Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
    LOL What a bright mind! You really got the point!!!!
    Also, are you aware that we're not comparing what nation steals most, but law, police brutality and caveman mentality like yours???
    I have met many from (the Republic of) Armenia who were far more mentally evolved than you; please don't hide behind others. What a coward!!!
    LOL The Azeris??? Can we also bring in my neighbors and Tom's neighbors in????
    What was his point because he hadn't any, and to tell you the police here in Belgium is a joke.
    I feel sorry for the people who've met you.
    As they're retarted like the both of you leave them home.

KarotheGreat, - (even the alias is pompous and pretentious)
    What happened to your bigmouth, why are you, suddenly, so silent?
    Usually, you come up with those ridiculously pompous, pretentious and gratuitous statements so readily.
    I got a life and don't sit behind the pc all day and wait for your coments.

It seems that KarotheGreat believes in beating children, but has no fighting skills; another Katchn Nazar skinhead/cyber hero????
    Were did I say it's ok to beat children, I said it's ok to beat criminals. And when you want to see my fighting skills come to Belgium; stupid xxxxx. The only thing wrong with this worl are xxxxxes like you who don't even know what they're talking about.

And now I see what Armenian said, you're really crazy get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
      I think like some one from Hayastan maybe you guys should to.
      Կարո
      Armenian-ի պես Սփյուռքահայեր շատ քիչ կան, նա իրոք բացառությունա: Իսկ աիս Tom-ի պես տիւմար ախպարների, աիս անարժանապատիվ զիբիլների վրա դու իզուր ժամանակ մի վատնի: Լավ իմացիր, որ սրանք ատում են թէ մեզ թէ մեր երկիրը, դրա համար ել թքի իրանց վրա ու գնա առաջ, եղբայր:

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        Then why do you post in an Armenian forum, you have resigned yourself to the fate of a typical dumbass, uber-consumerist, american young adult, shouldn't you be out getting wasted tom tom?
        This forum is not owned and run by Armenian nationalists, it's traditionally been for a long time all kinds of discussions between anyone who wants an Armenian flavour in a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          Yes I live in Europe and I believe if you're caught red handed you should be beated.
          Perhaps you can use corporal punishment to teach a lesson in this case, but not one that injures beyond quick recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post

You are right. There are high level ARF-ers who are unhappy with the close relations Armenia has with Russia. This, in my opinion, immediately disqualifies the ARF from hold top office in the Armenian Republic. Like I keep saying - national interests.
            I do not know what you are talking about. The only thing Dashnaks would not happy about is that we're selling everything to the Russians and basically becoming a vassal state. Anyway, here is what the supreme leader of the ARF thinks of LTP and the West.

A top leader of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Dashnaktsutyun) lashed out at opposition leader Levon Ter-Petrosian on Wednesday, saying that his post-election street protests were part of a Western plot to stage a “color revolution” in Armenia.
            Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
              I do not know what you are talking about. The only thing Dashnaks would not happy about is that we're selling everything to the Russians and basically becoming a vassal state. Anyway, here is what the supreme leader of the ARF thinks of LTP and the West.

http://www.armenialiberty.org/armeni...C7D6B7A944.asp
              I don't need to tell you that anti-Russian sentiments exist within all levels of ARF. I don't need to tell you that western intelligence, specifically the CIA, has assets within all levels of the ARF. You can even look at the way the original national anthem was sung for many years. Instead of a reference to "togh gordzanvi Rusastan" it should have been "togh gordzanvi Bolshevism." I am no longer in the ARF, however, I do maintain active ARF friends. I know from them that anti-Russian sentiments exists within the ARF, even within the supreme council, the Beuro. However, I still consider myself a hamagir/supporter of the ARF. I admire ARF history, esprit de corps and it's political platform. I see the ARF as the only organization worthy of representing the Armenian diaspora.

Nobody is happy with the way the Kremlin has us by the balls. However, can you see another alternative, another scenario? The honest answer, one without blind nationalism and utter ignorance, would be a resounding, no. Thus, the ARF has to either give us a viable alternative, or accept the hard realities of living in the Caucasus. At this stage in our national development and regional geopolitics, we Armenians have no choice but to give into all of Russia's demands. Our republic exists as a result of the Kremlin. This will be hard for any nationalist to swallow, but in the big picture this is the reality. It took me many years to accept and finally find comfort in this reality.

To tell you the truth, I don't trust the Armenian "people" when it comes to Armenia. Take a good close look around you.

Simply my opinion.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HayotzAmrotz View Post
                Կարո
                Armenian-ի պես Սփյուռքահայեր շատ քիչ կան, նա իրոք բացառությունա: Իսկ աիս Tom-ի պես տիւմար ախպարների, աիս անարժանապատիվ զիբիլների վրա դու իզուր ժամանակ մի վատնի: Լավ իմացիր, որ սրանք ատում են թէ մեզ թէ մեր երկիրը, դրա համար ել թքի իրանց վրա ու գնա առաջ, եղբայր:
                It's այս, not աիս.

And I don't see what's wrong with being an ախպար? Just shows that those regime-supporters who warn about those evildoers trying to create gaps between the "state" and the diaspora are just as guilty of it.

Found this on Hetq, in a response to an article on Sefilian:

"This touches on a broader issue: is the Republic of Armenia the homeland of all ethnic Armenians or does this state belong ONLY to its citizens, narrowly defined as citizens of the former Armenian SSR?

Armenians in Armenia will have to make that choice - they will not be able to eat their cake and have it too by appealing, when it suits them, to some kind of pan-Armenian sentiment, then rejecting diasporans for 'meddling' and 'interference' when they do not agree with their opinions."

Comment

Կարո
                  True my friend so true, they live in the Us and want to tell the Hayastancik how to live their life and how to govern theirself. Now I don't live in Armenia so I'll support the goverment till I come back and live back their. Than I can have a say what the country needs to do.

But those diasporians who have been once or twice in Armenia want to tell the native how to take care of their gordzer.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
                    It's այս, not աիս.
                    Did someone else pointed it out to you or did you noticed it yourself?

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
                    And I don't see what's wrong with being an ախպար?

..."Armenians in Armenia will have to make that choice -..."
                    Եթէ դու հայերեն գրել և կարդալ գիտես ուրեմն հարցը հայերեն գրի և դու կստանաս պատասխան:

Comment

Did someone else pointed it out to you or did you noticed it yourself?
                      I noticed it myself. But I wasn't brought up with the Soviet Armenian education system, so your spelling of almost every word looks wrong to me.

Եթէ դու հայերեն գրել և կարդալ գիտես ուրեմն հարցը հայերեն գրի և դու կստանաս պատասխան:
                      Why? So other diasporans don't see how "big brother" feels about them?

Comment

Working...
                      X