Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Air Force and Air Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Air Foce

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
    Brilliant analysis by PepsiAddict...our next Ara Baliozian.

Oh crusader1492 now I know what you finally look like, thanks for the pic.
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

[QUOTE=Armanen;200827]My brother also moved back to Armenia from the u.s. a couple of years ago and now has a family of his own there.QUOTE]

How does he like it there? I think there is a lot of myth surrounding moving back to Armenia that prevents people from doing it. (i.e. food shortage, no jobs, etc.) What is the real story?

Comment

[QUOTE=yerazhishda;200839]
        Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        My brother also moved back to Armenia from the u.s. a couple of years ago and now has a family of his own there.QUOTE]

How does he like it there? I think there is a lot of myth surrounding moving back to Armenia that prevents people from doing it. (i.e. food shortage, no jobs, etc.) What is the real story?

Well being a Hayastanci and having family there already, made it easier for my brother to move back. Lack of food is complete bs, there is more than enough, it's not africa for God's sake. Jobs are a little harder to come by, but if you have a degree from western europe or the u.s. and know Armenian then it's not hard to find a job, just don't expect to make as much as you would in america or western europe.

Every year it gets better, it's still not ideal and won't be for some time, but if we want to see it get better than we need to take it upon ourselves to make things better, otherwise talk will get us nowhere.

Pepsi addict, I asked you a question too, why didn't you answer?
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Because you never answered mine.
          Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

I am a Hayastanci, I visit every year and the vast majority of my relatives live in Armenia.

This didn't answer your question?
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
              Because the government has no say in what goes in Armenia, its all run by mafia.
              This must be the dumbest thing I've heard from you so far.
              Shows how little you know about Armenia and what perverted views you hold in your simple mind.

Armenia's defense and national security is run by military and security professionals, they are honorable people with integrity and dedication. No one loves their country more than these people do, no political party and no person out there is more decicated to Armenia than our security and defense people. Don't you ever insult my country, my government and my people again, you idiotic simpleton.

Armenia may never have an offensive air force but they will have a much more efficient a cheaper way to defend their country.
              Armenia has a very good, offensive Air Force (we don't need to advertise it) and Armenia already has an efficent and absolutely wonderful Air Defense System, the best in the Caucasus.

Comment

Armenian Air Farce.
                Between childhood, boyhood,
                adolescence
                & manhood (maturity) there
                should be sharp lines drawn w/
                Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
                  Armenian Air Farce.
                  It's one thing to critisize Armenia and Armenian officials in a constructive way, but as usual you show your true colors toward Armenia by your cynical mocking. Your hateful overtones toward Armenia makes you sound no different from a spamming Turk...this is not an exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                    Your hateful overtones toward Armenia makes you sound no different from a spamming Turk...this is not an exaggeration.
                    And you know what is really disturbing? Turks and Azeris never say such things about their armed forces. Turk vs Turk and Azeri vs Azeri on political grounds happens all the time, they have their political differences and might even hate each other (one turk hate another turk and one azeri hate another azeri) BUT they would never mock, attack or disrespect their own armed forces. I have never seen or heard such thing from Turks and even Azeris. Why is it that we have Armenians mocking Armenian armed forces???
                    ...From now on I refuse to call these c-unts (pepsis and freaks of this world) "Armenians" any more. And when our country will be under a threat we shall destroy these lowlifes immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by HayotzAmrotz View Post
                      And you know what is really disturbing? Turks and Azeris never say such things about their armed forces. Turk vs Turk and Azeri vs Azeri on political grounds happens all the time, they have their political differences and might even hate each other (one turk hate another turk and one azeri hate another azeri) BUT they would never mock, attack or disrespect their own armed forces. I have never seen or heard such thing from Turks and even Azeris. Why is it that we have Armenians mocking Armenian armed forces???
                      I agree. There is a difference between criticizing the government and making fun of the armed forces. I have never seen this done among any other nation as well. Even the broken and divided politics of Lebanon have 100% respect for the army (a very weak army with no air force) and view it as their point of unity.

Have some respect to the only institution that garantees the survival of your country. Besides, Artsakh's liberation proved that we don't need a prestigious air force to win a war.
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X