Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Political Uncertainty In Azerbaijan Raise Danger Karabagh Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Uncertainty In Azerbaijan Raise Danger Karabagh Co

All Armenian Club Forum Members:
    Azerbaijan's presidential election is now six weeks away. Outcome of this election very important for Karabagh conflict. This summer along the contact line separating Armenian and Azerbaijan forces has angered the Baku. As you know present President Heider Aliyev lingering illness is a contributing factor to the growing threat of renewed confrontation. Political observers have questions about the Azerbiajani military's capabilities. There exits widespread skepticism that Azerbaijan could mount a succesful offensive. I think Armenian leaders in both Yerevan and the Karabagh capital of Stepanakert should follow this presidential election closely. Prepare people for coming politically changes on the neighboring countries.
    My best Regards To All.

Yes, these certainly do appear to be interesting times for Artsakh, with Azeri threats running rampant. All BS. No one will dare do anything, they're just playing on nationalism to get more votes. Azerbaidjan cannot afford to go to war with Armenia, whether it is economically, or diplomatically. In fact, Azerbaidjan has a lot more than Artsakh to worry about right now. With Aliev junior being prime minister, the country is pretty much at the brink of civil war, or some kind of failed rebellion.

A TV debate between presidential candidates was cut off the air because one candidate called a second one a puppy, who threw his glass of water on the first one, who responded by throwing his own glass of water, and led way to a brawl. Remember how our presidential debate took place? In quite an orderly fashion. But I suppose we are still the worse-off from all ex-Soviet countries right? Azerbaidjan has billboards of the Aliev crew all over the place, but they can't be as corrupt as our crooked politicians right? And no way is Nursultan Nazarbayev, president of Kazakhstan since 1991, who has transformed his birthday into a national holiday, as crooked as Kocharian right? And Georgia, who is begging Armenia (and other countries) to restructure its 20 million dollar debt in order to avoid bankruptcy, is in a much better state than us!

Anywho, that was just a parantheses where I vented my anger. All in all, Aliyev being re-elected would be the most positive thing for Armenia, as we would have a certain stability, while someone else being elected (very doubtful), although it would put us in a state of uncertainty, might have a beneficial impact for Armenia as it might plunge Azerbaidjan into a deep political turmoil. Aliyev would be the safer choice though. No matter who's in charge, even Azeri politicians are not dumb enough to start a war.

Comment

Not proper to speak

Originally posted by Baron Dants
      Yes, these certainly do appear to be interesting times for Artsakh, with Azeri threats running rampant. All BS. No one will dare do anything, they're just playing on nationalism to get more votes. Azerbaidjan cannot afford to go to war with Armenia, whether it is economically, or diplomatically. In fact, Azerbaidjan has a lot more than Artsakh to worry about right now. With Aliev junior being prime minister, the country is pretty much at the brink of civil war, or some kind of failed rebellion.

A TV debate between presidential candidates was cut off the air because one candidate called a second one a puppy, who threw his glass of water on the first one, who responded by throwing his own glass of water, and led way to a brawl. Remember how our presidential debate took place? In quite an orderly fashion. But I suppose we are still the worse-off from all ex-Soviet countries right? Azerbaidjan has billboards of the Aliev crew all over the place, but they can't be as corrupt as our crooked politicians right? And no way is Nursultan Nazarbayev, president of Kazakhstan since 1991, who has transformed his birthday into a national holiday, as crooked as Kocharian right? And Georgia, who is begging Armenia (and other countries) to restructure its 20 million dollar debt in order to avoid bankruptcy, is in a much better state than us!

Anywho, that was just a parantheses where I vented my anger. All in all, Aliyev being re-elected would be the most positive thing for Armenia, as we would have a certain stability, while someone else being elected (very doubtful), although it would put us in a state of uncertainty, might have a beneficial impact for Armenia as it might plunge Azerbaidjan into a deep political turmoil. Aliyev would be the safer choice though. No matter who's in charge, even Azeri politicians are not dumb enough to start a war.
      To All Armenian Forum Members;
      Dear Baron Dants;
      Thank you again repling to my topic, I am very saddened that person in your capacity you are making very ugly comments for Armenian president that has chosen by Armenian people, also you are stating your anger, I think there is no room express your anger this way.
      My Best Regards To You.
      My Best Regards To All Armenian Forum Members.

Comment

Arshak jan, my comments about Kocharian were sarcastic. I am angry towards the people who say that Kocharian is the biggest thief in the history of the world. Read more carefully....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
          Arshak jan, my comments about Kocharian were sarcastic. I am angry towards the people who say that Kocharian is the biggest thief in the history of the world. Read more carefully....
          You have to be blunt with some people, Baron. Sarcasm is just not in their system.

Comment

Well, at least you got it...

I feel slightly better already..

Comment

hi,

As u allready know Ilham Aliev (son of a former president) became a new prezident of Azerbajdzhan.

I don't think that there is anything to worry about, it doesn't metter who will operate the country (Azerbajdzhan) .. .. .. As a TRUE ARTSAKHTSI i assure you, that The Army of Nagorno Karabagh Republic is much stronger and powerful and it's always ready to act ! My 3 uncels are among those thousands of brave solders :!:

:!: The proud Artsakhtsi :!:

Comment

Election

Originally posted by Artsakhtsi
                hi,

As u allready know Ilham Aliev (son of a former president) became a new prezident of Azerbajdzhan.

I don't think that there is anything to worry about, it doesn't metter who will operate the country (Azerbajdzhan) .. .. .. As a TRUE ARTSAKHTSI i assure you, that The Army of Nagorno Karabagh Republic is much stronger and powerful and it's always ready to act ! My 3 uncels are among those thousands of brave solders :!:

Hello Artsakhtsi
                Thank you very much replying to my topic, I did not know what happened with Azeri elections, I was busy with other matters and be honest with you , was forgotten. Thank you again for your reply. I strongly belive Armenia and Artsahk military must be powerful to bring peace around there, we must ready for defend our land with best equiptment.
                My best regards to you.
                Good luck with your live.

Comment

Re: Election

Originally posted by Arshak1946
                  hi,

Hello Artsakhtsi
                  Thank you very much replying to my topic, I did not know what happened with Azeri elections, I was busy with other matters and be honest with you , was forgotten. Thank you again for your reply. I strongly belive Armenia and Artsahk military must be powerful to bring peace around there, we must ready for defend our land with best equiptment.
                  My best regards to you.

Hi,

U r welcome 8)

p.s. hayeren haskanoum es :?:

Comment

Re: Election

Originally posted by Arshak1946
                    hi,

Hello Artsakhtsi
                    My best regards to you.

Hi,

U r welcome 8)

p.s. hayeren haskanoum es :?:
                    Parev.
                    Ayo yes hayeren girnam hasginar. Arevela vey arevmudki hayeren hasganum yem.
                    Pari orer kezi.

Comment

Working...
                    X