Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Originally posted by Tatavla View Post
    Raffi Hovanessian!!!!
    What has he doen for Hayastan and how can we be sure that he will not sell us out. Because that is going to happen if Levon becomes president. How can I be sure that this guy will not dot the same.

Comment

Dashnak fighters singing Hayer Miatsek:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJuc8DP-cuY

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        Please Artsakh with all your wisdom tell me who have to choose as our leaders because the dasjnakner and the republicans are bad who have we to choose?
        As you may have already seen, the "nationalist" in question is already blowing the filthy treasonous criminal Levon Ter Petrosian's you know what. Needless to say, there is no depth that these human wastes would not reach to in order to satisfy their twisted obsessions and massive egos.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Man if he thinks that Levon is the right man to lead our country than he deservce the faith that levon deservce, the faith of a traitor.

@Lernakan Awsome video I've watcht it two times and evrey time I start singin with it, and I don't sing ever

Comment

Originally posted by Lernakan View Post

Dashnak fighters singing Hayer Miatsek:
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJuc8DP-cuY
            Thank you enker Lernakan, let's all remember that while Dashnak volunteers were pouring into Artskah from all over the world to defend Armenia's territorial integrity - the rest of the Armenian Diaspora was hiding in their suburban crapholes in America and elsewhere.

In times of national crisis the only Armenian entity that has played a defining role within Armenia's political historiography, for over a century now, has been the ARF. The rest only blow hot air, as we have seen by the presence of their pathetic off-springs in this forum.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

You are right Armenian and when the next time something happens the same thing will happen dasnaks from the diaspora and indaviduals will come and fight no other political party in the diaspora will help than

Comment

Esprit de Corp

Armenian Revolutionary Federation: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bzKXpOYyS...elated&search=

Նժդեհ

Comment

Does any one have the song Hayer Miatsek on his computer and could they send it to me if you have please pm me

Comment

@Lernakan Awsome video I've watcht it two times and evrey time I start singin with it, and I don't sing ever
                    Khntrem Enker

Comment

You are right Armenian and when the next time something happens the same thing will happen dasnaks from the diaspora and indaviduals will come and fight no other political party in the diaspora will help than
                      I agree, we should learn from the mistakes we have made in the past and make sure we won't repeat them again. You won't achieve anything by just talking and complaining about the mistakes the Dashnaktsutiun (and not only the Dashnaktsutiun is too blame for these mistakes but our whole nation since the Dashnaktsutiun was the only major political force back then and represented our whole nation). If these people really care so much about the Dashnaktsutiun then they should join it and make sure there won't be any mistakes made. If you don't like the Dashnaktsutiun then join another organization or start your own but let's stop blackmailing eachother and let each of us care of it's own business. If some people honestly believe that petrosyan should become president, be it only for his stand against the Dashnaktsutiun then I don't know what to say....we can only feel sorry for them. If they really think that they are playing with the minds of Dashnaks and this makes them happy by constantly complaining and whining about how bad the Dashnaktsutiun has been and still is then they are wrong. Dashnaks only care for their work and do not bother with these kind of people.
                      Last edited by Lernakan; 09-29-2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X