO WHY YOU COMPLAINING? A HOPELESS PERSON REMAINS HOPELESS AND A SUCCESSFUL PERSON BECOMES SUCCESSFUL REGARDLESS. YOU ARE NEITHER SO DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO OWNS WHAT BECAUSE IN THE RIGHT CONDITIONS YOU STILL COULDN'T DO IT.

Comment

Gevz I am sure you know that Monte was a Paskahav

The Armenians in Iran have kept their language and culture to the T and many come to Armenia to party and spend money.

Iranians are our ancient friends far beyond before Islam and Christianity.

The biggest defender of Armenians on the internet is the Iranians.....they see us as their brothers and guys like you are fcking it up.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
          You had the balls to defend your culture? Your kind didn't because if you had any balls to defend your kind would have fought in Artsakh but you failed. Your kind wouldn't flee 'Syria' the country they called 'home' after the genocide....instead they are fleeing because you guessed it xxxxz hit the fan. Your kind now preaches democracy and how Armenia should be run and questions 'who owns what in Armenia'

Here are the facts.

Your kind wont EVER live in Armenia
          Your kind wont EVER give anything back to Armenia
          Your kind has never paid $1 tax in Armenia
          Your kind always talks xxxx how corruption is bad and we should change the system because ( corruption is mass spread )

NOW here is the funny part.

Londonsti
          Mher
          & you live in a country where it has laws,minimal corruption so basically you 3 live in a countries where it's the opposite to 'Armenia'.

By living in these countries.........................YOU HAVE ALREADY 'BEATEN' 90% OF THE ARMENIAN POPULATION SINCE YOU ARE NOT RULED BY AN OLIGARCH SYSTEM AND YOU ARE FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR RIGHTS,FREE TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT, SINCE YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN ARMENIA AM I RIGHT??????????

FROM WHAT I GATHER YOU ARE NEITHER A

1 . MILLIONAIRE
          2. BILLIONAIRE
          3. ENTREPRENEUR

SO SOMEONE LIKE YOUR SELF THAT COMPLAINS AND TALKS IT ALL UP HOW BAD IT IS AND HOW OLIGARCHS RUN ARMENIA - JUST EXACTLY WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED IN YOUR F..KED UP DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY - SIMPLE ANSWER IS NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANT VALUE.

THEREFOR - EVEN IF EVERYTHING WAS ALL BEAUTIFUL IN YOU STILL COULDN'T ACHIEVE JACK S..HIT. SO WHY YOU COMPLAINING? A HOPELESS PERSON REMAINS HOPELESS AND A SUCCESSFUL PERSON BECOMES SUCCESSFUL REGARDLESS. YOU ARE NEITHER SO DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO OWNS WHAT BECAUSE IN THE RIGHT CONDITIONS YOU STILL COULDN'T DO IT.
          In my life as an exile , whoever I went that I could gather something that might help , I gather and sent back.
          You need to do some serious recalculating if you can't count , (1) the millions of (money) , (b) , (c) any other GOD damned thing of value that our sorry selves ) could come up with.
          --- From ALL four corners of this world----
          Have you ever counted money and gold ETC sent back?????????
          Are you saying the diaspora are ....????????????!?!?!
          ----- I'm still refraining .

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            In my life as an exile , whoever I went that I could gather something that might help , I gather and sent back.
            You need to do some serious recalculating if you can't count , (1) the millions of (money) , (b) , (c) any other GOD damned thing of value that our sorry selves ) could come up with.
            --- From ALL four corners of this world----
            Have you ever counted money and gold ETC sent back?????????
            Are you saying the diaspora are ....????????????!?!?!
            ----- I'm still refraining .
            And regretfully I forgot to include this missed point .
            Have you ever tried to calculate the numbered of diaspora that have given their time and energy DIRECTLY to Hayastan ???
            The turcs or anyone else could not take away the FACT that we are HAYR .
            Niether can you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              Gevz I am sure you know that Monte was a Paskahav

The Armenians in Iran have kept their language and culture to the T and many come to Armenia to party and spend money.

Iranians are our ancient friends far beyond before Islam and Christianity.

The biggest defender of Armenians on the internet is the Iranians.....they see us as their brothers and guys like you are fcking it up.
              Notice how i say 'Your Kind' in this shi.t kind we also have hayastanci's , we also have arabhyes,we also have syrian armenians. ( these are the 'your kind but the parskahav version of your kind' get it. we have fkd up hayastanics same as arabhyes and whatever other idiot armenians pushing wests BS.

The 'Your Kind' exists in all Armenian types. This 'Your Kind' Armenians brainwash other Armenians with stupid crap without thinking about the general population of Armenia.

What kind of a moron in his right mind would come to Armenia from say 'London' and write F..uck Putin and walk around? How dumb do you have to be. You don't need to farkn worship Putin - but pushing anti-bullsh.it you put a population in danger - if many idiots start doing what this idiot does it wont end well. But what does this moron care? he lives in London has a british citizenship and is paid by some agents doing the dirty work for them. they found a sheep basically.

