Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guaco
    Sultan, we don't hate Greeks or other Balkan nations because of they expel and killed our people from Balkans, because now we live in our homeland in a secure. But these guys live at diaspora, face with assimilation danger and they are trying to make an anchor to their history. But because that they don't have a historical identity they prefer to hate Turks as their national identity.
    A sick mentality of course.
    By the way Sultan this is my last post and I recommend you to do the same. Because it has no meaning to debate with their obsession and stereotypes. Instead of posting lets just see how they relax with swearings and make fun,OK?

As a returning favor, your people should be slaughtered.
    When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

Is this Ivy another freak of you?

Comment

Originally posted by guaco
        Thank you Anushik, but I'm afraid you don't represent your people,too. Yes you are right Turkey sometimes misinterpret 1915. But what I said is on the other hand diaspora Armenians are growing with a blind and ignorant Turkish hatred and this is not about an apology as I said above. This hatred becomes an identity. Even a kind person like you is talking about a Turkish captain who killed an Armenian with an axe (I don't know about it but everybody mention it in this forum , I think he is an Azeri as I understand)
        Yes I know I don't represent my people (majority really hates Turks )... I don't hate, but knowing our History I cannot have any sympathy toward Turks... Actually I love your kitchen; it is soooooooooooooooooo similar to Armenian kitchen ... Turkish restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants in Clemson, and people are really nice there... but this is not about one or two people, this is about whole nation... my brother told me "DO NOT SIT AT THE TABLE WITH TURKS....", why 17 years old guy should tell that words... nobody teaches us to hate Turks, it comes when we learn our History...
        Have you watch the movie "Ararat" ?... watch it, you will not like Turks as well ...

Comment

i don't understend why you people hate azeries or turks..... I can speak well turkish and armenian too. I have many nice azerian and turkish friends , but i never meet one honest and devoted armenian. Your problems was with osmanly impire but not with Turkish Repuplic.

Comment

Originally posted by starnick
            i don't understend why you people hate azeries or turks..... I can speak well turkish and armenian too. I have many nice azerian and turkish friends , but i never meet one honest and devoted armenian. Your problems was with osmanly impire but not with Turkish Repuplic.
            You didn't meet real Armenian

Comment

Anushik , i work in place, where i meet all nations everyday (monthly more than 20-30 armenians)

Comment

Anushik , i work in place, where i meet all nations everyday (monthly more than 20-30 armenians)
                But not real Armneians
                I'm really sorry if you have that kind of opinion about Armneians... you need to go to Armneia...
                Last edited by Anushik; 10-11-2004, 09:06 AM.

Comment

i was there . if you want to talk about some people you have to have contact with them, visitit th. own country.... Do you know more criminals, thiefs and prostitutes in Europian Community have east armenian, chechenian, albanian and North african (arabs) origine, but not turks or azerian

Comment

Originally posted by Anushik
                    Yes I know I don't represent my people (majority really hates Turks )... I don't hate, but knowing our History I cannot have any sympathy toward Turks... Actually I love your kitchen; it is soooooooooooooooooo similar to Armenian kitchen ... Turkish restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants in Clemson, and people are really nice there... but this is not about one or two people, this is about whole nation... my brother told me "DO NOT SIT AT THE TABLE WITH TURKS....", why 17 years old guy should tell that words... nobody teaches us to hate Turks, it comes when we learn our History...
                    Have you watch the movie "Ararat" ?... watch it, you will not like Turks as well ...
                    Anushik, I don't blame you not to have a sympathy towards Turks, of course very bad things happened to your nation at 1915. Your people suffered and I can understand if you don't have a sympathy. But my point is something different. I observe such a blind and ignorant hate at your diaspora people that I don't find this behaviour mentally healty. It seems from outside like your people teach new born children to hate from Turks, because it becomes a kind of tradition at your community.
                    In Turkey and Armenia there may be some prejudices between nations but believe me that there is no such kind of hate at Turkey towards Armenians. And I know that people at Armenia don't hate us like that way. This is about diaspora.
                    I watched "Ararat" and found that hate again. Ararat is a bad movie and didn't impressed me. I especially find stupid the part which the Turkish Pasha took the small Armenian child to another room and screams started. All Turks are bad people,etc..... These horror stories only support your stereotypes towards my people.
                    But I accept that first Turkey must have a step. I can agree your accusations with the Turkish government but I can't agree the points about Turkish people.
                    If you come to Turkey I'm sure you understand Turks and Turkey are not such evils. Also you can find delicious foods from both Turkish ansd Armenian kitchen.

Comment

i was there . if you want to talk about some people you have to have contact with them, visitit th. own country.... Do you know more criminals, thiefs and prostitutes in Europian Community have east armenian, chechenian, albanian and North african (arabs) origine, but not turks or azerian
                      Yeah I know that Armenians' reputation is not the best in Europian Community, and it is the worst thing... I just don't want to conface it I don't want to hear that our reputation is so baaaaaaaaad (thanks to some people), especially when I know many great Armenians ( and I know some Armenians who had problems because of that reputation) ... I really hope that one day we will be able to change that opinion... I really do....

Comment

Working...
                      X