Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Energy in Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Energy in Azerbaijan

This is Russia.
    Imagine what must be Baku's situation....
    ------
    Ռուսաստանի նավթային եկամուտները 42%-ով նվազել են
    Միաժամանակ, 7.2%-ով աճել են նավթի արտահանման ծավալները՝ 131 մլն տոննայից հասնելով 140.6 մլն տոննայի…

Հունվար-հուլիսի տվյալներով, նավթի հումքի արտահանումից Ռուսաստանի ընդհանուր եկամուտը 42%-ով նվազել է՝ հասնելով 56.23 մլրդ դոլարի, ի տարբերություն անցյալ տարվա 97 մլրդ դոլարի: Այս մասին ասված է Դաշնային մաքսային ծառայության հաղորդագրությունում:

Միաժամանակ, 7.2%-ով աճել են նավթի արտահանման ծավալները՝ 131 մլն տոննայից հասնելով 140.6 մլն տոննայի: Չնայած ծավալների ավելացմանը՝ նավթամթերքի արտահանումից եկամուտներն այս տարվա առաջին 7 ամիսներին կրճատվել են 37%-ով՝ 70.5 մլրդ դոլարից հասնելով 44.4 մլրդ-ի:

Ըստ Gazeta-ի, հունվար-հուլիսին ռուսական արտահանման ընդհանուր ծավալը կազմել է 210.5 մլրդ դոլար՝ 30.6%-ի անկում գրանցելով: Ընդ որում, վառելիքա-էներգետիկ ապրանքների մասնաբաժինը կազմել է 68.5%:

Արտահանման ծավալների աճ են ցուցադրել էլեկտրաէներգիան (20.4%), դիզելային վառելիքը (11.4%), նավթը (36.7%): Գազի արտահանման ծավալները մնացել են 2014 թվականի մակարդակին, իսկ քարածխի արտահանումը կրճատվել է 3.4%-ով:

Լուրեր Հայաստանից - NEWS.am

Comment

Originally posted by demetrios View Post
      ANATOLIANS are fat armenians to me....as much MY GREEK COLORFUL WEDDING DIASPORA anyhow....i am not sentimental,never understood this THE NEW ELEMENT how strange might be, ANATOLIANISM.... cheers any how, i came hear to learn after all THE FORUM i mean
      Cool story bro......you want to learn then post less and read more, however you only have 11 posts so fire away, its OK

EVERYONE WANTS TO USE YOU EVERYONE WANTS TO BE USED BY YOU
      Thats good song.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I am not in the FORUM to be known for who i am . I MIGHT BE ENEMY i might be YOURS, usually when i ask my questions I already know the answer, MY ANSWERS are your questions. POSTS about ARMENIA (as well) are BEYOND ANY Social Media. ARMENIANS redirected me in this FORUM . The profile is genuine YES. I AM CHECKING YOU OUT, possibly i do not need knowledge I AM NOT dr Intelectuel, do i look fool? POSTS shall be posted in due time. the forum is interesting enough. YOU HAVE VAST SHANTY NEIGHBORHOODS in most Yerevan, possibly i loved the downtown TUMANYAN Kentron-i do not wish calling it STALINIAN-the colonial architecture in a soviet republic WAS A RIDDLE TO ME, Not expected to be seen in lost homelands SMYRNA WEST ARMENIA, POLIS, TBILISI. .....Allow me saying I INVEST in the YOUNG STRONG HEALTHY smart and discipline generation OF POOR districts....THEY GO TO GYMS, since are not bars or cafeterias avalaible but only downtown......GOOD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM not even compared to the WEST -we speak of real education....i saw things you never see elsewhere....young boys shall give their seats to any girl, not only the old yiayia....i was anasun in such things. Sir LAWRENCE OF ARABIA saw same things he invested in your genocide ....I INVEST in what i see,,,,genociding or occupyuing others, we talk of DOMINANT MINORITY type , not as it happenned in the OTTOMAN or the TZARIST Empires, Dominant minorities ANATOLIANS GREEKS and ANATOLIANS Armenians on matters of TOP ECONOMIC or CULTURAL Status also SITTING DUCKS then................WAR in NAGORNO KARABAH was the big first ARMENIAN VICTORY for several centuries, as something relevant happened in ISRAEL wth the JEWS.......this is what I want. If you dont mind

