Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Energy in Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Energy in Azerbaijan

mazmanyan street 5/9, Yerevan SON OF A xxxxx...come and tell me that HERE that I am TURK LOVER or BRIDES DRESSER ....I asked already from your FORUM tom delete my account.....come and ay here to me SON OF GIAUR who am I, TROL or BANNED AUTHOR....ante sto diavolo

Comment

and I have NO BODYGUARDS son of a xxxxx...my adrress is here

Comment

dont POP IN mazmanyan street, 5/9 whenerer you wish....I AM NOT A GYPSY...NOR MY WIFE...show respect to my HOuse AND FAMILY...and put a face on your insults...as I do...I ASKED ALREADY this FORUM i want to be out from your stupidity....ALONE HOME

I HAVE already my sites in other SOCIAL MEDIA....but dont search to much

Comment

my phone is this 096703382 shove it in your ass...after I am intelectuel person to start such type conversations

Comment

Glendale highlands

Comment

LOL, that was funny man.....Glendale Highlands

If you don't want to be a member here why do you wanna get banned? Just leave, be gone, Adios Amigoes.......don't let the door hit you in the azz.

Do a google search on your name.

If you post again kid you proove that you are a troll......you get my drift eshaak. Lets see.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

IMF FORECASTS 7.9% INFLATION RATE IN AZERBAIJAN IN 2015

IMF forecasts 7.9% inflation rate in Azerbaijan in 2015
                The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published updated World Economic Outlook (WEO), noting that the consumer price index (CPI) in Azerbaijan has medium-term growth trend. According to the WEO, CPI in Azerbaijan will make up 5% in 2015, another 4.2% in 2016 and will rise up to 4.5% in 2020.

According to the Fund’s forecasts, by the end of 2015 country’s consumer inflation will total 7.9% (Q4 of 2015 against Q4 of 2014), and will drop to 0.5%.at the end of 2016.

Meanwhile, State Statistics Committee of Azerbaijan has reported 3.8 % inflation rate for 8 months of 2015. Early 2015, CESD forecasted 8.0 % inflation rate for the country. In spite of the fact that State Statistics Committee reports low inflation rate, CPI is higher than official figure in fact.

The IMF has reported that in the medium term prospect the annual economic growth in Azerbaijan will hardly exceed 3.5%. According to the WEO, in 2015 Azerbaijan’s GDP will grow by 4% and in 2016 by 5%. However, in 2020 the economic growth will be only 3.4%.

According to Fund’s forecasts, in 2015 the current account surplus of Azerbaijan’s balance of payments will amount to 3% of GDP, in 2016 – 2.7% and in 2020 – 5.1%.

the end is near baboons

Comment

New Decline in Azerbaijan Central Bank’s Currency Reserves

The Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) has reported that its currency reserves has continued falling in September 2015. The CBA reports that as of October 2015 its currency reserves totaled $7.044 billion US versus $7.315 billion US by September 2015.

Reminded here that the currency reserves were $8.501 billion US by August, $8.52 billion US by July, $8.43 billion US by June, $8.397 billion US by May, $9.47 billion US by April, $11.004 billion US by March, $12.68 billion US by February $13.758 billion US by January 2015. For comparison, CBA currency reserves reached $15.19 billion US (absolute record) by August 2014. They totaled $14.15 billion US by January 2014 and $11.69 billion US by January 2013.

De-facto, the current level of reserves is equivalent to the index by December 2011 ($7.027 billion).

Decline of CBA currency reserves in September 2015 totaled $271.2 million US (-3.7%).

In 2015 their fall is still $6.714 billion US (-48.8%). Since August 2014 they have fallen by $8.149 billion US.

The main reason of CBA’s high intervention cost in September 2015 was the continuation impacts of currency panic which happened after Kazakhstan’s national currency’s devaluation previous month. Very high demand for foreign currency has been observed the mid of August particularly the second weekend of the month. Due to the artificial panic in the currency market, some householders purchased foreign currency with high rates those days. Demand for foreign currency was decreased in September 2015 compared to August 2015. However, both householders and business still have demand for foreign currency.

Meanwhile, CBA administratively decreases volume of national currency in the currency market. CESD’s monitoring show that many currency exchange offices faces lack of the manat volume in last couple weeks. Although demand for the national currency is not increased, but volume of the manat is administratively controlled by CBA. Central Bank targets using such administrative methods to decrease a demand for foreign currencies.

CESD, however, expects that the Government of Azerbaijan will keep the manat’s current rate against US dollar within its corridor in up-coming months. Due to economic and social reasons, CBA will most likely not go sharp devaluation by December 2015. New devaluation may have negative affect on the economy, particularly on banking sector, private sector and will increase Consumer Price Index.

CESD underlines that CBA will most likely borrow foreign currency from local and international sources to keep its foreign currency reserves’ volume. The center also forecasts that demand for foreign currency will be comparatively declined in the fall of 2015 due to gradual appreciation of the manat.

Comment

Azerbaijan forecasts oil price for next four years at $50

Baku. Musa Ahmadov - APA-Economics. Azerbaijan forecasts oil price for next four years at $50, APA-Economics reports quoting 2016 state budget package of Azerbaijan.

According to the document, the base price of oil in 2016-2019 will make $50.

Taking into account the forecasts of international financial organizations and instability in oil price, the sale price of crude oil in the state and consolidated budgets makes $50 a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                      Azerbaijan forecasts oil price for next four years at $50

Baku. Musa Ahmadov - APA-Economics. Azerbaijan forecasts oil price for next four years at $50, APA-Economics reports quoting 2016 state budget package of Azerbaijan.

According to the document, the base price of oil in 2016-2019 will make $50.

Taking into account the forecasts of international financial organizations and instability in oil price, the sale price of crude oil in the state and consolidated budgets makes $50 a barrel.

http://en.apa.az/xeber_azerbaijan_fo...t__232407.html
                      Could stabilize at a low $50 but I think it will fall further. More Iranian oil is coming online and they want to sell export as much as they can to build up cash reserves and help their economy. Also, they want to prepare for the worst assuming the Western sanctions are reinstated.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X