Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guaco
    Anushik, I don't blame you not to have a sympathy towards Turks, of course very bad things happened to your nation at 1915. Your people suffered and I can understand if you don't have a sympathy. But my point is something different. I observe such a blind and ignorant hate at your diaspora people that I don't find this behaviour mentally healty. It seems from outside like your people teach new born children to hate from Turks, because it becomes a kind of tradition at your community.
    In Turkey and Armenia there may be some prejudices between nations but believe me that there is no such kind of hate at Turkey towards Armenians. And I know that people at Armenia don't hate us like that way. This is about diaspora.
    I watched "Ararat" and found that hate again. Ararat is a bad movie and didn't impressed me. I especially find stupid the part which the Turkish Pasha took the small Armenian child to another room and screams started. All Turks are bad people,etc..... These horror stories only support your stereotypes towards my people.But I accept that first Turkey must have a step. I can agree your accusations with the Turkish government but I can't agree the points about Turkish people.
    If you come to Turkey I'm sure you understand Turks and Turkey are not such evils. Also you can find delicious foods from both Turkish ansd Armenian kitchen.
    I don't blame you because you didn't like "Ararat" , but that is the truth... that movie based on real stories, and that is the half of reality... not only Armenians told that stories but people from other countries (for example that German woman in the movie...)... Don’t be surprised if Armenian Diaspora hates Turks… their parents came to foreign countries because of genocide … I really don't want to argue with you... I respect your opinion and your apologies, and I hope that one day I will be in Turkey and will agree with you...
    Regards Anushik...

Comment

Anushik:

I don’t know who you are, what you are or what planet you were born on, but you need to throw out your computer keyboard - your stupid comments and remarks within this forum are attracting turds like flies to a steaming pile of kaka. Absurd remarks from genuine children of certified prostitutes such as the ones above is what you get when you try to rationalize with turds. The Turkish nation (much similar to their butt buddies in Israel) is the most disrespected and hated people on earth, for very good sociological reasons - not to mention historic reasons.

To all turds:

When every single one of you turds disappear into the dark pages of history the entire world will rejoice. Incidentally, I have known many turds and have been to Turkey (serving in the US military). Thus, I can unequivocally state - the entire Turkish nation is one big filthy xxxxx house. Why don’t you backward, stupid and disgusting turds realize that people like this so-called "Anushik" don’t represent our nation at the least bit. Moreover, individuals like them don’t make political policy. Thus, you ignorant, disgusting, primitive and incestuous turds need to get the f#%$ out of this forum - you are not wanted.

Didn't you two butt buddies say that you were leaving? We spit on your ugly faces and you still say its raining. What happed to your turdish pride? Go spend time doing your favorite pass time - f#%$ing donkeys.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
        Anushik:

I don’t know who you are, what you are or what planet you were born on, but you need to throw out your computer keyboard - your stupid comments and remarks within this forum are attracting turds like flies to a steaming pile of kaka. Absurd remarks from genuine children of certified prostitutes such as the ones above is what you get when you try to rationalize with turds. The Turkish nation (much similar to their butt buddies in Israel) is the most disrespected and hated people on earth, for very good sociological reasons - not to mention historic reasons.

To all turds:

When every single one of you turds disappear into the dark pages of history the entire world will rejoice. Incidentally, I have known many turds and have been to Turkey (serving in the US military). Thus, I can unequivocally state - the entire Turkish nation is one big filthy xxxxx house. Why don’t you backward, stupid and disgusting turds realize that people like this so-called "Anushik" don’t represent our nation at the least bit. Moreover, individuals like them don’t make political policy. Thus, you ignorant, disgusting, primitive and incestuous turds need to get the f#%$ out of this forum - you are not wanted.

