Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

Originally posted by Armenian
    Fagot, I have made an offer. Next time your dirty ass is in New York PM me.
    Forget it man, its not about that, this is bigger than the pety issue brought up, we are talking about losing our nation to Turks, I cringe, I truly cringe.

On a positive note, I spoke with my uncle in Hrazdan, he said the roads to Yerevan are blocked, good thing is then that no arms shipment (You have to wonder, how is it a "people's revolution" if the basic arms and ideology is provided by foreign entities, wow Armeniansa are stupid) can get through, so, armed rebellion is out of the question, at least for now.

Comment

Seriously guys! Name me one country that has free press, no corruption and a free and evenhanded government. I live in Cyprus now. I have lived in many countries in my life. I was born in Iran, raised in New Jersey, moved to London. I have been living here for the last 18 years. This little island has a good economy, no poverty, a good public health care system. There is 2% crime rate. There is corruption everywhere here. I have not lived in a country yet that there is no corruption. There is no free press. Threre cannot be free press as long as our journalists do not take a stand and actually report the news instead of reporting point of views.
      I have spoke to all my friends and relatives in Armenia. Even they have conflicting stories about what happened, and they are both journalist and they where both witnesses to the events.

Please remember there are many sides to every story. It is up to us as intelligent and fair people to take the information we are given, ponder on it, research the facts and use our God given brain to come to our own conclusions.

Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect! Why do we expect governments to be. We as a people have a voice, if we choose to use it!

Hidden between all the different sides of the story, that's where you'll find the truth.

Don't expect perfection anywhere and stop being so naive.

If we look hard for a solution, we will find it.

Stop sounding like teenage boys and open your minds and listen to each other like men.

Comment

Originally posted by Baku View Post
        you stupid lier. Those soliders on the front lines have NO RIGHT, AND NO WAY to communicate with the outside, even to their own family, about what's going on.
        Filthy California fagot, I had first hand knowledge of the occurrence even before it made the news. This is the email I received on Sunday March 02, 2008:

Im qroj txan Artsach-um e tsaraium, asum e, ais amenits ogtvel en porzel turqer@, es 2 or@ mi 30 metr dirqer@ araj en berel, 3 hogu el spanel en zorqerits. Ais ameni mexq@ ankaskats Robertinn e, vor es 10 tari HHsh-i verj@ chtvets, ev drants amboxj banak@, vor mijin oxaki pashtonnerum ein, aintex el mnatsel ein, esor irents tsuits tvetsin. Levon-in pahox Grzo anunov multimilloner@, vor asel er 1 billion talis em es sharzman@, ir poxer@ vastakel er Levoni zamanak Artsach-i krvi hamar havaqvats gumarner@ juratsnelov, u minchev hima lav aprum er, voch te bantum. Baits chvaxes, amen inch lav klini. Sra lav koxm@ na e, vor uzen te chuzen, HHShi kadrerits kazatven, ham el irents hamar das klini, mi qich zoxovrdi masin el mtatsen.
        Translation:

My sister's son, currently serving in Artsakh, said that Turks (Azeris) have attempt to gain from all this. During the last two days they have brought their positions 30 meters forward and have killed three of our soldiers. Without doubt this is Kocharyan's fault because he did not eliminate the HHSH party during the last ten years... Levon's keeper, Grzo, the multimillionaire who had said I will give one billion dollars to this movement, made his money during Levon's time in office by steeling money that was being collected for the Artsakh war effort... But do not be afraid, everything is going to be well...

Originally posted by Baku
        You PU-ss-Y, you cowarded out of meeting Adolph Kevorkian. Since you visit Armenia so often, why don't you notify me when you are there, ok? You can try your strenght against my pro-Levon AZADAMARTIK karabakh war veteran uncle,ok? A very close friend of Seyran saroyan and General manvel, ok?
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Noosh View Post
          Seriously guys! Name me one country that has free press, no corruption and a free and evenhanded government. I live in Cyprus now. I have lived in many countries in my life. I was born in Iran, raised in New Jersey, moved to London. I have been living here for the last 18 years. This little island has a good economy, no poverty, a good public health care system. There is 2% crime rate. There is corruption everywhere here. I have not lived in a country yet that there is no corruption. There is no free press. Threre cannot be free press as long as our journalists do not take a stand and actually report the news instead of reporting point of views.
          I have spoke to all my friends and relatives in Armenia. Even they have conflicting stories about what happened, and they are both journalist and they where both witnesses to the events.

Please remember there are many sides to every story. It is up to us as intelligent and fair people to take the information we are given, ponder on it, research the facts and use our God given brain to come to our own conclusions.

Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect! Why do we expect governments to be. We as a people have a voice, if we choose to use it!

Hidden between all the different sides of the story, that's where you'll find the truth.

Don't expect perfection anywhere and stop being so naive.

If we look hard for a solution, we will find it.

Stop sounding like teenage boys and open your minds and listen to each other like men.
          Noosh, I suspect that the majority of pro-government posters in this thread are pajama pundits with little if any life experience.

The UN and other humanitarian organizations are asking for the state of emergency to be lifted and despite conflicting reports of what happened, the government forces cleared the square at 7:00 a.m. and eyewitness claimed they were beating people, one of the businesses burnt down was apparently owned by an opposition PM and masked officers were seen firing into the crowd. Notwithstanding any of the reports that the protesters were armed, I have not seen one report where the protesters were firing on the RA forces.

And, when 100, 1000 or 10000 people gather to petition their government by assembling peacefully to protest peacefully, it would be very easy for the powers that be to put NSS agents or other RA officers in the crowd in civilian clothes to start a feigned riot to garner a forceful response from the authorities.

