Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Does anyone feel like me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone feel like me?

Originally posted by Ideology View Post
    I have seen the Armenians in western europe. They don't like Socal like me. I guess I didn't emphasize it enough. SoCal is the toilet of the Armenian diaspora, along with every other diaspora. I saw some French, English, and German Armenians. They were beautiful people. God, I have to figure out how to get out of this region. Try living here a few years, and you'll be as disgusted as I am.
    So what sets you apart then those stupid rednecks?
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
      Hmmmm ... I really think you need some new friends. ... Most of the Armenians I know are excellent people. Great professionals .. many with advanced degrees and successful careers, great families etc. I have no doubt there is also a segment of the population that will fit the way you are describing things, but it is by NO means everyone.

As far as the youth, sure if you go looking for them in the alleys and outside walmart, you will probably find the kind you are describing above. If you look to the finer academic institutions like UCLA, USC, caltech, etc, you will find some amazingly bright and successful Armenians.

I agree Sip: That is about how I see Armenians living here in LA county and...........this place is not for everyone, especially if you are used to easy life.
      You can get eaten alive here if you don’t know your way around or how to hang. hahaha
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Lol rednecks. Hmmm. A lot man. I like a calm and productive life and I like to see a lot of confident, cool, calm and collected people. People who have their lives in order. Not just financially, but spiritually. As of now, I'm like a big mirror to these losers, and when they look in the mirror, they see how much of a loser they really are. They are so unconfident, they can't take seeing a confident man. It's such a sad situation. I would love to be friends with a lot of people and when I was young, I looked up to others so I can learn how to be a good man myself. I am willing to assist anyone rise to the top, as I once looked up to well rounded friends.

I think most of the world is similar to me, and wants a well versed envirement with nice people who are able to handle themselves. I just can't wait to move out of this dump and live that life once more.

Comment

I agree with Sip.

Also, every race has its bad and good so don't go judgeing a book by its cover or one little action you see. We are a proud people and hope to stay that way. Your describing life as if you can't take it anymore and want to kill yourself. If you don't like the life in SoCal, good for you. It's not your problem anymore, let other people who live there worry about it. Some people here are actually happy. As long as I got my family and friends I can live in the worst environment possible and still be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideology View Post
            "LA is Totally fake" - from girl at club
            Rule #1: Don't look for "quality" people at clubs. ANYWHERE.

"Every state tries to be like LA, and does a great job at it, but when they come to LA, they realize it is nothing like they imagined." - Guy from Ohio who moved to LA
            It is true that LA is usually nothing like what people imagine because their imagination is usually based on Hollywood movies, shows, and things like Baywatch (e.g. for Germans).

"I heard Armenians are very bad people. Is this true?" - My girlfriend
            What did you tell her?

"California needs to fall off the map when the 10.0 quake hits" Friend and mentor
            Again I stress you really seem to need some new friends.

"SoCal is the black sheep of the US" - Business partner
            Has your business partner ever been to east Denver? some suburbs of Chicago? Detroit? Anywhere in the deep South? Oakland? Harlem?

"That place is horrible" - Armenian girl from SoCal who moved to Armenia and is now happily married to what she called a "Beautiful husband".
            Why was it "horrible"?

"Once I moved there, I moved right back out" - American friend
            Do you know how many move and actually stay? Just because someone moved out doesn't mean anything. Obviously not everyone is going to like an amazingly dense populated area like LA.

"LA is the toilet of the Armenian Diaspora" - Quoted from a forum
            Someone will probably quote your post someday too. Does it then make your post true? It's like all these journalists that look up something on Wikipedia and write a story using "wikipedia facts". Then Wikipedia moderators come and ask for a reference and whoever put up those "facts" points to the news articles ... and the self-referencing cycle is complete.

"This place is horrible" - relative who moved to Armenia
            Again, how is it horrible? Why did they move here? And why don't they go back?

"I went to LA for a month long vacation. I spend $5000. I left 2 weeks later. It has now been a few months, and I am still trying to get over it". - successful woman from New York.
            $5000 ... let's say $500 for the flight ... that $4500/14 days ... that's about $320 a day. Lets' say she stayed at a decent place that was $170 a night. Rental car for $50 a day. That leaves about $100 a day in food, entertainment, and various other spending. That's not much. How much did she expect to spend for a 1 month vacation? LA is one the TOP vacation destinations in the entire world. There is a LOT to do here and it is not necessarily expensive if you know what you are doing. Of course it CAN be VERY VERY expensive too.