Didn't you two butt buddies say that you were leaving? We spit on your ugly faces and you still say its raining. What happed to your turdish pride? Go spend time doing your favorite pass time - f#%$ing donkeys.
        It is question whose comments are stupid... look if you hate Turks it's your personal problem... my best friends hate Turks, my brother and my family hate Turks, my grandmother says that if she had a power even for one day, she would kill all Muslims and Turks in first place...I don't hate them, but I can not date Turk, I cannot be good friend with them etc. and in general I CANNOT TRUST THEM.... but this guy accepted that their grandparents did terrible thing and expressed his apologies, why I should not accept it and say I respect you... if you don’t want to do it, don’t say others not to do that…next time before talking think twice... and do not call yourself Armenian, you are not like Armenian guy... I'm sure that all Armenian guys, whom I know, would never talk to the girl like you did... And don't write in that tone, if it's usual for you to talk in that tone with the girls it is your and that girls’ problem; don’t talk to me in that tone…
        Last edited by Anushik; 10-12-2004, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
          Anushik:

To all turds:

Armenian, pitiful individuals like you can not represent the whole nation, at least must not. I really just wonder how old are you and why do you have such an obsession with Turks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anushik
            It is question whose comments are stupid... look if you hate Turks it's your personal problem... my best friends hate Turks, my brother and my family hate Turks, my grandmother says that if she had a power even for one day, she would kill all Muslims and Turks in first place...I don't hate them, but I can not date Turk, I cannot be good friend with them etc. and in general I CANNOT TRUST THEM.... but this guy accepted that their grandparents did terrible thing and expressed his apologies, why I should not accept it and say I respect you... if you don’t want to do it, don’t say others not to do that…next time before talking think twice... and do not call yourself Armenian, you are not like Armenian guy... I'm sure that all Armenian guys, whom I know, would never talk to the girl like you did... And don't write in that tone, if it's usual for you to talk in that tone with the girls it is your and that girls’ problem; don’t talk to me in that tone…
            And Anushik, a nice and civilised person like you should not give the Turkish hate around you a reference to prove that you are a good Armenian.

Comment

Armenian, pitiful individuals like you can not represent the whole nation, at least must not. I really just wonder how old are you and why do you have such an obsession with Turks.
              THİS MAN İS DİSGUSTİNG.HE THİNKS THAT HE CAN HURT US BY İNSULTİNG LİKE THİS.BUT HE HAS NO BRAİN.HE SHOULD KNOW THAT İT İS VERY EASY TO ANSWER HİM THE SAME WAY.HE SAYS THAT WE ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.WELL İF SOME DAY HE STOPS USİNG OUR NAME TURK WE NEVER ENTER HERE.WE ARE NOT TRYİNG TO DATE ARMENİAN GİRLS.WE ARE TRYİNG TO ANSWER TO THE PEOPLE İNSULTİNG US AND TO SOME EXTEND WE ARE TRYİNG TO UNDERSTAND THEM.BUT NOT THİS ANİMAL OFCOURSE.I DİSAGREE WİTH YOU THAT YOU ARE APOLİGİZİNG FROM THEM.THERE İS NO NEED FOR THAT.OTTOMANS 100 YEARS AGO LOST THE WEST TO GREEKS,EAST TO RUSSİANS,SOUTH TO FRANCE AND ARABS,SOUTHEAST TO İTALİANS.AND NO PLACE WAS LEFT TO LİVE FOR.İSTANBUL,İZMİR,ANTALYA,ALL THE CİTİES WERE LOST.WİTH A LAST REFLEX THEY TRİED TO SEND THE ARMENİANS OUT WHO WERE ALSO TRYİNG TO GET THEİR FREEDOM.AND MANY KİLLİNGS HAPPENED .WE CANT BLAME THEM FOR THAT.BUT ALSO THEY SHOULDNT BLAME US FOR WHAT WE DİD.OTTOMAN ARMY WAS FİNİSHED AT THAT TİME FİGHTİNG İN 20 COUNTRİES.THEY HAD NO WEAPONS.SO TO SAY WHAT WAS DONE A GENOCİDE İS NOT TRUE.WHAT GERMANS DİD TO JEWS İS GENOCİDE.THEY MADE BAGS FROM THEİR SKİNS AND SOAP FROM THEİR FATS.THİS MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN.THERE ARE EXTEREME NATİONALİSTS LİKE THİS MAN.THİS İS NORMAL. WE ALSO HAVE TURKİSH MANİACS LİKE HİM.I HOPE WE JOİN TO EU İN 10 YEARS AND THEY HAVE TO DECLARE WAR TO EU TO GET BACK THEİR HİSTORİC LANDS.BUT I THİNK THEY ARE RİGHT ABOUT ONE POİNT THOUGH,AND THAT İS KARABAGH.I CHANGED MY MİND ABOUT THİS PLACE.BECAUSE İF TURKEY İNSTEAD OF COMPLETELY FROM AZERİ SİDE STAYED NEUTRAL İN THAT WAR,MAYBE NOW WE COULD HAVE HELPED THEM TO SOLVE THİS PROBLEM BY TALKS.WE MADE A POLİTİCAL MİSTAKE AND OPENLY TOOK THE AZERİ SİDE AND WE CANT OPEN THE BORDERS NOW BECAUSE OF THİS CONFLİCT.AND I THİNK EU WİLL FORCE US TO OPEN İT.ARMENİANS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT PERİOD OF WARS ARE FİNİSHED AND İT İS TİME TO LİVE İN PİECE.THEY MUST REALİZE THAT TURKEY İS VERY MUCH CHANGİNG AND WE EVEN CAN WATCH ARMENİAN PROPAGANDA MOVİES İN TURKEY.AND I HOPE WE CAN GET THE PİECE SOMEDAY...