Comment

Originally posted by demetrios View Post
          I MIGHT BE ENEMY i might be YOURS
          Obviously you are not Armenian....and you ain't got the answers we look for. We have no questions. Its our enemy who is full of questions.

he invested in your genocide ....I INVEST in what i see
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Saudi Arabia to cut spending after oil price decline
            BBC

Saudi Arabia will cut spending and delay some state projects after the recent decline in the price of oil, Finance Minister Ibrahim al-Assaf said.
            Talking to broadcaster CNBC Arabia, he said the country was in a good position to manage low oil prices.

Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporting country, has maintained its production levels despite a collapse in the price of oil.
            Oil is trading at less than $50 per barrel, half the price of a year ago.

"We have built reserves, cut public debt to near-zero levels and we are now working on cutting unnecessary expenses while focusing on main development projects and on building human resources in the kingdom," he said in the interview.

Some areas of the economy will still receive investment, he said, as the country tries to improve industries outside energy.
            "Projects in sectors such as education, health and infrastructure are not only important for the private sector but also for the long-term growth of the Saudi economy," he said. He did not give details of where cuts would happen.

It may issue bonds, or Islamic bonds known as sukuk to finance some spending, he said.
            The kingdom has more than $600bn in reserves it can draw upon should expenditure outstrip income from oil exports

Comment

By the way, since the collapse of the CCCP, Russia's production for the first time is more than the entire union, that is 10.7 Million barrel a day.
              Even with falling prices, no one seems enclined to cut production levels.
              Soon Iranian extra 1 Million will reach world markets.
              No hope for price recovery any time soon.

On an other aspect, this will probably stop any new explorations by the Majors, which in its turn, will eventually lead to a deficit in a couple of years, and of course much bigger hike, in less than a decade....

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                By the way, since the collapse of the CCCP, Russia's production for the first time is more than the entire union, that is 10.7 Million barrel a day.
                Even with falling prices, no one seems enclined to cut production levels.
                Soon Iranian extra 1 Million will reach world markets.
                No hope for price recovery any time soon.

On an other aspect, this will probably stop any new explorations by the Majors, which in its turn, will eventually lead to a deficit in a couple of years, and of course much bigger hike, in less than a decade....
                Heh yeh right a deficit..they keep finding new sources and they are huge. On top of that new technology allows us to tap previously unusable sources. There will not be a deficit in our lifetime or even our children's lifetime.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Крах экономики накануне парламентских выборов в Азербайджане – предвестник социального бунта

Прошлый год для азербайджанской экономики выдался не из легких, но тем не менее за счет финансовых резервов удалось выйти из, как тогда казалось, временного затруднительного положения из-за резкого падения мировых цен на нефть. Эксперты предрекали девальвацию национальной валюты, долларизацию экономики, повышение цен на первичные продукты питания, однако Центробанк Азербайджана продолжал тратить миллиарды на удержание стабильности. То, чем это обернулось для азербайджанской экономики впоследствии можно назвать «катастрофой».

В результате столь непродуманной политики властей, в феврале 2015-го года манат за одну ночь рухнул на 34%. Началась паника населения, привыкшего жить в «развивающемся самыми быстрыми темпами богатом Азербайджане», где все под контролем, начали пустеть обменники и продуктовые магазины. Вопрос в том, понимают ли рядовые азербайджанцы, что строить экономику зависимой от энергоресурсов, объемы которых не только ограничены, но и могут оказаться невостребованными на рынке - это залог серьезных проблем уже в скором будущем.

