Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need help!

Originally posted by ZAYRAVAST
    Obviously he started to insult me.....and I replied him in Turkish to be personlized....HERE I WANTED TO DRAW THE ATTENTION ALL ARMENIAN YOUTHS IN USA OR ELSWHERE .....HELP ISSUE in our charity or simmilar inst.
    doens work at all.....before we graduate succesfully secondary from armenian college in Istanbul we applied for scholarship for different armenian .inst.s in USA,UK,and elswhere......sent lots of mails again and again ....WE HAVENT HAD any reply for our applicatios ....HOW ABOUT THIS....it was this guy with good financial position familly he had schoolarship from Gulbenkian foundation....DRAW YOUR CONCLUSIONS......

Comment

Originally posted by Retard
      TAKE IT EASY ... YES YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE HOMO WHO FARTS FROM HIS MOUTH WE CONFIRM THAT ALLREADY
      Retard, I don't like it when people come to this forum and start ranting about how "Armenians are this and that", making huge generalizations. First of all, I shouldn't work and pay a organization so that they can then pay for tuition. Second, I know many poor and economically disadvantaged Armenians that received funding from the Gulbenkian Fund. You insulting me and other Armenians by making generalizations like "Armenians don't help anyone" because you didn't receive a scholarship goes to show you are not even Armenian to begin with and are just using your identity to further your own self. Third, just the fact that you have to insult me in Turkish because it is "personalized" tells me a lot about yourselves. In summary, don't be such a poor loser.

Comment

ZAYRAVASTdon't get in a fight with virgil. He'll crush you like a bug and don't get in fight with a patriotic Armenian like Virgil stay polite don't say stupid things. And never insult in Turkish on this site.

@Virgil: awsome pics lol. Where do you get them from

Comment

U CANT TOLERATE THE TRUTH
          By all means, you have the podium, explain to everyone what the truth is aside from making huge generalizations about Armenians because you can not accept the fact that a better student received the funding. Furthermore, no Armenian organization is going to invest in Turkey including its Armenian citizens and that is what you are, you are a Turk with Armenian background, this is what nationality is about. When you take out your passport, it reads "Turkish Republic", thus, you are Turkish. No Armenian organization is going to send money to the pockets of a Turkish university or contribute to the development of the Turkish GDP and intellectual capital.
          Last edited by Virgil; 04-09-2008, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            @Virgil: awsome pics lol. Where do you get them from
            I don't like replying to people anymore, really half the time you gotta explain to them the basic rules of the human nature. The reality is that "patriotism" stems from the common economic and political interests, you are not patriotic for anyone but yourself.

Comment

YOU DONT HAVE DIGNITY,YOU DONT HAVE NATIONALITY, YOU DONT HAVE CULTURE,YOU DONT SPEAK ARMENIAN,YOU ARE NOT ORTHODOX ARMENIAN,YOU HAVE GOT NO EDUCATION,MORE YOU DONT HAVE POWER TO FACE REALITY AND CHALLANGE ,YOU GOT NOTHING,YOU ARE NOTHING

For God's sake, first check out your caps lock and then stop snivelling like a spoiled little Turkish brat..
              Last edited by Lucin; 04-10-2008, 05:46 AM.

Comment

ACTUALLY I AM TRING TO BE POLITE AS I HAVE NEVER BE IN MY LIFE.. FIRST AND FINAL I TELL YOU SOME SOLID THING.." ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME SAYING THIS VIRGIL GUY WILL CRUSH ME LIKE BUG ARE YOU DREAMING SOME FANTASIES ABOUT YOURSELFS..??..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME " HONESTLY IT IS BETTER FOR YOU GUYS DONT GET ACUANTED GUY LIKE ME BECAUSE I COME FROM THE DIRTY STREETS..I CAN BE NASTY AND YOU NEVER BE IMAGINE HOW ..." THANKS GOD YOU ARE ALL ARMENIANS".. I DONT EVER IMAGINE ( SO FAR NO ONE DARE ANY HOW ))):ANY GUY WITHOUT ARM COULD BEAT ME ON THE STREET FIGHT ... I HAVE DEMOSTRATED MY FIGHTING ABILITY IN 2001 IN ENGLAND-LEEDS RAIL WAY STATION FIGHTING ALMOST 20 ENGLISH GUYS.....GOT OUT ALMOST WITHOUT SERIOUS INJURIES...IS THAT ENOUGH OR YOU WANT MORE.....MORE I SPEEK ANY LANGUAGE I WANT.... SPANISH, ARMENIAN,TURKISH,ENGLISH.....WHATEVER SUITS ME.....SO BE POLITE...DONT SPEAK NONSENCE... I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR THE NAME OF ARMENIAN BROTHERHOOD..NOTHING ELSE...HAVE A GOOD DAY
                you sound like a three year old. and evreybody is a millionaire on the internet. Stop blowing your own horn. You don't know anybody on this forum what they do in their life so stop this BS. And you speak the language of the enemy against an Armenian than you are lost sorry to say it. And after a sentece you use a . not ... got that. And use normal letters. And if you really want to go to college find a xxxxing job and work your way trough college, alot of students are doing that. Why can't you? And are you that suprised that no Armenian organisation wants to give money so you can go to a uni and than go back to Turkey and work for the Turks.

Comment

Zayravast, you just started a thread of why its wrong using abusive language & stuff & here you are cursing. How much sense does that really make?
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Working...
                  X