Do you see the problem here?
            The problem I see is all you are listing is negatives. Are there anything positive about LA? Is there possibly SOME reason so many people chose to abandon their entire lives and move to LA and STAY?

Marijuana is very much used by both men and women. You can even ask a normal looking person on the street and he may direct you in the right direction.
            Where? Holland?

Dating is rampid. Girls and guys go crazy over each other at the clubs.
            Have you actually been to any clubs in LA?

Cities are usually newer than they are here, being LA is an old city with old buildings
            WHAAAAAAT? LA is old?

I think I have to make the move. I tried one last time to make LA work, but its way to pathetic. You can't even tell that people are fake anymore here. We get used to it. You would have to experience a real envirement (99% of the rest of world) to see what I mean.
            Of course no one is forcing anyone to stay in LA. It's a HUGE metropolis with pretty much EVERYTHING good, bad, and in between. Some people like it, some people hate it, and a lot of people don't really have any choice but to live there.
            Last edited by Sip; 05-16-2009, 09:00 PM.
            this post = teh win.

Comment

Sip, I know you want to look at LA in a positive note. But this place is a frieking mess. I didn't realize how bad it was until I spent many years outside of this dump. Peoples souls are underfed here. They don't get what others get outside of LA. If you tried living elsewhere, and I'm not talking about harlem, or southside Chicago, (there is not need to compare one dump to another), I'm talking about most of the world, and you come back here, you would see what I mean. We live of off crumbs in LA, while the rest of the world endulges in soul satisfying experiences. After a while, LAers that do move out, look like totally different people. Happy and appreciative in life. Hell, I was even proud to be an American when I was out. And I usually think of myself as an Armenian in general. I've done clubs and all. The girl who spent 5k for a month long vacation was rich, and stayed in all the top places. As far as people calling it horrible, the fact that it is very hard to trust anyone is horrible in itself. I love my outsider friends. They are incredibly beautiful people, including Armenians from western Europe. My aunt lives in Armenia now and is very happy, and extremely disgusted of LA. I haven't been there, but I have been in better areas of the world. A man needs to look outside, into his neighborhood and be proud to be amongst his people, whatever nationality is in his neighborhood. I look outside of my car window and usually see a nutralised people (neither bad or good) or a nasty looking person. I rarely find beautiful people who are well groomed, confident, look rightous or innocent. Everyone here has a story. Everyone is battered and bruised from their own city. Those claiming happiness think their happy when comparing their lives to other LAers. Again, I am rich, handsome, and ex military. I feel like I have it all, and I am complaining because I can't find trustworthy people to share friendship and love with. It's nearly impossible. To top it off, most people have way too many problems and are unable to support a fellow friend in time of need. Thank God I don't live in downtown LA or any of the LA ghettos. I feel very, very sorry for the children growing up in those piles of xxxx they call a city. I really feel those little boys and girls have the whole world against them. The LA ghettos are ses pools of negativity. My God. Tupac knew all this stuff, helped fix up broken spirits (as much as he could), and wished for death (couldn't handle what he saw). LA is a city of shattered dreams and hopeless wishes. Everyone suffers here, wether they admit it or not. Again, I have a lot to be thankful for. My looks, my business, my military experience, ect.. But the havoc rittled city of LA swallows human beings whole. Like Eddo said:
              I agree Sip: That is about how I see Armenians living here in LA county and...........this place is not for everyone, especially if you are used to easy life.
              You can get eaten alive here if you don’t know your way around or how to hang. hahaha

Even if you learn how to hang here, that just means you know how to get around without much drama. But it still means that you don't get all the beauty of life like most of the world does. I can barely imagine how proud I would be to see life in Yerevan like many describe it.

Comment

Dude, look at what other people are saying about LA:

Tonight I snapped and finally realized what has been pent up inside me for months now. I hate Los Angeles! This has to be one of the worst places in America to live, and it gets worse every day.

(talks about the horrible traffic and bad driving, then says

The other thing I’m so over is the whole “hollywood” thing. It’s all bulls**t. The truth is, there is very little I can do here to have fun that I couldn’t do in Cincinnati. Plus prices aren’t jacked up and it doesn’t take me an hour to drive one city block. All of you complaining about not liking where you live, shut up and be happy you don’t live here. It was kinda cool when I first got out here and started seeing famous people, but now I could care less. These people are just like everyone else. A$$holes. They think they walk on water and it shows. And why wouldn’t they? The people here worship everything they do and give them whatever they want. I learned that first hand at those stupid Spike TV awards (again, f**k you Spike TV). I don’t care if I see anymore famous people. When Charles Barkley comes to town I’ll go get his autograph. The rest can bite my a$$.

