Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Adam G. Sevani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam G. Sevani

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dkAYjn6gU2...ni-photos.jpeg
    (Adam with Miley Cyrus)

Adam G. Sevani(Adam Manucharian) is an American actor and dancer of Armenian and Italian descent, most known for his role as "Moose" in the films "Step Up 2: The Streets" and "Step Up:3D"

He has appeared in music videos for various artists over the past few years including, Will Smith, T-Pain, and Missy Elliot, and was a back up dancer for Kevin Federline in 2006. He is also noted for his dance show down he had with Miley Cyrus over youtube, which ended with a final dance off at the teen choice awards in 2008.

He will also have a role alongside Miley Cyrus in an upcoming film called "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" set for release next year.

Re: Adam G. Sevani

Famous? Really? He's barely even Armenian.

Comment

He's just starting and he's famous enough when you compare him to some of the famous people mentioned on this board... I bet if I randomly polled people they'd know who he was over Steve Dildarian or Peter Vosbikian.

He's also at least half Armenian, his real last name is "-ian," his brother's name is "Vahe" and he picked "Sevani" as his stage name.

Yeah he's not an A-lister, but he's not a nobody either. He has a new movie coming out, so we'll see where he goes

Comment

Repeat. http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....ghlight=Sevani
        Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

in my defense, we're not supposed to revive old threads, and it's not technically a repeat since I posted some different info than you

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
            in my defense, we're not supposed to revive old threads, and it's not technically a repeat since I posted some different info than you

Does he say he is Armenian or you think he is Armenian?
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              Does he say he is Armenian or you think he is Armenian?
              He says he is part Armenian

People mention you’re part Armenian. Is that true?

Yeah! I’m part Armenian and part Italian. I have blood from everywhere!
              source

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
                He says he is part Armenian

source
                People mention you’re part Armenian. Is that true?

Yeah! I’m part Armenian and part Italian. I have blood from everywhere!
                Can you imagine what kind of a nation we would be if "every" Armenian came up with a simmilar answer.

That answer only describes physical attributes.

Being Armenian is believing that you are Armenian.
                Its a spiritual thing irrespective of one of the parents being non Armenian.
                Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                  Can you imagine what kind of a nation we would be if "every" Armenian came up with a similar answer.

That answer only describes physical attributes.

Being Armenian is believing that you are Armenian.
                  Its a spiritual thing irrespective of one of the parents being non Armenian.
                  He says he's part Armenian, so obviously he believes he is partly Armenian.

As for how Armenian he is, we don't know. I do know however that his brother's name is "Vahe" and that he chose to have a Armenian name as part of his stage name, not an Italian or English name.

As for his response, he said he's half Armenian and half Italian, the blood from everywhere bit is obviously him trying his hand at humor. And even if it's not and he's only 25% Armenian, you don't know how Armenian he is, you don't know if he can speak or read Armenian or if he knows anything about the culture. there are 100% Armenians who can't speak or read Armenian, and don't know anything about our history or culture except for the genocide, but they don't get there "Armenianism" questioned b/c their 100%

That interview is also old, he was 15 when he gave it, for all we know he's looked deeper into his Armenian roots, we can only guess.
                  Last edited by ara87; 10-16-2010, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X