Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genocides

Originally posted by hellenics View Post
    Thanks for critique dear master of english word.We dont talk with stereotyps in the West.
    Exactly the same inferiority complex as Armenians. Why do you make your best to show you as "westerners" Why do you imitate western europe like monkeys, Greeks are not like French, German, British or what else, you belong to the Balkan peninsula historically, geographically and somewhere between middleeast, caucasia and balkans culturally, this makes you a country like Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Armenia or Georgia. Not Switzerland, capish?
    Last edited by exfo; 06-14-2007, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks for critique dear master of english word.We dont talk with stereotyps in the West.We dont say Turks is bad and etc we talk about history but u have black or red or grey sunglass on your eyes.......
      Hellenics

Don't waste your time with this guy, they are not worth it.

AVAK

Comment

A heaven of Armenians and Greeks together with their French, German and American brothers. Oh sorry, brunette Armenians and Greeks resemble Arabs but nevermind. You are westerners anyway.

Comment

Exfo is going tell us who we are. A mogolian turk is goining tell us who we are

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak View Post
            When men are not in village, rape muslim women and kill all member of the village.
            Said a Turk.

Comment

Said a Turk.
              Please say "Armenians didn't do it". and "Turks did it." I wonder how would you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak View Post
                Please say "Armenians didn't do it". and "Turks did it." I wonder how would you say it.

Let me ask a few simple question, I would like you to give it some thought.

1. Why is that only Turkey believes what you seem to be saying.

2. My father was from the Bitlis area, acording to him and others the Armenians wanted western Armenia and were doing their best to regain it.
                The Turkish soldiers killed our family, about a hundred people or so, he was gone and was the only one to survive. He fought with the Armenians after that till the war was over. On his dying bed he told me that he had killed many Turks, but he never killed children,women or elderly. He did say that the Turks, Turkish soldiers and the Kurdish scum did. He said they seemed to enjoy it. He was not a Turk hater and had many good things to say about Turks.
                3. The government of Turkey is basically a Facist State. The latest reveiw by an independant study showed that forty five thousand entries in schools books had anti ethnic referances that are being thought by the schools of Turkey. Freedom of religion and being a secular State are only partially true.

4. Why are there so many Turks that are saying that changes need to be made of the teaching in Turkey.

These questions are only intended to make people think.

Comment

Dear Turkish Friend
                  In 1940 Italian troops with help of Albanians attact to Greece.Our Grands from this Battle is the winners.After attact to Greece Nazi-Germany(If i remember good Turkey is a friend to Nazi-Germany.....anyway)Germany occupate the Greece until 1944 with Bulgarians and Italians.In Epirus area Nazi have a ''big friend''' The Albanians.After from 1944 Napoleon Zervas the chief of Rebelion Democratic Army take the Albanian people who nazi help to albanians area coz Epirus is not Albanian area is a big lies from Albanian propaganda.Many Albanians killed from Greeks trops coz copperate with German(and Greeks too).
                  Chameria is in albanian fantasy.From ancient years in this area talk+write greeks,King Pyrros is a greek King.(u can see this in museam).Albanians is a mix people from ottoman turks gipsies and some native people.
                  The strory with Genocides is a good book write from the Turks dear friend.
                  And i belive if the Turkey see the truth and say -i am sorry-regognize the minorities in the Turkey never walking in to the future...........
                  Ok in a war we have exterme things(rapes-killing etc)But the Genocides is different

actually both albanian and greeks sided against italians and secondly albanians also side against greeks.

the truth is both albanian and greeks have ALWAYSSSSS nearly hated each other, the sad thing is that greeks are our closest neighbour, this is a reason why i don't want to speak badly about greece, becuase greeks and albanians have ben neighbours for over 200,000 years! yet again i feel sooooooooooo ashamed of my self to call geece our nieghbours, i may be from kosovo but don't you know kosovan are albanian this is a reason why we call greece our neighbour but we are ashamed of it

and secondly thrace was NEVERRRRRRRRRR turkish! even the albanian know this, and cypress was never turkish it was always greek every albanian will tell you this, but thrace were a different group of people.

albanians are not turks but we are albanian, even if we are muslim! btw albanians are mixed muslims and christian includ athiest how would you like it if i said there is no such thing as greeks?

if emprius was never albnanian then that mean that macedonian was never greek becuase as far as i know most greeks claim macedonian to be greek when alexander was alive, and is mother was ipirit but they said she was a non macedonian and she spoke a different tong explain this?
                  Last edited by kosovan_hun; 07-12-2007, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X