Here's another guy:

Just moved here. Can’t wait for my 3 month lease to expire. Psycho superficial. Strip mall traffic hellhole. People are NOT laid back and friendly. That died in like 1971. They are angry nasty douches. Maybe SF/Berkely/PDX/Seattle has the right-minded West Coast thinkers. Not here. All money and show off xxxx. Yeah food…stupid show off flakey eateries of trendiness. SCali sucks turds. Make a bundle and get the hell away. Weather’s nice. Too bad all it shines on is post-modern suburbo blight. I wish it the best but the sooner I’m outta here the better.

Another guy:
                I just moved here and I can honestly say this is the lamest city in north america. It can’t even be called a city, its more of a massive, sprawling suburb from end to end. I have no urge to leave my hotel because there is xxxx all to do, or if there is, it takes 3 hours in traffic to get there.

Another guy:
                Los Angeles sucks. Simply put, Los Angeles and its surrounding towns are a never-ending prison of asphalt, concrete, and palm trees. Everything looks the same mile after mile. The people who live here are tired and miserable. Los Angeles is known for destroying people’s zest for life. Are the beaches fun? Yes but the novelty of the ocean will wear off quickly. Are there cool things to do and see here? Sure it just takes forever to get to them. Street parking sucks, if you’re an apartment renter get familiar to parking next to a curb in the street where your car is many times more likely to get hit, broken into, or stolen all together. I guess the designers of this great city never envisioned such things as parking lots for apartment buildings. Hell, many homes here don’t even have driveways. If you are reading this message because you have dreams of moving to Los Angeles I’ve got some advice for you. Rent a room for 10-14 days like at an Extended Stay America hotel. Drive around Los Angeles to get a feel for what the chaos of everyday life is like here. Los Angeles is a city of indifference. Los Angeles living is hard living, remember that. Visit Los Angeles, don’t live there.

Comment

Another guy said:
                  Besides being so damn spread out it's impossible to walk anywhere, LA is a sanctuary city for illegals and gang bangers. The mayor is a self-serving A-hole who is oblivious to the city's needs and only actually works 11% of the time. It's dirty, run down, covered in graffiti, expensive, superficial, people have a real crappy attitude and are pretty much self-absorbed and FOS. What a sh**hole!

Comment

Comment

Holy doodoo, look at all this xxxx. This is exactly how I feel:

Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Fri 05 Jan 2007 10:25 AM MST | Permanent Link
                      I'm sorry. Do you live there? If you do I suggest that you leave as soon as you can. I know exactly what you mean. My entire family was raised in LA. My stupid shallow "Hollywood" Grandma worked at the post office for 20 years and now shes retired. I see her all the time hanging out at the trendy supermarket getting food and stuff. What a shallow xxxxx. Oh well, that's a hollywood phony for you. Don't even get me started on my other relatives. There's a dentist, a couple teachers, a housewife that used to be a stockbroker (of course), and even me! I fix x-ray machines all throughout this fake city so that self absorbed beverly hills xxxxxxxs can get their broken arms fixed. As far as LA honoring people for supposed "accomplishments", check this out. One time my neighbor was walking around echo park lake early in the morning and saw some drunk guy had fallen in and was drowning. He pulled him out and used cpr on him before the ambulance showed up. Stupid LA gave him a "certificate" honoring him for being "heroic". Whatever. As far as traffic is concerend you're right on. I mean come on! I've been to big cities all over the country. NY, Chicago, SF, DC, and traffic there is a total breeze. Folks in Philly were so helpful during mid day traffic that they even offered me directions to where my head was at the time. The Dodgers and Lakers, sheesh. Other than the 19 championships between the two teams since coming here, Magic Johnson, Sandy Koufax, Kareem, Vin Scully, Chick Hearn, Dodger Dogs, Jerry West, Fernandomania, Nancy B., Nomomania, Game Over, Kirk Gibson's 88 homer, Robert Horry's 3 pointer, The Laker Girls, The USC jazz band, Big Game James, Showtime, Derek Fisher's miracle shot, and a crapload of other meaningless things, there is absolutly NOTHING to like about those teams. I'll tell you what though. The one thing I hate about this awful city, more than anything else, is that it's completely filled with folks from other parts of the country (NY, midwest, south, etc) that just love to spend thier time xxxxxing about how everyone in the this city that they moved to is sooooo fake, the city sucks, traffic is too much, etc. Why cry about it instead of just moving? I guess it's just fashionable. How shallow and fake.
                      Re: Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Wed 21 Feb 2007 05:21 PM MST | Permanent Link
                      Typical over-sensative Los Angelan taking things way too personally. It's not you, its the piece of sh*t, joke of a city that you were brought up in that sucks. I do live in LA and you know what? It has some good moments but it certainly has alot more moments that totally suck, which makes me glad to have been raised in the Northeast. Did it ever occur to you that some people would love to move out of this overrated, oversized suburb but can't because thats where they have to work? LA traffic....are you seriously even going to try to defend that? It is MUCH worse then the cities you mentioned, getting through Philly or NYC is cake compared to Los Angeles and people actually use the public transportation there unlike LA where everyone needs to clog the freeways. To even call Los Angeles a city is a stretch....its an overcrowded, neverending suburb, no comparison to Chicago, NYC, Philly, etc.
                      Re: Re: Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Tue 27 Feb 2007 05:30 PM MST | Permanent Link
                      Actually I'm a typical over-sensative Los Angeleno. OK? Not Los Angelean. Jeez. MOVE! Go! Move away from this horrible place. Are you really so underskilled that you're unable to find employment in a city that you actually enjoy? My god! Did you even read what I was responding to? LA Hollywood phonies, and every other tired ass reason to hate this place? That fact of the matter is, if you hate it so much GET OUT! There are jobs everywhere. To say that people are trapped in this hellhole because they can't find a job anywhere else is totally pathetic. You sit around and xxxxx about this place because it makes you feel better about yourself and where you're from. It's incredibly transparent. Yes LA traffic blows. I don't defend it. Traffic sucks in every major city, and I'm not just talking out of my ass; http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in601094.shtml

There, that took two minutes. Yes LA may have the worst traffic bottleneck in the country, but if you want to argue about spending 1 hour in traffic in LA spending 55 minutes in traffic in Boston, be my guest. I myself have actually lived in Chicago and Northern VA (DC). And to be honest, I can't tell the difference. Thankfully LA is doing something to improve the sorry public transportation issue in this city. But I doubt it will be done overnight. Why put yourself throuh this torture? Why force yourself to live in a piece of xxxx joke of a city? Get out while you still have your sanity. Or, stay here for whatever reason you give yourself and slowly grow more and more bitter. Maybe over time you can find some original things to hate about it. Also check out the LA learning annex, perhaps you can aquire some better job skills and rescue yourself from this overrated, overcrowded, phony, neverending suburb, that YOU have chosen to make your career in.
                      by Anonymous on Fri 09 Mar 2007 12:26 AM MST | Permanent Link
                      LA sucks. I have lived here for 8 years, and yes, I will soon be leaving. (Thank God) Aside from the obvious xxxx that sucks about LA, traffic, smog,fake people etc.., what I hate about LA is the fact that it is totally segregated. Mexicans, blacks, whites, all live in different areas and rarely interact unless they are forced to. And within each group there are subdivisions; just try walking through a Korean, Armenian or Orthodox xxx neighborhood and see how they treat you if you are not one of them. And the immigrant Mexicans don't speak English, but if you try speaking to them in Spanish they get all offended.