Доля нефтяного и газового сектора в экспорте Азербайджана составляет более 90%, несмотря на заявления властей страны о развитии ненефтяного сектора. И если среднеэкспортная цена нефти будет в районе $60 за баррель, то Азербайджан будет терять 40% прибыли от ее продажи. При этом ненефтяной сектор в Азербайджане не просто не развит, но даже при бурном подъеме не сможет заполнить бюджет, на 80% формирующийся из доходов от продажи нефти и газа. Впрочем, в течение первого полугодия 2015 года ненефтяной экспорт в Азербайджане также сократился на 29%. В целом же экспорт снизился почти вдвое.

То, что азербайджанский бюджет в этом году будет выполнен с серьезным дефицитом, уже не скрывается даже на официальном уровне. Ведь цена на нефть в него была заложена на уровне $90 за баррель, при этом весь год экспортируемая азербайджанская нефть марки Azeri Light держалась на уровне отметки $55. Заполнять дыры в бюджете, которые уже составили около $5 млрд, будут за счет Нефтяного фонда, который и сам стремительно теряет активы. По прогнозам экспертов, этой «подушки безопасности» азербайджанской экономике хватит всего на пару лет в случае, если ситуация не изменится и цены на нефть не поползут вверх. При этом, валютные резервы Центробанка Азербайджана с начала года сократились на 39%, а это примерно $2 млрд. в месяц. Доходы Госнефтефонда Азербайджана в долларовом эквиваленте за год снизились почти вдвое с $8,3 млрд. до $3,9 млрд.

Первое время внешне плачевная ситуация в азербайджанской экономике не проявлялась так явно. Страна готовилась к Европейским играм, на которые было уже затрачено до $10 млрд, внимание общественности было сконцентрировано на зрелищных мероприятиях, а тем временем власть начала «выбивать» деньги из олигархов и крупных бизнесменов. Более 70 предпринимателей, имевших кредиты в Международном банке Азербайджана были арестованы и подвергнуты пыткам. Однако задолженность на общую сумму $6 млрд. получить так и не удалось.

Вторым шагом правительства Азербайджана стало замораживание всех государственных инфраструктурных проектов, а также массовые сокращения в промышленном секторе. В результате промышленное производство сократилось на 29% только за первый квартал 2015 года, а иностранные инвесторы начали стремительно покидать страну один за другим. Первыми ласточками стали французская компания Total и норвежская Statoil, продавшие свои доли акций в нефтегазовых проектах. Далее из страны ушли Harvey Nichols, KIA Motors, FedEx Express и другие крупные мировые бренды.

Рейтинговые агентства отреагировали понижением рейтинга Азербайджана и негативными прогнозами на следующий год. В результате общего спада экономики миллионы граждан страны потеряли покупательскую способность на 30%. Также негативно на населении сказалось многократное сокращение денежных переводов от соотечественников, работающих в России.

Не спасут экономику от краха и возможные повышения мировых цен на нефть. Общеизвестно, что нефтяные доходы в Азербайджане достигли своего пика в 2010- 2011 годах и дальнейшего роста добычи и экспорта уже не предвидится. По подсчетам Центра нефтяных исследований «Caspian Barrel», за последние пять лет в среднем ежегодно темпы снижения добычи нефти в Азербайджане составляли 17,5%. Как в свою очередь отмечает Международный валютный фонд в своем докладе в 2013 году, запасы нефти Азербайджана могут быть исчерпаны уже через 15-20 лет. Несмотря на прогнозируемое увеличение добычи газа, доходы от экспорта газа вряд ли помогут компенсировать снижение доходов от продажи нефти из-за различий в ценах и быстрых изменений на газовом рынке.

Таким образом концепцию национального развития Азербайджана «Азербайджан 2020: взгляд в будущее» можно считать полностью проваленной. Как признал министр энергетики Азербайджана Натиг Алиев в интервью телеканалу «Al-Jazeera Türk», после падения цен годовые доходы Азербайджана сократились на $5-6 млрд, а это треть от доходов Госнефтефонда страны. При этом Госнефтекомпания Азербайджана (SOCAR) имеет около $7 млрд. долга, а в совокупности с госдолгом страны – $10 млрд.