Comment

by Armenian propoganda movies do you mean Ararat? then no you cant watch it, didnt your government outlaw the distribution of it? Secondly yes you did take a stupid stance with kharbagh and i think that if you guys hadnt been on the azeri side so much and hadnt closed the border and kept it closed to this day then it would have been a lot easier to have talks and to try to understand each other better. But who could imagine turkey not xxxxing over Armenia every single chance they get? it is just not realistic. A lot of people in Armenia are sick and tired of kharabakh and wish we hadnt had this problem but if stalin had just kept his stupid georgian ass in his village and not xxxxed over almost every damn country in the ussr than a lot of problems wouldnt exist now. And dont worry, even if turkey gets into eu i dont see them having the same full privileges, you would make up amost 1/4 of the population, of course they are afraid of letting you in, especially when you still deny history established by thousands of acclaimed historians, keep borders closed, have problems with half of your neighbors, have your army basically controlling the government are 99% muslim. hell yes europe is afraid. your government needs to get its xxxx together and do us all a favor and step into the 21st century.

As for Armenian prostitues, maybe if half our borders werent closed and we hadnt fought a draining war and suffered a huge earthquake, not to mention the decentrilization and complete revamping of hte economy Armenian mothers wouldnt have to sell themselves to feed their kids.

Comment

And Anushik, a nice and civilised person like you should not give the Turkish hate around you a reference to prove that you are a good Armenian.
                  Ok, this is my last massage about this topic... I didn't give reference to prove my good Armenian being... I told that I'm pretty much aware about hate and I"M FROM THIS PLANET... I'm tired to hear how much these two nations hate each other... I HATE OTTOMAN TURKS, who did genocide, I hate Turks who think that those people were national heroes... but I cheer this new generation of Turks who wants to have peace between these two countries... And this is my personal opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                    by Armenian propoganda movies do you mean Ararat? then no you cant watch it, didnt your government outlaw the distribution of it? Secondly yes you did take a stupid stance with kharbagh and i think that if you guys hadnt been on the azeri side so much and hadnt closed the border and kept it closed to this day then it would have been a lot easier to have talks and to try to understand each other better. But who could imagine turkey not xxxxing over Armenia every single chance they get? it is just not realistic. A lot of people in Armenia are sick and tired of kharabakh and wish we hadnt had this problem but if stalin had just kept his stupid georgian ass in his village and not xxxxed over almost every damn country in the ussr than a lot of problems wouldnt exist now. And dont worry, even if turkey gets into eu i dont see them having the same full privileges, you would make up amost 1/4 of the population, of course they are afraid of letting you in, especially when you still deny history established by thousands of acclaimed historians, keep borders closed, have problems with half of your neighbors, have your army basically controlling the government are 99% muslim. hell yes europe is afraid. your government needs to get its xxxx together and do us all a favor and step into the 21st century.

As for Armenian prostitues, maybe if half our borders werent closed and we hadnt fought a draining war and suffered a huge earthquake, not to mention the decentrilization and complete revamping of hte economy Armenian mothers wouldnt have to sell themselves to feed their kids.
                    YES,ARARAT WAS SHOWN HERE.ABOUT THE BORDERDS, I AGREE THAT İT İS İNHUMANE TO BLOCKADE A COUNTRY LİKE THİS.ABOUT EU TİME WİLL SHOW WHAT WİLL HAPPEN.

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but the most brutal scenes of Ararat were censored.

Does EU have any conditions about the borders of the member countries? Can a country imposing a blockade be a member of EU?

Comment

Working...
                      X