Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Disturbing question on Artsakh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disturbing question on Artsakh

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    So you don't think there were Armenians operating inside and outside the Ottoman Empire that economically benefited from its collapse? I find that hard to believe.
    Do you mean traitors during the actual AG? Of course there were. Most of them were later hunted down and executed as part of Operation Nemesis.

I was referring to people in modern times who deny there was an AG.
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
      Do you mean traitors during the actual AG? Of course there were. Most of them were later hunted down and executed as part of Operation Nemesis.

I was referring to people in modern times who deny there was an AG.
      No I'm referring to those today that might let the denial slide for business purposes (who are beneficiaries of their ancestors).
      Last edited by KanadaHye; 05-21-2009, 09:07 AM.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        No I'm referring to those today that might let the denial slide for business purposes (who are beneficiaries of their ancestors).
        Our nation is known to have traitors, but on the other hand we are a great nation and should not allow such lowlifes to destroy that name.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
          Pedro, you're a racist, I'm a racist. Everyone's a racist to varying degrees. It goes all the way back to pre-history and the survival of family/tribal groups.

Today it's non-PC to be racist, rightly so to it's extreme, where racism leads to murder, genocide, displacement etc.

Please don't deny your racism, you've posted enough about WASPs for anyone to see it. It's not a bad thing, provided it's controlled.

No amount of contrition,recognition and restitution can ever remove my inherent despisal of turcs/tatars. Does that mean I attack turcs in the street?
          Of course not. Does your racism mean you attack WASPs in the street? I hope not.
          Dude you got me totally wrong, I don't hate WASPs in the slightest, I hate BNP, I hate the Royalists, I hate those that hang Irish priests, I hate those who lynched us at a rate second only to blacks, but I bear no hatred for their culture, their people nor their race

I have Anglo friends my friend, I just hate it when they deny their history, the facts are they have done some horrible stuff. they have to admit they were wrong and compensate

Germans did just as bad stuff, I happen to get along very well with Germans

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            Turks are clean people, they will never have intercourse
            with hairy, big-nosed apes. He was probably hired by hairy big-nosed apes to spread some new propaganda.
            Is it common for cats to have one turkish parent? And how physiologically this turko--mammal intercourse work?

Comment

Originally posted by merhayrenik View Post
              Thomas De Waal claims that the Armenians of Artsakh intermarried a lot with turks during the Soviet years, he says this in his book and videos. I want to know the truth about this because during the war 20 years ago there was ONE intermarried family that everybody was talking about. They said this must be a sign of friendship between the two nations. Now if intermarriage were common, as De Waal claims, why would they pinpoint this ONE family as a sign of friendship. I'm asking you this because it's disturbing to hear this snake tell the world that Armenians married muslim turks and now their children are central Asian seljuks. He is basically saying that there is no racial difference between the Armenians in Artsakh and azeris.
              It is actually true, there were many mixed families in Azerbaijan. Armenians not just married azeris but also Russians, xxxs and others... Well assimilation of Armenians is not some thing new. Actually most of Armenians in Baku and Sumgait realized that they are Armenians only when massacres begin...After 1988 events the faith of Armenian -Azeri mixed families was very tragic...

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
                It is actually true, there were many mixed families in Azerbaijan. Armenians not just married azeris but also Russians, xxxs and others... Well assimilation of Armenians is not some thing new. Actually most of Armenians in Baku and Sumgait realized that they are Armenians only when massacres begin...After 1988 events the faith of Armenian -Azeri mixed families was very tragic...
                Come on man, it's good that those mongrels don't live in Armenia... Don't forget that we have our own race and I wouldn't want to see slant eyed mongoliod Armenians.

Comment

This whole thread started from De Waal's Book. I must admit I only read exerpts. The question is who paid him to write this book?

Comment

Originally posted by BombBaku View Post
                    Come on man, it's good that those mongrels don't live in Armenia... Don't forget that we have our own race and I wouldn't want to see slant eyed mongoliod Armenians.
                    I was talking about armenians who used to live in azerbajan, the azeris of armenia is a diferent issue...

Comment

Working...
                    X