Oh yea, and the night life is terrible. Every club closes at 2 and you can't even get drunk because you have to drive home. I think that LA is a cool place if you are in your late 40's and just want a decent house and good weather. But if you are young and want to have a fun and exciting night life and meet interesting people, then LA is not the place for you.
                      Re: Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Wed 21 Mar 2007 10:27 AM MST | Permanent Link
                      Yeah man there you go. This is what I'm talking about. Do you honestly believe that LA is the only city with "ethnic" neighborhoods? Can you really tell me that Chicago doesn't have the South Side, San Francisco doesn't have Chinatown, Miami doesn't Little Haiti, etc, etc, etc? Have you ever even lived in a big city before or is LA your first time? You really need to move to Cour d'Alene Montana or Boise, Idaho or something. Don't worry they're both pretty lilly white and you don't have to worry about grumpy Mexicans. By the way, funny you should mention Korean, Armenian, and Mexican/Central American neighborhoods. I myself grew up in Echo Park (Mexican/C. American, at least it was back then), and my first apt was in East Hollywood(Armenian), and my last apt before joining the Navy was in Koreatown. Oh yeah, I'm also xxxish. I don't have enough time to explain to you why you feel the way you do when you walk around these neighborhoods, but the fact that you probably look scared xxxxless most of the time sure don't help. People are scared of different people most of the time, at least the ignorant ones are. This is not exclusive to LA. Try making an Armenian friend and going over to his or her parents house, bring your appetite because they are going to force delicious coffee and chocolates down your throat. Your views on speaking spanish to spanish speakers is absolutely tip top xxxxing ridiculous. Once again, try not to look scared to death when you do it. Don't worry, no matter what you think, they are not going to steal your car radio or stab you if you mess up. Forget it, screw this, good I'm glad you're moving hurry the xxxx up and get out of here.

"But if you are young and want to have a fun and exciting night life and meet interesting people, then LA is not the place for you."

Yeah, just make sure they're white english speakers. Why can't life be just one big fun rave right?

Re: Re: Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Thu 12 Apr 2007 06:15 AM MST | Permanent Link
                      What are you on? I have lived in LA all of my life and sure it has its ups but there are a lot of downs. Los Angeles is segregated, and although that is slowly changing, it really exists in the state of mind and the lack of community that you often encounter. The fact that you fallaciously move to the 'O you must be white' argument shows how unaware and relatively unexposed you are to it.

Here is a fun fact, Los Angeles has a race war going on, and do you know between whom? The gangs in Latino and African American Communities.

I'm not white and even I can tell you there is something up with LA. That said, LA is also one of the most diverse cities in the United States. Only in Los Angeles will you find a predominantly Vietnamese population living in 'Chinatown,' only a few blocks away from the historic Alvera Street. But that doesn't change the fact that Los Angeles has a lot of deep seeded prejudice.

The thing about LA is that it is not the classical white versus the world prejudice- prejudice here is a lot like micro economics. The stupidity gets exchanged within and between households, between blocks on housing tracks, on the east, west, and central; north, south, above the hill and below the hill, south bay to whittier. It exists in cultural assumptions and in the side comments you hear when you get to know business owners. Its stupid but it exists.

Most of the time people get along, make friends, and sometimes make beautiful babies together, but too often I have encountered the symptomatic fever of stupidity- a kind of stupidity unique to Los Angeles, where you can buy a house in 'your community' and view life from your backyard swimming pool.
                      Re: Re: Re: Re: Why I Hate LA
                      by Anonymous on Fri 20 Apr 2007 10:39 AM MST | Permanent Link
                      Actually guy, it's Olvera st, not Alvera, and don't call it a typo. "A" is way far from "O" on the keyboard. The "race war" you refer to is not a fun fact, it's a xxxxty one. Before you call it a race war, why not call it what it really is, a GANG war. The fact that they use racial slurs to dehumanize each other is no different to what I heard in the military when our enemies were refered to as "hajjis" and much worse. Of course there is somthing up in LA. I will never tell you that LA is a perfect place. What I can't stand is when folks dump on LA for reasons that are not in any way unique to the city at all. You want a race war? Check out what happened in Crown Heights in Brooklyn. My point is that these things happen anywhere where there are different people living together in the same neighborhood. Every major city has ethnic strife. Every major city has street violence. Every major city has good and bad things going on. Some more than others, but when I hear "Gosh, y'know LA sucks because it is so like, segregated and stuff" I drives me nuts, because there's another problem that you can find just about anywhere else, not just in the US either. You mention cultural assumptions. Do cultural assumptions and the like leave your body as soon as you leave LA city limits? Do you not have rascist xxxxxxxs in Chicago or Miami. Of course you do. Get out of LA more and visit some places. You want to see immigrants being mistreated, check out Dubai. You want to see segragation, check out Paris. You want to see "cultural assumptions", check out Split, Croatia. All of those cities have it much worse when it comes to these problems, and all of those cities are great places to visit. Just keep realistic about it. Well anyway, I guess I'll just get back to being unexposed and numb to the ethic inferno surrounding me. You're still leaving right?
                      by Anonymous on Fri 16 Mar 2007 04:41 PM MST | Permanent Link
                      I just want to say that that song sucks and the video is even worse. Anti-Kudos

Comment

Working...
                      X