Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

some confess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some confess

I know I might going to get a lot of offences but I must say..

whenever I read or hear destructive words from Armenians I just want to walk away from every Armanian. Whenever I hear those obsessed ideas about Turks that would never help anything just want to stay away.. do my job, live my life forget anything Armenian.. I know its not the right thing to do but I just feel that way..

Re: some confess

you should follow your instincts and walk away...I encourage you to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
      you should follow your instincts and walk away...I encourage you to do so.
      Seriously, this bullxxxx coming from Turks that support a government that (a) has a article that prevents anyone from "insulting Turkishness", (b) denies and conceals its crimes against humanity, (c) has the largest military in the region, if not the world, (d) supports the cold war against Armenia, (e) backs Azerbaijan, a unjust and undemocractic entity, (f) is afraid to admit, on the base level, that Ataturk could be homosexual and a xxx, and (g) has invaded and occupyed Cyprus. A bunch of hypocrits, that is what they are, a bunch of hypocrits. The day I take a Turk seriously, is the day hell freezes over.
      Last edited by Virgil; 01-03-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

It is not easy facing up to the mistakes of the past. Walking away and pretending it never happened is not going to make you feel any better.
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post
          Seriously, this bullxxxx coming from Turks that support a government that (a) has a article that prevents anyone from "insulting Turkishness", (b) denies and conceals its crimes against humanity, (c) has the largest military in the region, if not the world, (d) supports the cold war against Armenia, (e) backs Azerbaijan, a unjust and undemocractic entity, (f) is afraid to admit, on the base level, that Ataturk could be homosexual and a xxx, and (g) has invaded and occupyed Cyprus. A bunch of hypocrits, that is what they are, a bunch of hypocrits. The day I take a Turk seriously, is the day hell freezes over.
          Many of these Turks come here to get some type of redemtion. Essentially, in their feeble and twisted minds they attempt to gain sympathy from Armenians in order to alleviate their tormented psyche.

This particular Turk with his/her limp wristed remark is a prime example of that audacity.

He/she can pound sand and continue to wallow in the misery inherent in having Turkish lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
            It is not easy facing up to the mistakes of the past. Walking away and pretending it never happened is not going to make you feel any better.
            Most Turks do not consider "mistakes of the past" to be mistakes at all.

Turks would have to have some sense of humanity in order to engage in self-criticizm / introspection.

Comment

Working...
            X