Таким образом, расточительность, неэффективность экономики Азербайджана становится все более очевидной. Всемирный банк недавно опубликовал утвержденный Советом директоров рамочный документ по партнерству (CPF) с Азербайджаном на 2016-2020 годы. Прогнозируется снижение ВВП на душу населения с $7,938 до $5,447, то есть почти на треть. Согласно агентству, в отчете отмечается также рост инфляции, которая в этом году станет двузначной и составит 10,0%.

А между тем в Баку массово закрываются бутики, ювелирные магазины и эксперты прогнозируют вторую волну девальвации, которую власти пытаются придержать до завершения парламентских выборов, которые пройдут 1 ноября. Правящий режим отлично понимает, что еще один сокрушительный удар по карману граждан может обернуться социальным бунтом, который ранее уже вспыхивал в Губе, Исмаилли и чуть не начался на днях в Мингечавире. А народные волнения в условиях углубляющегося экономического кризиса – прямая угроза правящей верхушке, которая годами создавала миф о прочном финансовом благополучии страны, скрывая неэффективный менеджмент за высокими ценами на нефть. И чем дальше, тем сложнее режиму будет добиваться лояльности граждан, социальные условия жизни которых будут стремительно ухудшаться из года в год. Нефтяной бум в Азербайджане закончился, как и надежды на построение государства, состоятельность которого не вызывала бы сомнений. А тем временем, президент страны Ильхам Алиев 1 сентября 2015 года созвал экстренное совещание кабинета министров, посвященное экономической ситуации в стране, итоги которого так и не были обнародованы…

Анжела ЭЛИБЕГОВА
                  Panorama.am

Comment

NEW DECLINE IN AZERBAIJANI CENTRAL BANK’S RESERVES: A MESSAGE FOR NEXT DEVALUATION?

New decline in Azerbaijani Central Bank’s reserves: A message for next devaluation?

The Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) lost $1,186 billion US of its foreign currency reserves in August 2015 due to high demand for foreign currencies. CBA’s foreign currency reserves declined to $ 7315.4 billion US in August 2015 from $ 8501.5 billion US in July 2015. Meanwhile, slightly decline was registered in July 2015 compared with June 2015 since CBA’s foreign currency reserves declined to $ 8501.5 US in July from $ 8520.2 billion US in June 2015. CBA, in fact, lost 33.6 % of its international reserves after the devaluation of the national currency. According to the CBA’s official figures, the foreign currency reserves of the bank were $ 12 680.8 billion US just one month before the February 2015 devaluation. It was $ 11 004.4 billion US at the end of February 2015. The CBA international reserves reached their peak in July 2014 and it was $ 15 193.4 billion. CBA’s foreign currency reserves have declined double since the falling of oil price in the world market.

The main reason of CBA’s high intervention cost in August 2015 was the currency panic which happened after Kazakhstan’s national currency’s devaluation. Very high demand for foreign currency has been observed the mid of August particularly the second weekend of the month. Due to the artificial panic in the currency market, some householders purchased foreign currency with high rates those days.

Meanwhile, CBA administratively decreases volume of national currency in the currency market. CESD’s monitoring show that many currency exchange offices faces lack of the manat volume in last couple weeks. Although demand for the national currency is not increased, but volume of the manat is administratively controlled by CBA. Central Bank targets using such administrative methods to decrease a demand for foreign currencies.

CESD, however, expects that the Government of Azerbaijan will keep the manat’s current rate against US dollar within its corridor in up-coming months. Due to economic and social reasons, CBA will most likely not go sharp devaluation by December 2015. New devaluation may have negative affect on the economy, particularly on banking sector, private sector and will increase Consumer Price Index.

CESD underlines that CBA will most likely borrow foreign currency from local and international sources to keep its foreign currency reserves’ volume. The center also forecasts that demand for foreign currency will be declined in the fall of 2015 due to gradual appreciation of the manat.

Azerbaijan Foreign Reserves lost another 1.2 Billion USD in August. They are now at 7.3 Billion USD, down from 15.2 Billion USD a year ago.

Comment

Azerbaijani Oil Export Declined by 15.0 % in August 2015

Oil Revenue now less that 30% of what it was exactly a year ago

Comment

Working...
                      X