Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Ruben Hakobian, former Dashnak leader, criticizes current leadership, gets booted from party for criticizing government's actions after Feb. 19 election and calling for new elections. http://www.armenialiberty.org/armeni...6F7903CC3C.ASP
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
      gets booted from party for criticizing government's actions after Feb. 19 election and calling for new elections. http://www.armenialiberty.org/armeni...6F7903CC3C.ASP
      No, he got booted from the party because he broke basic party rules that state that you cannot publicly disagree with the official position of the ARFD. Those are internal affairs and he most probably knew what was coming to him.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Yeah, I bet the official position was that the elections stand and the government was obligated to act as it did. Looks like posturing.
        Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Ruben Hakobian, former Dashnak leader, criticizes current leadership, gets booted from party for criticizing government's actions after Feb. 19 election and calling for new elections. http://www.armenialiberty.org/armeni...6F7903CC3C.ASP
          I will write in Persian:khodetoon ba khodetoon nemisazid .vaghan ke gardanande ghablee e hezbe dashnak ba gardanande alan harfeshoon shode ,va enteghad mikone ghablee e az noee va tazekar=taze be magham reside ba afkar e daghyanoosee.khob az ina gozashte che fayde ?be che natijaee residid ?ha?in hame goftid ,akheresh chi?in Levon= dige che gohee e!!!!sito raftam khoondam ta akhar ,mikhayn chi begam .az in postaee ke mifrestid ?oh bebakhshid mishe yekee inaro baratoon TaRJOME kone BA TAJROBASH?man Armani nistam ozr mikham .dar Relative haye ma ham dashnak darim .ke Hame kare o hich karan.takoo took angosht shomar adm peyda mikonid dar Dashnak va kheylee jahaye dige.hamin o bass

Comment

Originally posted by Neli View Post
            I will write in Persian:khodetoon ba khodetoon nemisazid .vaghan ke gardanande ghablee e hezbe dashnak ba gardanande alan harfeshoon shode ,va enteghad mikone ghablee e az noee va tazekar=taze be magham reside ba afkar e daghyanoosee.khob az ina gozashte che fayde ?be che natijaee residid ?ha?in hame goftid ,akheresh chi?in Levon= dige che gohee e!!!!sito raftam khoondam ta akhar ,mikhayn chi begam .az in postaee ke mifrestid ?oh bebakhshid mishe yekee inaro baratoon TaRJOME kone BA TAJROBASH?man Armani nistam ozr mikham .dar Relative haye ma ham dashnak darim .ke Hame kare o hich karan.takoo took angosht shomar adm peyda mikonid dar Dashnak va kheylee jahaye dige.hamin o bass
            Why do you write in that filty language of the persians?

Comment

I had a telephone conversation with Ruben late last night. Many of the points he makes are valid. The KOcharyan administration must have allowed some unforgiveable mistakes to have made the overwhelming population of Armenia to back Levon Ter Pedrosyan. But I, personally, see no other way around for it for the ARF. Serje is the lesser of all the evils.

Comment

Originally posted by Federation View Post
                I had a telephone conversation with Ruben late last night. Many of the points he makes are valid. The KOcharyan administration must have allowed some unforgiveable mistakes to have made the overwhelming population of Armenia to back Levon Ter Pedrosyan. But I, personally, see no other way around for it for the ARF. Serje is the lesser of all the evils.
                Federation how are you sure that most of the pop. voted for Levon. Only Levon is telling this and I don't call him a accurate source.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  Federation how are you sure that most of the pop. voted for Levon. Only Levon is telling this and I don't call him a accurate source.
                  In essence, the division is between the people and the authorities (and the political forces that back the authorities). What do you mean only levon is telling this? Levon is telling what? And all those protesters were soxi glux? It was a popular movement against the current regime.

Comment

Originally posted by federation
                    It was a popular movement against the current regime.
                    BS! It was a soros/zog sponsored "movement" to create another zog outlet for zionist interests!
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                      BS! It was a soros/zog sponsored "movement" to create another zog outlet for zionist interests!
                      I agree with you. Generally speaking, the protesters were/are ignorant low-lives being led indirectly by foreign interests. Although they were not a majority, they do, however, represent a significant portion of the Armenian population. And they are a very dangerous element within our nation.

And don't believe the BS about "we are not for Levon we are against Sargasyan/Kocharyan." Anyone against Sargsyan/Kocharyan today is directly or indirectly a Levonakan. It's that simple.

And I'm sad to say the ARF party is once again proving that they are incapable of governing the Armenian nation, and they should not be trusted with power.

On one hand you have a delirious troublemakers in the ARF like Jirayr Sefilian and Ruben Hakobyan stirring trouble in the country and the other hand you have left-leaning assholes in the ARF in the United States giving CIA agents like John Hughes of Armenianow a platform to attack the Armenian government. I just found out today that over the weekend the AYF/ARF chapter in New York City had a leftist/feminist gathering in Columbia University where John Hughes of Armenianow was invited to give a lecture. In other words he was invited to attack the Armenian government.

Simply amazing.

At this time, at this stage, I would not trust the ARF party any more than I would trust the HHSh party. It is well known that the ARF party has for a long time been infiltrated by the CIA. I guess during crucial political times the chickens (CIA whores) come home to roost.

What true ARF in his/her right mind would attack the authorities in Yerevan knowing full well that once they are toppled the ones that would immediately replace them would be the pro-Turk/pro-West treasonous criminals in the Levon camp? It defies logic. Thus, I sense something more sinister at play.

I sense the Russian factor at play here. I have noticed in the past few years that ARF members have been complaining about Armenia's dependence on Russia - without providing any alternatives. So, it is beginign to seem that some ARF-ers would rather turn Armenia over to the treasonous criminals of the pro-Turk Levon camp instead of allowing official Yerevan to pursue the safest strategic route for Armenia - the Russian route.

More I observe us Armenians more I realize that we are not ready for self-governance and we will not be ready for some time.

A great majority of Armenians today in the diaspora and the homeland are utterly careless towards Armenia and its future. Self-haters are a significant portion of our society today. And the majority of the minority nationalists amongst us seem to be ignorant gung-ho types that would do more harm to the Armenian nation than the self-haters.

I am really beginning to loose hope in our people. Our very existence as a nation is in danger today because of us Armenians.

Thus, xxxx the ARF, xxxx the diaspora, xxxx every single social, spiritual and political entity we Armenians have in existence...

I say give the house keys to Moscow.
                      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X