Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

This should be fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: This should be fun

Originally posted by Ideology View Post
    This is exactly what I mean by dumb people. I clearly stated it was a joke. I had to say it was a joke, because this guy didn't understand the esse stuff was a joke. Mexicans who talk like that seem to be a rarity these days.

I'm not sexist, I just won't bow down to a woman like you would. I always wear the pants in a relationship and would not date a girl who wants to be the boss.

As far as my stance on Armenians.. There are good Armenians and bad Armenians. I have many Armenian friends and get along well with my family. But the dumber Armenians hate everyone who is not Armenian and constantly fight amongst themselves. They are always ready to go to war and seem to be extremely sensitive. 99% of the time when they get mad at someone, that person doesn't even know what he did. These types of Armenians only get along with each other when there is a common enemy.
    If you would peruse (that means read) your earlier statements, you were complaining about Armenians acting Mexican and shaving the head etc, this was what I was commenting on, don't backdraft and claim you were joking because now you made a joke.

You are indeed sexist, why do you think everyone is offended at your statements, look at the women's replies on this thread, you literally expect a weak willed woman to fall all over you, you complain about sexual conservatism one moment, then lustfulness the next, either make a point or stop rehash the same stuff, its getting a pain in the sphincter

Comment

I'll tell you. I like strong, beautiful women who expect a man who can tackle problems in life with strength. You know, guys guys should be men, strong and capable. I will never boss around my wife or cuss at her. My wife will feel like a 100% woman. She should be wise, cheerful, good hearted, and supportive. I would be attentive to her emotions because this is what girls like. Men need support, and a woman needs attention to her feelings. I've had insanely successful relationships with girls like this. I'm not one of those guys who xxxxx and complain about my wife and my wife won't be the type to go around trying to put a dress on me, while she wears the pants. Those types of relationships rarely last. It's hard to explain, but there's a formula to good relationships. There's a formula to everything. Unfortunately, very few people figure it out.

When I talk about Armenian girls, I'm mostly talking about the ones in SoCal. They really aren't that great out here. Neither are the men. I have some relatives who visit from around the country who are very proud to be Armenian, but they tell me they are ashamed when they are in SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideology View Post
        I'll tell you. I like strong, beautiful women who expect a man who can tackle problems in life with strength. You know, guys guys should be men, strong and capable. I will never boss around my wife or cuss at her. My wife will feel like a 100% woman. She should be wise, cheerful, good hearted, and supportive. I would be attentive to her emotions because this is what girls like. Men need support, and a woman needs attention to her feelings. I've had insanely successful relationships with girls like this. I'm not one of those guys who xxxxx and complain about my wife and my wife won't be the type to go around trying to put a dress on me, while she wears the pants. Those types of relationships rarely last. It's hard to explain, but there's a formula to good relationships. There's a formula to everything. Unfortunately, very few people figure it out.

When I talk about Armenian girls, I'm mostly talking about the ones in SoCal. They really aren't that great out here. Neither are the men. I have some relatives who visit from around the country who are very proud to be Armenian, but they tell me they are ashamed when they are in SoCal.
        Women belong in the kitchen in other words.

Comment

Oh goodness. I didn't say that, you did.

Comment

Real women belong in So Cal!
            Last edited by iFemale; 06-29-2009, 05:40 PM. Reason: Blooper!

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
              Women belong in the kitchen in other words.
              I was thinking the bedroom... then living room sofa... then washer... then the kitchen stove... pool table. Not necessarily in that order.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                I was thinking the bedroom... then living room sofa... then washer... then the kitchen stove... pool table. Not necessarily in that order.
                I was thinking the same, but, in So Cal.

Comment

Socal is great for women who want average guys who are either a shell of a man or look like criminals with no future. There are plenty of Armenian girls who love those 2 types. With a shell of a man, all they have to do is put a dress and treat him like a girl, and with the thug, hmmm... no idea why they like them. One of lifes great mysteries. Although, it is LA, they just dress and talk like a thug but have no criminal record. It's all for show.

Comment

Working...
                  X