BTW - The moron who was holding that sign is a guy named (Babken) lives in U.K studied politics or some crap like that in the U.K

------------------------------------

The main goal of our scum 'enemy' is to create a conflict between Armenia-Russia so they can finish the unfinished business of 1915. You all remember the terrible murder of an entire family in Gyumri - you all remember the protests that followed this the people protesting came from 'yerevan' these select few people are known (west) paid imbeciles they came to cause havoc not because of the family that was murdered but rather came for political reasons to do what they are getting paid to do.

Create a conflict and damage relations between 2 countries. Things happen in stages( they the people that ordered this murder are trying things - they know the most expensive thing for an armenian is there family. so what did they do? they attacked that.)

If Armenians become 'United' we are unstopable if we are all on the same page - when people start whinging because a xxxg0t named lfik samo has 50 billion dollars this is when things become ugly. lfik or dodi wont be around in 30 years they will be 20 feet under.

Worry about how you can help the people IN Armenia.
              Worry about how you can help better equip our Army( our security)

------------------------

Armenia only matters for 1 country on this fricken planet. DO YOU KNOW WHICH COUNTRY THAT IS? IT'S RUSSIA.......BECAUSE OF OUR GEOLOCATION. so why fark up and talk sh.it? no other country cares about us - we are poor - we have nothing to give to the west we are used just to piss off russia - 50% of our borders are closed and will probably stay like this for another 50 years. we have an ancient history but we are smart but that is not enough for this corrupted BS world. we have all witnessed whats happening in Syria & Ukraine - i'm actually proud we have a peaceful country in this day and age this is hard to maintain. simply because money rules the world in the name of democracy and own interests.
              Last edited by Gevz; 05-28-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Child you are not worthy of a response
                go away, and come back in a few years when the bleeding has stopped
                maybe then you'll be able to converse with others like an adult

Comment

...... and londontsi is probably this guy being a hero in down town yerevan ( photo attached ) i'm suprised no one knocked this fool out. [ATTACH]2931[/ATTACH]
                  I want to congratulate you for skilfully evading the subject under discussion since the answer would have been not to your liking.
                  Therefore you much rather destroy the whole world, friend and foe so that your ego stays intact.

Most of your comments are not worthy of reply, however I will reply to your personal attack and unfounded description of me.

There are many types of fools.
                  We have in the immediate view two types, one is yourself and the other one in the picture.

The patriotism of both of you do not extend beyond what we see in the picture and what we read by you.

PS Any Armenian who segregates another fellow Armenian whatever background or opinion as far as I am concerned lower than the low.

Worse than than a Turk

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                  Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                  Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

You're right, because my father and uncles weren't arrested in Iran for smuggling weapons to Artsakh during the war. You're right, my uncle isn't serving in the current parliament. You're right, half my family does not live in Armenia now. You're right, a big part of my family which lives in the US travels to Armenia 6 months a year to volunteer. Yet, we are all pussies and parsakhavs and men like you who were born in Armenia are the rightful Armenians, we are just half persians and arabs.

I would rather be responding to a turkish spy on here than this scum who labels himself armenian.

If Armenians become 'United' we are unstopable if we are all on the same page - when people start whinging because a xxxg0t named lfik samo has 50 billion dollars this is when things become ugly. lfik or dodi wont be around in 30 years they will be 20 feet under.
                    You're doing a fine job of uniting armenians, keep it up and i'm sure you'll spend the next 4 years just reading this site.

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                    PS Any Armenian who segregates another fellow Armenian whatever background or opinion as far as I am concerned lower than the low.

Worse than than a Turk

exactly.
                    Last edited by Shant03; 05-29-2015, 07:35 AM.

Comment

There is no reason to alienate anyone. There are plenty of good and bad people in all countries, races, religions. Reality is what matters the most and that is exactly what has been grossly distorted by mainly western media sources. It is important to separate facts from fiction. The GINI index measures inequality(who owns what) and it shows facts not bs. The higher the score the more inequality there is in that country. Now lets look at the scores
                      Armenia 30.3
                      Georgia 42
                      UK 38
                      USA 41.1
                      As you can see these countries which regularly hailed as the leading democracies and their converted friend have much more inequality then Armenia yet the people living in these far less equal countries are obsessing about who owns what in Armenia. The question is why? The answer is very easy. The western backed media outlets want you to see the opposite of reality because in reality as you can see there is far less inequality in Armenia then in these other countries. The truth is that people living in these western countries should be up in arms about the obscene levels of inequality there yet look at what they are doing instead. They are saying Armenia should be more like the west where fewer people own more of the wealth then in Armenia and yet they are up in arms about how who owns what in Armenia. Yes people the fact is that most of us are indeed acting like idiots because we simply do not see reality for what it is. You do not see it because you are constantly mislead to believe that good is bad and bad is good. In no way am I saying things like corruption should be overlooked but please look at what you are promoting carefully because reality is very different then what most people perceive it to be.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X