Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Mr. Internet Genius: Greg Maddox aka George Ox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Internet Genius: Greg Maddox aka George Ox

The now famous.George Ouzounian's pen name on the Internet is GREG MADDOX and obviously he is an Armenian from Utah. His superb brilliance is like none other and even from his posts you can just TELL he is Armenian. Words cannot simply describe this guy's keen and original intellectual and at the same time he makes them very uniquely humorous. His webpage can be used as some source of knowledge or even realistic "Enlightenment" for some confused mainstream poseurs. Either way, I really urge each and every one of you Armenian visit his page and read one of his superb writings. See the wisedom from him alone for yourself. Read how his precise yet very logically accurate judgments and retorts apply as beneficial advice to us all.

Just click on his website:

OR

This is just extra proof of his identity:

Here is a small piece of his wit:

I'm keeping my web site xxxxty as a protest against all the slick-looking, content-less web sites out there. Nobody cares about your stupid rotating icons and fading links. Some webmasters have spent years tweaking their layout and designing their site, and very few get any traffic. This site, as xxxxty as it looks, gets over 1 million hits per month. I use large fonts also as a protest against all the stylish garbage you see out there. When I go to a web site, I WANT TO READ THE CONTENT. Trust me, that micro-font everyone uses isn't nearly as original as they think. I've chosen a black background for most of my text because it's easier on the eyes than staring at a white screen. Think about it: your monitor is not a piece of paper, no matter how hard you try to make it one. Staring at a white background while you read is like staring at a light bulb (don't believe me? Try turning off the lights next time you use a word processor). Would you stare at a light bulb for hours at a time? Not if you want to keep your vision.

Last edited by Nimrod; 01-10-2004, 07:54 PM.

I couldn't find the other thread regarding this guy, so I was forced to respond to this one. Indeed the guy is hilarious and refreshing, although the last paragraph on the webpage provided makes me question his Armenian identity.

"I feel like I've been raped after I watch the news. For months we've been hearing about JFK Junior's death, and people still harp about princess Di, yet when thousands of people die in an earthquake in Turkey, do we hear about any one of them in particular in the news? Are their lives less important than JFK Jr's? I mean, how much more praise does the guy need? It's not like he lived his life being desired by millions of women without having to worry about financial support, ever. Oh wait.."

Is it just me, or why the hell would an Armenian give a rat's ass about earthquakes in Turkey?

I could be wrong, but it makes you think.

Comment

He lives in Utah, he's not really Armenian. Same goes for those from one of the Dakotas. *runs out of thread*

Comment

*menacingly chases Hogg with a stick*

Comment

If that site gets a million hits per month I'm a neuro surgeon.

Comment

Hmm, my thread about that site from a few weeks ago magically disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan
              If that site gets a million hits per month I'm a neuro surgeon.

.........Agreed

Comment

If you do the math, it's more like one million hits per year. Nonetheless, that's about 27,000 hits per day. Um yea ok.

Comment

You guys really think that's a lot? It seems like everyone around our age alone knows about the site.

Comment

Hits per month?! Who the phuck cares?! Talk about something meaningful. For all we know he was being rhetorical.

Comment

Working...
                    X