Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How do you talk to Armenian girls about sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you talk to Armenian girls about sex

Hi

I just found this site and I thought someone might be able to help me.

I am Australian, and 28.

I was not really looking to find a soul mate on the otherside of the world but I did.

I have been chatting to this girl who I met on a online dating site. We talk every day on phone and we IM every day. So I guess you could class us being in a relationship. I say I guess coz this internet dating thing is a new concept for me.

We met in November and the relationship has grown to were it is now.

She is 23, beautiful, smart ,driven, well educated and just amazing.

I know very little about Armenian customs and culture. However I do know quite a bit about Armenian history.

I have booked a ticket to come see her in May for 19 days. My family thinks I am crazy as most Australians are cynical about the concept of true love. They believe that something horrible will happen to me.

I feel that we are very much in love. I dont want to ruine things by asking if she had sex before. At the end of the day I would wait if she hadnt. But at the same time if she has I would like to know.

I think her dad is strict and she has very regimented life. She has had a serious relationship(3yrs) before but I dont know if that means she has or hasnt.

The relationship is beautiful and honest and I dont want to ruine her opinion of me. I dont how it works there is it assumed that most girls do before marriage.

Do I just leave and wait until we meet or do I chat now to her.

PS. How safe is armenia to foreigners?

Please help

Please help.

Re: How do you talk to Armenian girls about sex

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    Hi

I am Australian, and 28.

I was not really looking to find a soul mate on the otherside of the world but I did.

I have been chatting to this girl who I met on a online dating site. We talk every day on phone and we IM every day. So I guess you could class us being in a relationship. I say I guess coz this internet dating thing is a new concept for me.

I know very little about Armenian customs and culture. However I do know quite a bit about Armenian history.

I have booked a ticket to come see her in May for 19 days. My family thinks I am crazy as most Australians are cynical about the concept of true love. They believe that something horrible will happen to me.

I feel that we are very much in love. I dont want to ruine things by asking if she had sex before. At the end of the day I would wait if she hadnt. But at the same time if she has I would like to know.

I think her dad is strict and she has very regimented life. She has had a serious relationship(3yrs) before but I dont know if that means she has or hasnt.

The relationship is beautiful and honest and I dont want to ruine her opinion of me. I dont how it works there is it assumed that most girls do before marriage.

Please help

Please help.
    If her dad is strict and shes a manner women and smart then no, she hasn't had sex.

98% of Armenian women(taking a lucky guess) don't have sex until after married.

Comment

Ok thanks very much I think I will avoid converstion i think. The reason I was so puzzled was that she said she would stay over at my apartment whilst I was staying in Yerevan. Here in Australia i would of just assumed things would happened. There I dont know.
      Can you tell me if Yerevan is safe for foreigners. I know there is an element of danger everywhere, but my country does not even have an embassy there.

Comment

Ok thanks very much I think I will avoid converstion i think. The reason I was so puzzled was that she said she would stay over at my apartment whilst I was staying in Yerevan. Here in Australia i would of just assumed things would happened. There I dont know.
        Can you tell me if Yerevan is safe for foreigners. I know there is an element of danger everywhere, but my country does not even have an embassy there.
        Armenia gets tourists often, people are generally nice to foreigners, just dont act stupid and you will be fine. be very respectful and try not to display too much affection out in the public because if you seem like you are taking things too far an elder or some of the neighborhood gentlemen will have a talk with you if you don't seem like an intruder.

Armenians are like one huge family and if respected they will adopt you as one of theirs. Worst comes to worst and you don't like the lady you meet there is great scenery and great food to have, so think of it as a nice vacation which involves a use full meet with another soul.

Comment

Thanks very much for your input. It is really hard to get a picture of what Armenia is like from the internet. Armenia seems like a paradox. Rich in education poor in resources. A history of amazing length in comparison to Australia which is a two year old by comparison. A country with poverty but not a huge amount of crime. Very different I think to any other country I have visited. I looking forward to it but still a little apprehensive. If anyone has any more advice I would love to hear it.

Comment

Thanks very much for your input. It is really hard to get a picture of what Armenia is like from the internet. Armenia seems like a paradox. Rich in education poor in resources. A history of amazing length in comparison to Australia which is a two year old by comparison. A country with poverty but not a huge amount of crime. Very different I think to any other country I have visited. I looking forward to it but still a little apprehensive. If anyone has any more advice I would love to hear it.
            Hulk don't be apprehensive. Be yourself and you'll love the experience, love the country, it's sights and food. The people as said before will welcome you as one of their own, as long as you're polite, not too drunk (!) and are willing to be one of them. As regards crime or "street-safety" I don't think that's an issue except crossing the street, that in itself is an experience!
            Your girl will let you know what she expects from you and I wouldn't have any expectations as yes, most girls are still girls on their wedding day.
            Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Ok, first of all Armenia is safe. Don't worry. It's a civilized country with rules and regulations. Just different people and customs. That's it.

About your "issue." I am one of those Armenian girls ok? I think if you guys have talked to each other for so long, then you should not be afraid of ruining your relationship by asking her something that I'm sure is very important to the both of you. Just ask in a modest way (hint at it), or you can just openly say that this issue is important to you and then she'll just take it that you're a very serious guy and just want to know what you're getting yourself into. The bottom line is that you guys have talked for a long enough time to be able to ask each other things like these (again, in a modest way). I'm sure she knows that sooner or later the subject will come up. Good luck

Hi

I am Australian, and 28.

Please help

Please help.

Comment

Working...
              X