Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Rise of the Russian Empire: Russo-Armenian Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by ayrudzi View Post
    Its like a psychological disorder he suffers from looks at russia like a god and basically says we are genetically inferior and it'll be better to even become part of Russia. He doesnt believe we took out any tanks during the 4 day war his argument is there were no pictures of 20 some tanks armenian side destroyed also says azeri didnt use weapons bought from russia just the ones from israel and other countries but russia. He sounds like he is old enough to have been able to fight during the Artsakh war in the 90's instead of calling armenian soldiers weak malnurished disorganized where was he during the war in the 90's
    Inthink, he is Russian. The same way some Armenians have become French or American. He does not have an ounce of national character.
    He also may be a paid blogger.
    I just glanced at his blog. But from the guy posted here about his thoughts It's enough for me to say this.
    Any body that thinks that Armenians are not destined and equipped in them to live independent and free, stops talking about Armenians but his own personal interest, whatever it may be, psichological issues or sold out soul.
    Last edited by Hakob; 07-11-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      Inthink, he is Russian. The same way some Armenians have become French or American. He does not have an ounce of national character.
      He also may be a paid blogger.
      I just glanced at his blog. But from the guy posted here about his thoughts It's enough for me to say this.
      Any body that thinks that Armenians are not destined and equipped in them to live independent and free, stops talking about Armenians but his own personal interest, whatever it may be, psichological issues or sold out soul.
      On the surface of it one would think he's got quite an ego, I would dare say narcissistic. On a deeper level, it's clearly evident that the guy's got some some sort of psychological complex, as evidenced by the fact that he doesn't have enough courage to reveal his identity for someone who talks such a big game.

That Russia is Armenia's savior is a premise that has proved faulty time and again.

Comment

In real world nobody saves anybody in international politics. Only the ones who save themselfs survive.
        Russia is our strategic partner and that is that. But even in that, when really don't know what and how to expect from it.
        More important, we don't even know how to make this work for us. We just assume what we want.
        If we cannot bend this partnership to work for us, then we have problems, because it is not as much important who you partner with, but how you partner.
        We will learn this art hopefully, coming generations will be more practical. Otherwise we cannot survive.

Comment

Hey Fed......sounds like they are talking about the poster "Armenian".......he hated this thread.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I am not sure what is upsetting you people of his views? I tend to agree on most of his stands. He used to post on this forum as “Armenian” and many other forums as well.
            One thing for sure he goes noticed with his in depth long posts. I do not believe he hated this thread, more like he was fed-up with comments like the last (10) of them on this post.
            We Armenians have to let go of our mentality of coffee gossip. If you do not like his opinion respond with your perspective without gossip and speculation.
            Armenians have been scattered all around the world for over 800 years, for that reason we will have all kind of views and deviations from at least the ones that still feel Armenians.
            Overall, his views are very pro Armenia, pro Russia with constructive criticism. Also, he is not Russian but a Cilician Armenian.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
              I am not sure what is upsetting you people of his views? I tend to agree on most of his stands. He used to post on this forum as “Armenian” and many other forums as well.
              One thing for sure he goes noticed with his in depth long posts. I do not believe he hated this thread, more like he was fed-up with comments like the last (10) of them on this post.
              We Armenians have to let go of our mentality of coffee gossip. If you do not like his opinion respond with your perspective without gossip and speculation.
              Armenians have been scattered all around the world for over 800 years, for that reason we will have all kind of views and deviations from at least the ones that still feel Armenians.
              Overall, his views are very pro Armenia, pro Russia with constructive criticism. Also, he is not Russian but a Cilician Armenian.
              --- pro Armenia, pro Russia (with) " constructive " criticism ---
              Although he seems pro Armenia, he really is pro Russia and subordinates the pro Armenia to drive his pro Russia agenda. It's sly but comes out glaringly with his " mother Russia " nonsense.
              The constructive criticism is masking his "construct" of "mother Russia" and his assertion that our only salvation (and everyone else's) is totally dependent on the (glorious) mother Russia construct both he and Russia present.
              As I said, he is often insightful and both intelligent and educated, but his agenda is pro Armenia only so long as it exults the pro Russia line.
              You can read the first half of his works and get all the insight on Hayastan he has, after that, might as well read a Russophile.
              Mother Russia my azz.
              Sorry but I disagree with your generous evaluation of his intention.

Comment

Yes he did, he did not like this thread because it was for independent Armenia thinking.......he is not banned, I challenge him (again) to come back and spew his crap here. He had certain followers too when I joined this forum. He might as well be Russian and had no constructive criticism.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Sorry but I disagree with your generous evaluation of his intention.
                  For small countries to “survive” they should be under a protectorate. In our part of the world we have Iran, turkey, Russia as larger neighbors or we can pick US/EU.
                  Pick one, be honest with them, build a relationship in order to survive. You can have some friendly relationship with others but you will have to pick one to exist.
                  Unfortunately that is a reality there is no dancing around it. Whom will you trust and will be the lesser evil to the Armenian interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    I challenge him (again) to come back and spew his crap here. He had certain followers too when I joined this forum. He might as well be Russian and had no constructive criticism.
                    He has a strong personally and he is very opinionated like most of us Armenians. Doesn’t make his opinion crap. He as the tendancy to view conflicts in a larger geopolitical equations instead of the piddly logics why Russia is selling arms to the azeris as well.
                    Russia will do what serves Russia best. It is our job to find ways to shift the balance towards our interest. With all the larger neighbors including the US/EU which country/countries has a large control/influence of the media by Armenians?

Comment

He has a strong personally and he is very opinionated like most of us Armenians. Doesn’t make his opinion crap. He as the tendancy to view conflicts in a larger geopolitical equations instead of the piddly logics why Russia is selling arms to the azeris as well.
                      Russia will do what serves Russia best. It is our job to find ways to shift the balance towards our interest. With all the larger neighbors including the US/EU which country/countries has a large control/influence of the media by Armenians?
                      We have more power geopolitically than most know or to pick any side.....why we pick sides. We know Russia is here to stay. No one says lets switch to US or Iran or Jamaica. We must strive to become independent as much as we can. unlike our leaders who bow down, I will not, we will not. We are no longer the Armenians of 1915. We are strong and getting stronger. We have a capable military that can destroy Azerbaijan. If we stagnate, like he proposes, we are doomed.

Again, why must we choose between this or that.....think about it. look at eyes of our soldiers that burjuin posts. look at courage, valor, and confidence. These are things pro whatever some self serving Armenians hate.

Long live independent Armenia. long live Artsakh.

Sure, no one is really independent in this world but we must loose that slave mentality or we be played again like doothoogh.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X