Removing an imperfect media and placing the country under what appears to be temporary martial law does not alleviate the strain on the country or its leaders, it actually looks like they are trying to quash petitioning against the government and buy time to cover up what they did and whats been done, if anything. If they had nothing to hide, why the censorship, why the emergency.

The government is apparently as immature as Armenian, Virgil and their Axis of Stupidity. When they don't like what they hear and see, the respond violently or venomously.

Have any of the people who have been detained including government officials been charged and arraigned yet? offered bail? been advised of their rights including a right to an attorney? spoken to an attorney? or, are they being bloodied in a backroom by a Soviet butcher?
          Between childhood, boyhood,
          adolescence
          & manhood (maturity) there
          should be sharp lines drawn w/
          Tests, deaths, feats, rites
          stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
            Filthy California fagot, I had first hand knowledge of the occurrence even before it made the news. This is the email I received on Sunday March 02, 2008:

Translation:

My sister's son, currently serving in Artsakh, said that Turks (Azeris) have attempt to gain from all this. During the last two days they have brought their positions 30 meters forward and have killed three of our soldiers. Without doubt this is Kocharyan's fault because he did not eliminate the HHSH party during the last ten years... Levon's keeper, Grzo, the multimillionaire who had said I will give one billion dollars to this movement, made his money during Levon's time in office by steeling money that was being collected for the Artsakh war effort... But do not be afraid, everything is going to be well...

The only wacko here is you Armenian. Blah, blah, blah, blah. You can repeat your filth like a mantra, it does not make it true.
            adolescence

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
              That's interesting. The fighting occured on Tuesday March 4, 2008, and yet you were told of it on Sunday March 02, 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
                The government is apparently as immature as Armenian, Virgil and their Axis of Stupidity.
                You are a stupid retard, I didn't resort to calling you names, the bottomline is that everything Armenian has stated thus far is true, my family in Armenia can vouch for it. Second of all, you dumb motherxxxxer, you are squating under the protection of the western state, you are not in Armenia as we are communicating with each other, but my family and friends are, they will have to rear the brunt of your idiotic chants of "rebellion" in Southern California, not you and your band of muppet babies. The reality is that you are taking one "accused" criminal down from power and putting in LTP, a lier, a corrupt politician, and a entity that has advocated division and the return of Artsahk to the administrative control of Baku. He made promises of droping genocide recognition just for open diplomacy. His candidacy was filled with corruption and it was under his leadership that Armenia plunged into economic meltdown. I don't know, maybe if the "opposition" leader was a fresh face, I would maybe, just maybe, entertain the idea of revolution, but again, Armenia does not have the cusion, if you are so stupid and blind to realize that you are not dealing with European states that value human rights, but dealing with barbaric states like Turkey and Azerbaijan that don't recognize any international standard or entity as a authority, I don't know what else to tell you. As we speak they are drafting plans to invade Armenia, as we speak they know that eventually, due to the economic collapse this will most likly bring, Armenians will be powerless to stop invasion. How can you fund a military when you don't have a functioning economy? How can you run a military operation if the government can not gurantee absolute control? You are truly and blind and mesmormized by "revolution".

You know what revolution will bring? Another ten years of suffering, you are going back to the dark ages, no progressiion, it is all going to xxxx, God forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
                  The only wacko here is you Armenian. Blah, blah, blah, blah. You can repeat your filth like a mantra, it does not make it true.
                  xxxx you, peace of xxxx, I tried to be nice before, but I am warning you, if this goes to armed conflict and we have to fight another war, your ass better be in Armenian on the front lines, I am not going to give up my family in Armenia, so that you can sit here and push them into the fire, while you conviniently watch from far away. Anyone that is for armed rebellion, if you are not on the next flight to Armenia, shame on you.

Comment

Just so we are clear. Are you saying that those 100,000 people, who you say are demonstrating against the current government, could not find a way to voice their anger. If each one of them signed a petition and sent copies of that petition to all the international news agencies, embassies and governments, there is no way that that could be suppressed. There is always a better way. In a country that holds almost 2 million people. 100,000 is only 5%. Even if 35% of the population is on Levon's side, they are still a minority. Not being happy with the current circumstances does not give any right to any group of people to destroy property and act in an animalistic fashion.

I repeat, there are many ways to get your voice heard. There is no country in the world, that would allow unrest in it's cities and allow the people who oppose the current government run a mock.

To give you another viewpoint. My mother passed the opera everyday at least 4 times a day. She has stated that the protesters where lighting fires in the square and drinking heavily to fight the cold. The police where not beating them. They were trying there best to keep the protesters from getting too out of hand. My mother is a very educated and honest person. I have no reason to doubt her words. There is no country in the civilized world that would allow total upheaval of it's people. If they wanted to silence the protesters I don't think they would have been allowed to camp there for 9 days. I don't disagree that the current government is not liable for this situation. But I am sure that they where not the ones looting and destroying a part of the city. Burning people's cars that cannot afford to replace them. Destroying shops that not only belong to the rich, but employ workers as well. That's a great idea we want jobs and industry for employment and we think the way of getting there is destroying. Yeah no excuse. Sorry.

Comment

Virgil, du ur es?? Armenian is the one talking about civil war. Esh.

Are you the patriot from Pasadena, Pacoima or Pomona in his pajamas. Yes, aroun un em, barkam un em Hayastani mech. Im metz metz papa mamaytz gom Martuni aprela. Inch es khosum.

Once again, the Axis of Stupidity rears its ugly head.
                      Last edited by freakyfreaky; 03-04-2008, 04:02 PM.
                      adolescence

Comment

Working...
                      X