Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who owns what in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who owns what in Armenia

Originally posted by lampron
    More than half of Iranian-Armenians left Iran long ago to live in California. There are many Iranians in Armenia today. How many Iranian-Armenians have moved to live in Armenia?
    Nearly 30% of the Iranian-Armenians moved to Armenia in the 70s which is where the term hynadarts comes from, and about another 15-20% have moved there since. keep in mind, Armenia in the 80s wasn't the Armenia you see now, it was communist Russia. So I don't understand what you're trying to imply with your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
      Notice how i say 'Your Kind' in this shi.t kind we also have hayastanci's , we also have arabhyes,we also have syrian armenians. ( these are the 'your kind but the parskahav version of your kind' get it. we have fkd up hayastanics same as arabhyes and whatever other idiot armenians pushing wests BS.

The 'Your Kind' exists in all Armenian types. This 'Your Kind' Armenians brainwash other Armenians with stupid crap without thinking about the general population of Armenia.
      Armenians have their share of nasty people
      What kind of a moron in his right mind would come to Armenia from say 'London' and write F..uck Putin and walk around? How dumb do you have to be. You don't need to farkn worship Putin - but pushing anti-bullsh.it you put a population in danger - if many idiots start doing what this idiot does it wont end well.
      Would Karabakh have been liberated without Russian weapons? Russia is no saint but creating conflict with Russia is completely wrong

It is right to expose and fight corruption but are some people exploiting this to promote anti-Russianism?

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
      Yet, we are all pussies and parsakhavs and men like you who were born in Armenia are the rightful Armenians, we are just half persians and arabs.
      More than half of Iranian-Armenians left Iran long ago to live in California. There are many Iranians in Armenia today. How many Iranian-Armenians have moved to live in Armenia?

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
      I would rather be responding to a turkish spy on here than this scum who labels himself armenian.

How brave of you!

Originally posted by Mher View Post
      Child you are not worthy of a response
      go away, and come back in a few years when the bleeding has stopped
      maybe then you'll be able to converse with others like an adult
      Do you have any point to make of substance ? Can you manage beyond cutting/pasting and insulting?
      Originally posted by londontsi View Post
      I want to congratulate you for skilfully evading the subject under discussion since the answer would have been not to your liking.
      Therefore you much rather destroy the whole world, friend and foe so that your ego stays intact.
      Most of your comments are not worthy of reply, however I will reply to your personal attack and unfounded description of me.
      Worse than than a Turk
      If you are infinitely superior to him, make your point in one sentence, without reaching out for the word "Turk". Keep to the topic. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lampron View Post

If you are infinitely superior to him, make your point in one sentence, without reaching out for the word "Turk". Keep to the topic. Thanks
        You missed a lot from my posting.

Originally posted by Londontsi
        Any Armenian who segregates another fellow Armenian whatever background or opinion as far as I am concerned lower than the low.

Worse than than a Turk
        I expressed my contempt to those Armenians who segregate fellow Armenians whatever background or opinion.
        Yet you are implying I said the opposite, namely that I am superior to him or anybody else.

As President Erdogan said the Armenian diaspora is our enemy.
        They want it fragmented and destroyed ( my interpretation)

Any Armenian who works on this Turkish agenda is worse than a Turk.

Therefore I do not retract my statement and I regard my statements on topic.

Thank you for your attention.
        Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Armenians have their share of nasty people

Would Karabakh have been liberated without Russian weapons? Russia is no saint but creating conflict with Russia is completely wrong

It is right to expose and fight corruption but are some people exploiting this to promote anti-Russianism?

How brave of you!

Do you have any point to make of substance ? Can you manage beyond cutting/pasting and insulting?

These are the people that ran away from Iran to America to find a better 'life' - he says he goes to Armenia every 6 months which is a blatant lie. Iranians left to the U.S when Armenia is bordered they didn't even bother 'having a go' living in Armenia now all the sudden they became patriotic spreading there BS about how Armenia should be run.

We have the other lost case living in 'London' worshipping the queen so proud of his pathetic london he has a nickname with the citys name and he calls himself 'Armenian' these kind of people are a waste of time - they think they have the answer to the problems in Armenia while living/working in another country and like i said THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT WHO OWNS WHAT/HOW ARMENIA IS CORRUPT/HOW ARMENIA IS A DIEING NATION/HOW ARMENIA SHOULD WORSHIP DEMOCRACY/HOW ARMENIANS SHOULD EMBRACE WESTERN VALUES --------- BUT THESE SAME PEOPLE LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND STILL COULDN'T BECOME FILTHY RICH LIKE THE DOD,LFIK IN ARMENIA NOW - WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT WHO OWNS WHAT IN ARMENIA - WHEN YOU COULDN'T DO WHAT THEY DID IN A 'FREE' COUNTRY - INSTEAD YOUR STUCK DOING 9-5 AND PREACHING YOUR BS AFTER READING ARTCILES WRITTEN BY SOME MORON THAT LIVED IN LONDON AND SOMEHOW HE BECAME A MILITARY EXPERT OR BECAME A POLITICAL EXPERT IN FOREIGN OFFERS.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
            You missed a lot from my posting.

