Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Russian Armenians will have their special place in Diaspora's life

(ARF Bureau representative Hrant Margarian)

YEREVAN (YERKIR) - ARF Bureau representative Hrant Margarian, visiting Kuban on August 31- September 2, met with the Armenian community of Krasnodar, Yerkramas, the paper of the South Russia Armenians, reported. Margarian presented the ARF history and the present activities during the meeting as well as the party's role in the Armenian political system and the Diaspora. Attaching a great importance to the potential of Russia's Armenian community, Margarian pointed to the need for the Russian Armenians to be better involved in the Diaspora life. Margarian said that the recent agreement between the ARF and the Fair Russia party has played a great role in the strengthening of the Armenian-Russian relations. The agreement says that the two parties would contribute to the partnership relations between Armenian and Russia in political, social, economic, cultural and other issues. One of the objectives of the agreement is to protect the rights of Armenian and Russian communities in Russia and Armenia. Yuri Navoyan, the head of the Russian-Armenian Cooperation organization was accompanying Margarian during his tour.

Source: http://www.yerkir.am/eng/index.php?s...s_arm&id=31368
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

few questions:
      -why did tashnags and hunchaks have gun fights in lebanon?
      -do tashnags speak arabic at home, if so, why?
      -why cant we all armenian nationalists, holding up armenian flags and baners, instead of tashnag ones?

Comment

Rouben Hakhverdian - Hin Enker (Մեր հին ընկերըԴաշնակցությունն է)

This is the conclusion to Hin Unker/Old Chum, one of Rouben Hakhverdian's best songs.

Comment

Originally posted by ultras View Post
          few questions:
          -why did tashnags and hunchaks have gun fights in lebanon?
          -do tashnags speak arabic at home, if so, why?
          -why cant we all armenian nationalists, holding up armenian flags and baners, instead of tashnag ones?
          What the xxxx are you talking about. I think dashnaks speak Armenian home, and there flag is cool to so what's you're problem there.
          Lernakan thanks for the awsome song, I love the guy could someone post a site where I can download his music. Got a few cds but want it on my mp3 too.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            Lernakan thanks for the awsome song, I love the guy could someone post a site where I can download his music. Got a few cds but want it on my mp3 too.
            You're welcome, I had a cd full of mp3's of Ruben Hakhverdian I will look for it and send the songs to you if you want.

Comment

Ap jan @dik shat lav kegner. shnorakalutjun

Comment

Ap jan @dik shat lav kegner. shnorakalutjun
                harc chka enker du indz ko emaili hascen pm ara es kez heto kuxarkem.

Comment

What the xxxx are you talking about. I think dashnaks speak Armenian home, and there flag is cool to so what's you're problem there.
                  you "think"
                  how bout i "know"

"there flag is cool"
                  wtf grow a xxxx

tashnags are nationalists?
                  how nationalistic were they, after the genocide when they sighned treaties with turks to leave them alone, then fuked off to arab countries when it was to hot for them

fark off

Comment

The Fallen Heroes of the A.R.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                      Dear friend, indeed, that is impressive. But you are leaving out the fact that the commander of those "dashnak boys" was JIRAYR SEFILYAN-who is no longer a member of the ARF. More over, do you know where JIRAYR SEFILYAN is today? he's in prison, because he dared to speak out against Serge Sarkissian's treasonous comments regarding the liberated territories. And if you don't mind me asking, why are those "dashnak boys" who are a part of the government today not doing anything and not speaking out against his unjust imprisionment?

I'll tell you why. Historically, the Dashnak party leaders have always tried to standing in the way of national heroes and keep them down.

Look at Andranik, Look at Njdeh, and now look at Jirayr.
                      NOTE: Arthur Aghabekyan is a dashnaksakan.

WHOM JIRAIR SEFILYAN WILL WISH TO MEET

Lragir.am
                      21-09-2007 15:12:42

Jirair Sefilyan and I were brothers-in-arms, we went through the
                      hardships of the Karabakh war together, the battalion of Shushi he led
                      had a great contribution to the liberation of Shushi, said the
                      ex-deputy minister of defense Arthur Aghabekyan on September 21 at the
                      Hayatsk press club. However, he declined to make a political statement
                      regarding Jirair Sefilyan's arrest and sentence. "If I were a lawyer,
                      I would study the case and I would even be his attorney," Arthur
                      Aghabekyan said but avoided a political statement. He said they were
                      friends before Sefilyan's sentence, and he is sure that after his
                      release he will be one of the people Sefilyan will wish to meet the
                      first. "Because we have a lot to discuss," Arthur Aghabekyan says.

At the same time he does not support the initiative of the Heritage
                      Party to repeal Article 301 of the Crime Code, which provides for
                      arrest for calls for a violent coup, and on which Jirair Sefilyan was
                      arrested, afterwards sentenced for keeping ammunition. The opponents
                      of Article 301 think this article is a handy tool for political
                      persecution, therefore it should be repealed. Arthur Aghabekyan says
                      the initiative of the Heritage party is a political activity and he
                      does not want to join it.

Last edited by Federation; 09-22-2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X