Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Eurasian Customs Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eurasian Customs Union

Gevz and other please keep your Russia/Putin/Slavic master worship for the appropriate threads

this thread is for discussing The Eurasian Economic Union
    Last edited by Mher; 05-27-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
      How dumb are these Armenians spreading BS.....

I read and respect a lot of your statements on this forum since you joined, but i'm dissapointed to read how pro-Russia you are. Afterall, your father and uncle as you stated went to war BECAUSE of Russia. Russia is nothing but a slow blood sucking leach, we need to become more independent. We need to work on our infrastructure and settle these wars to avoid having to depend on Russia or the west.
      Last edited by Shant03; 05-27-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Russia Approves Terms for Free Trade Pact With Vietnam

May. 25 2015 19:19

Host Photo Agency / RIA Novosti / ReutersPresident Vladimir Putin greets Vietnam President Truong Tan Sang with his wife Mai Thi Hanh during Putin's welcome reception for foreign delegations' heads and honorary guests in the Kremlin in Moscow, May 9.

The Russian government said Monday that it has approved a draft agreement for a free trade zone between Vietnam and the Russia-led Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) as Moscow seeks to boost ties with Asia amid worsening relations with the West over the Ukraine crisis.

The draft document lowers or annuls import duties on a wide range of goods with the exception of several unidentified "sensitive commodity items," the government said in a press release.

The agreement will be ratified on May 29 at a summit meeting of the EEU, the Interfax news agency cited Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev as saying earlier this month. The EEU, officially formed on Jan. 1 this year after heavy Russian lobbying, is an economic alliance of post-Soviet nations consisting of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Armenia.

The deal marks another stepping stone in Russia's move to boost economic ties with Asia as Moscow hunts for new sources of investment to fill the gap left by Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis.

While trade turnover between Vietnam and Russia stood at just under $4 billion in 2013, according to Russia's Economic Development Ministry, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said in April that he sees trade rising to $10 billion a year over the next five years.

A deal with Vietnam could also serve as a launchpad for Russia to ultimately reach a free trade agreement with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), a trade bloc of the regions' biggest economies.

ASEAN's members include Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines. The trade bloc's total gross domestic product stood at $2.4 trillion in 2013, which, if considered as a single country, would make it the seventh-largest economy in the world, according to an ASEAN report published last year and cited by consulting group McKinsey.

The Russian government said Monday that it has approved a draft agreement for a free trade zone between Vietnam and the Russia-led Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) as Moscow seeks to boost ties with Asia amid worsening relations with the West over the Ukraine crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
          I read and respect a lot of your statements on this forum since you joined, but i'm dissapointed to read how pro-Russia you are. Afterall, your father and uncle as you stated went to war BECAUSE of Russia. Russia is nothing but a slow blood sucking leach, we need to become more independent. We need to work on our infrastructure and settle these wars to avoid having to depend on Russia or the west.
          What you say will not happen any time soon.

95% or more of Armenians do not see themselves as independent actors but dependant on a foreign power help them militarily, politically, economically..

This psychology is the result of 600 years of subservience

Those who shout anti-Russian slogans assume the West will rescue them

If your survival in Armenia depended on money sent by relatives working in Russia you would be thinking differently

Comment

Shant03.

The only Armenians that don't like Russia are the morons that never lived in Armenia. THEY live/lived in the WEST and they think Obama will come to the rescue.

Armenia is as independent as it will be. ( The people that claim different don't even live in Armenia - Don't even intend to live there so who really cares what they think )

Armenia gets it's nuclear energy from Russia ( i lived in Armenia and seen an Earthquake and seen a war those that complain about internal matters only been in armenia after all of whats happened they should be complaining because even if everything was fixed they still wouldn't 'live' there)

Armenia gets its weapons from Russia/At cost or free.

Armenia has a big amount of it's citizens working in Russia sending money back home.

Russia is a slow blood sucking leach?????????????? If it is as you describe you wouldn't have a country now - you wouldn't have an Artsakh. Next you will tell me how we Armenians are a super power and can take care of 100 million turks on our own. I don't need to remind you that turkey wants us gone so do the baboons, you can't act like a big boy in our neighborhood not against turkey it only works against backward peasant azeris.

Only -----------3----------- 'TRUE' independant countries on this planet do you know which ones? Russia,China,U.S the rest of the countries rely on other countries either to survive or for defence.

I'm not ashamed to be PRO-RUSSIA.

I care about the future of Armenia
            I care about having a country not in a war and become a xxxx hole like ( syria , ukraine , georgia temporarly, libya i could keep going on)
            I care about still having a liberated Artsakh

P.S Talk to most people in Armenia they only see 'Russia' as a brother country.
            Last edited by Gevz; 05-27-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I like how people mention 'SERZH WANTED TO SIGN EU BUT HE CHANGED HIS MIND LAST MINUTE AND SIGNED EEU INSTEAD' yeah right...like he is that dumb to even consider EU it was all a show for the EU nutjobs.

Serzh ain't like spastic raffi traitor hovhanissyan monkey.

Comment

Shant03.

The only Armenians that don't like Russia are the morons that never lived in Armenia. THEY live/lived in the WEST and they think Obama will come to the rescue.
                I don't have the time or patience to dignify your illogical fantasy rant with a response
                i only ask that you limit the Russia worship to the other thread and quit diluting this thread
                Last edited by Mher; 05-27-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Touchy...let me know when your obama will say the 'g' word.

Maybe if Armenia joined EU they would have used the 'g'word???? not.

Comment

Shant03.

Armenians that never lived in Armenia are morons? With that logic you can go xxxx yourself. I'm done communicating with you.

Comment

Armenians that never lived in Armenia are morons? With that logic you can go xxxx yourself. I'm done communicating with you.
                      It's that bunch of people that are

1. Trying to westernize and change Armenia/ putting the population at risk. After all thanks to the dashnaks we got the genocide.
                      2. Spread bs.
                      3. xxxx hits the fan only 100 people rock up( look at some artsakh videos and talk to some artsakh war participants they will tell you how many so called 'im 100% armenian' came from the diaspora and actually fought and done something.

Now we have these same people spinning the same crap 'we need democracy in armenia' 'we need law' etc how about you go f..k yourself you rude prick. butthurt that i'm stating the real facts?

Maybe you could sit down with Shahe Ajemian when you are in Armenia next and have a chat with him and ask him about the so called western shi..t he is a diaspora Armenian who has lived in the U.S and fought for Artsakhs struggle - MAYBE HE CAN TELL YOU HOW IT IS. he is easy enough to be found in Armenia - he can teach you a thing or two.
                      Last edited by Gevz; 05-27-2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X