I expressed my contempt to those Armenians who segregate fellow Armenians whatever background or opinion.
            Yet you are implying I said the opposite, namely that I am superior to him or anybody else.

As President Erdogan said the Armenian diaspora is our enemy.
            They want it fragmented and destroyed ( my interpretation)

Any Armenian who works on this Turkish agenda is worse than a Turk.

Therefore I do not retract my statement and I regard my statements on topic.

Thank you for your attention.
            I wont lower myself and call you a turk or 'mher' or 'little shantik' . out of the 10 million diaspora you 3 fall in the 'rubbish' part of it which makes up about 70% of our diaspora.

P.S 'shantik' your dad didn't smuggle anything especially weapons during artsakh war maybe confusing with smuggling the family to sunny united states in a boat? your uncle serving in the current parliament this can be true he is probably some butthurt opposition that is 'MAD' because he isn't in serzhiks seat or probably mad because he will forever stay a foreign agent working as 'opposition' like snake raffi.

You don't need to lie to keep it real. You are only lying to yourself. ( remember these words ) YOU ARE only lying to yourself.

P.S let me know when the queen,david cameron,obama your worshippers decide to recognize the Armenian Genocide until that time the queen needs you to turn up to work at 9 a.m and serve the british people while you pay your taxes like a good little boy that you are - you can wait for the telethon and donate that mighty $20 and call yourself a patriotic Armenian because for 365 days you spent your time in the U.K brainwashing other Armenians how it's farked in Armenia/how lfik just opened up another supermarket or dodi gago just opened up another hotel but YOU FAILED TO DO ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT IN YOUR GLORIFIED COUNTRY WITH THE RIGHT CONDITIONS - THE OPPOSITE CONDITIONS THAT OF ARMENIA. SO IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WOULD BE DOING ANYTHING IN ARMENIA IF IT WAS 'FREE' YOU WOULD STILL BE A NODODY - ONLY PERSON THAT CAN RAISE THIS POINT IS THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY WANTS TO BECOME SOMETHING AND HAS THE IDEAS BUT GETS CRUSHED BECAUSE OF 'OLIGARCHS' YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE.

THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ARMENIA'S WELL BEING SO MUCH THAT THEY SPEND 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR OR WHOLE LIVES LIVING IN AN 'ODAR' COUNTRY. YOU DON'T NEED SERZH'S PERSMISSIO TO BUY A TICKET FLY TO ARMENIA RENT AN APARTMENT OR BUY AN APARTMENT AND WORK IN ARMENIA DOING A 9-5 JOB LIKE YOU ARE BACK IN LONDON OR WHEREVER YOU ARE. YOU CAN DO ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW IN ARMENIA AND NO ONE WILL TOUCH YOU, NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM YOU AND NO ONE BRITISH DRUNK WILL STAB YOU OR THREATEN YOU AFTER LEAVING A PUB DRUNK.

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IN ARMENIA - WITH NO PROBLEMS. IN FACT YOU CAN EVEN RUN A BUSINESS IN ARMENIA WITH NO PROBLEMS. I KNOW 4 ARMENIAN FAMILIES WHO MOVED FROM U.S AND 2 FAMILIES WHO MOVED FROM AUSTRALIA - WHO DO THE EXACT THING AS THEY DID BACK IN U.S AND AUS WITH NO PROBLEMS.

2 OF THE 6 FAMILIES RUN A SMALL BUSINESS - WHICH EARNS THEM $5,000 USD PER MONTH IN ARMENIA MORE THEN YOU WOULD EARN IN U.K OR U.S OR WHICHEVER SH.IT HOLE YOU LIVE IN. THESE FAMILIES DON'T KNOW ANY OLIGARCHS. THEY DON'T KNOW THE TAXMAN THEY DON'T HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH ANYONE. THEY ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO CEASED THE MOMENT AND NOW LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN THERE 'OWN COUNTRY'. I ALSO KNOW A 'SYRIAN' FAMILY WHO LEFT SYRIA BACK IN 2011 AND NOW HAVE 2 STORES IN YEREVAN RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS.

SEE WHAT I MEAN? IT'S YOUR KIND THAT IS JUST SPREADING B.S AND NO MATTER HOW GOOD THINGS ARE OR BAD IN ARMENIA YOU WOULD NEVER MIGRATE AND LIVE THERE. IT'S A FACT SO ACCEPT IT - LIVE WITH IT.

I'M THE GOOD TURK DONATING AND RUNNING AN ARMENIAN ORPHANAGE FROM THE AGE OF 21 IT IS NOW 10 YEARS DONATING ROUGHLY $16,000-$20,000 PER YEAR..EQUIVALENT TO YOUR ANNUALLY SALARY BACK IN LONDON.

I could go on about how i do my share and not just talk how serzh is a f..aggot which he is. or how dod just built a new hotel. but instead i help and try educating dumb armenians like yourself.
            Last edited by Gevz; 05-29-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I wont lower myself and call you a turk or 'mher' or 'little shantik' . out of the 10 million diaspora you 3 fall in the 'rubbish' part of it which makes up about 70% of our diaspora.

... THESE FAMILIES DON'T KNOW ANY OLIGARCHS. THEY DON'T KNOW THE TAXMAN THEY DON'T HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH ANYONE. THEY ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO CEASED THE MOMENT AND NOW LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN THERE 'OWN COUNTRY'. I ALSO KNOW A 'SYRIAN' FAMILY WHO LEFT SYRIA BACK IN 2011 AND NOW HAVE 2 STORES IN YEREVAN RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS.

SEE WHAT I MEAN? IT'S YOUR KIND THAT IS JUST SPREADING B.S AND NO MATTER HOW GOOD THINGS ARE OR BAD IN ARMENIA YOU WOULD NEVER MIGRATE AND LIVE THERE. IT'S A FACT SO ACCEPT IT - LIVE WITH IT.

I'M THE GOOD TURK DONATING AND RUNNING AN ARMENIAN ORPHANAGE FROM THE AGE OF 21 IT IS NOW 10 YEARS DONATING ROUGHLY $16,000-$20,000 PER YEAR..EQUIVALENT TO YOUR ANNUALLY SALARY BACK IN LONDON.

I could go on about how i do my share and not just talk how serzh is a f..aggot which he is. or how dod just built a new hotel. but instead i help and try educating dumb armenians like yourself.
              70%? Make it 95%. Their "Armenianism" consists of gossipping and insulting. How much more productive can they get?

Comment

70%? Make it 95%. Their "Armenianism" consists of gossipping and insulting. How much more productive can they get!
                Exactly.

The ones that talk about corruption and carry on about only talk about it - they have no plan how to stop it, no idea. Just like our 'opposition' in Armenia they go on about how 'Serzh' government is corrupt,how they are stealing money and how everything is a disaster - but they themselves have no idea what they would do to fix the problem if given the chance, no plan basically just all talk how its bad - yes we know its bad you midget opposition but what exactly are you going to do when you get elected they have no fricken answer.

It's like voting out a corrupt moron and electing a brainless idiot who is sponsored by the West and end up like good old Georgia but in our case end up with no country!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                  Gevz I am sure you know that Monte was a Paskahav

The Armenians in Iran have kept their language and culture to the T and many come to Armenia to party and spend money.

Iranians are our ancient friends far beyond before Islam and Christianity.

The biggest defender of Armenians on the internet is the Iranians.....they see us as their brothers and guys like you are fcking it up.
                  The only reason why Iranians see us as 'brothers' is because they have the same enemy as us which is the 'turks'. Should the turks have been friends or share the same branch of islam as the Iranians we 'Armenians' wouldn't be looked as brothers in fact would be labelled as infidels, just for the record if Iran is as you say a 'brother' they would have recognized the Armenian Genocide - Every Armenian should get this in there head and understand the basics - if a country doesn't recognize our Genocide it doesn't exist as a country or a state it's that simple really. Every country has interests but the countries that share our pain put the Genocide topic above 'interests'.

If 'Iran' had the same branch of Islam as the 'turks' and trusted each other and were friends we would have 3 enemies not 2.( big turk and small turk and iran) but since this is not the case we armenians like to call them our brothers (well some do)

In politics and geopolitics no such thing as 'brothers' - heck in this day and age a real blood brother/family can betray you so calling someone a brother is false especially someone not sharing the same faith as you.

Not even Russians are our brothers but they are probably the closest country out of everyone in the world whether you like it or not.
                  Last edited by Gevz; 05-29-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Islam was forced upon Persians and most are not even that religious but they are Iranians and will defend Iran to last blood......Mullahs or not. Regimes come and go but Iranians remain/keep their patriotism of Iran.

amazing how other Muslim countries (Pakistan, Afghanistan, ect...) can't understand why Iran supports Armenia over Sunni Turkey and Azeris who are the the Shiite like Iran Gevs.
                    As far as Genocide it is a Zionist Western term and Iran don't like to use it. One think they do is that they never allow change of history and they let us know about the Turkish policy that Armenians were murdered and ran off their lands, all land and goods stolen. They don't say it also because of relation with other Muslim countries.

Actions speaks louder than words Gevs......and so far I see more from Iran than so called countries who have officially recognize the Genocide which I don't give a rats ass about.

I am glad to hear you say even Russians are not our brother.....we are on our own and have to be united. Every Armenian counts.

The geopolitics behind Armenia's remaining lands are like you said.....we are a wedge against panturkism and neither Russia nor Iran will allow Armenia to fall.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Exactly.

The ones that talk about corruption and carry on about only talk about it - they have no plan how to stop it, no idea. Just like our 'opposition' in Armenia they go on about how 'Serzh' government is corrupt,how they are stealing money and how everything is a disaster - but they themselves have no idea what they would do to fix the problem if given the chance, no plan basically just all talk how its bad - yes we know its bad you midget opposition but what exactly are you going to do when you get elected they have no fricken answer.

It's like voting out a corrupt moron and electing a brainless idiot who is sponsored by the West and end up like good old Georgia but in our case end up with no country!
                      This post is spot on!
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X