Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks failed. Armenians remain forever//

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Turks failed. Armenians remain forever//

As you all should know by now, the Turks wanted to demolish the Armenian race of the face of the Earth. They where somewhat successful but they failed.
    As you all can see right now, we Armenians are still on this Earth and we are everywhere. There is NO getting rid of us, and that is a FACT. Us Armenians will be on the face of this Earth until the end of the Earth. We have been tortured by many different races at many different times, we have been through it all, and we still survive. The Turks failed to remove us from the Earth, and no one will EVER have the power to remove us from the Earth. Many people beleive Turkey is a Successful country due to the fact that they have conquered Ancient Armenia's land, and they believe that turkey will own this land till the end of the Earth. But there are others, such as myself, that believe the land of the Ancient Armenians will once again be Armenia's. Either one way or another, we will have our land back, we wont be leaving the face of this Earth before any other race and we will be Fighting for our land till the end. Many of you Turks who might think this is funny, It IS. One day we Armenians will be laughing so hard. The reason why the Turks where able to take over our land was because they had about 10 times more people than the Armenians, due to the fact that Armenians have been killed and tortured throughout time and that's why our numbers where so low, and there is the fact that we were not nearly as educated as we are now. We Armenians are Educated all over the world, we will one day TAKE our land back, whether we have help from the outside world or not. And those are just my beliefs. I believe that one day I will be living in the Jabakchur mountains in Ancient Armenian which is now Turkey, with a big Armenian family and with NO Turks in sight.
    Well these are my beliefs, now tell me what you believe.

Re: The Turks failed. Armenians remain forever//

Originally posted by Jabakchurian View Post
    As you all should know by now, the Turks wanted to demolish the Armenian race of the face of the Earth. They where somewhat successful but they failed.
    As you all can see right now, we Armenians are still on this Earth and we are everywhere. There is NO getting rid of us, and that is a FACT. Us Armenians will be on the face of this Earth until the end of the Earth. We have been tortured by many different races at many different times, we have been through it all, and we still survive. The Turks failed to remove us from the Earth, and no one will EVER have the power to remove us from the Earth. Many people beleive Turkey is a Successful country due to the fact that they have conquered Ancient Armenia's land, and they believe that turkey will own this land till the end of the Earth. But there are others, such as myself, that believe the land of the Ancient Armenians will once again be Armenia's. Either one way or another, we will have our land back, we wont be leaving the face of this Earth before any other race and we will be Fighting for our land till the end. Many of you Turks who might think this is funny, It IS. One day we Armenians will be laughing so hard. The reason why the Turks where able to take over our land was because they had about 10 times more people than the Armenians, due to the fact that Armenians have been killed and tortured throughout time and that's why our numbers where so low, and there is the fact that we were not nearly as educated as we are now. We Armenians are Educated all over the world, we will one day TAKE our land back, whether we have help from the outside world or not. And those are just my beliefs. I believe that one day I will be living in the Jabakchur mountains in Ancient Armenian which is now Turkey, with a big Armenian family and with NO Turks in sight.
    Well these are my beliefs, now tell me what you believe.
    why would we want to get rid of you...you and us were in a war we won and re-located you we didn't want to get rid of you it is wrong that you hate us so much without even doing a research about it..You see we dont hate you but you hate(im talking about just you)us so much to believe that we live in anatolia and laugh about you not having anatolia dont be racist please...
    Last edited by alpixoid; 08-18-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alpixoid View Post
      why would we want to get rid of you...you and us were in a war we won and re-located you we didn't want to get rid of you it is wrong that you hate us so much without even doing a research about it..You see we dont hate you but you hate(im talking about just you)us so much to believe that we live in anatolia and laugh about you not having anatolia dont be racist please...

i laugh at the fact that you think this land will remain turkeys forever and i laugh at the fact that you think i hate all turks
      im not racist at all
      turks conquered land from the armenians for their own good and it was natural to them
      and one day we will naturaly respond to those actions by conquering the land back

Comment

Exactly. The ownership and hold of land by a nation is a question of power and internal stability. When Turkey loses power and stability, they will lose land. Afterall, Armenia lost their lands for those reasons too. There's no question other than this simple law of nature when it comes to land changing hands.

It is not about hate. Hate exists in the minds of victims and aggressors, but it is not the nature of geopolitics even if hateful attitudes amongst one group or another are pivotal in deciding the direction of their desire for conquest, domination and/or revenge.

Armenia has a natural interest in what was once Western Armenia, just as Turkey and Azerbaijan have a natural interest to end the Republic of Armenia so as to have no barrier between them (But they downplay this interest whenever there are superpowers in the way that would not let Armenia simply disappear off the map. Presently, it is Russia that represents this barrier for Turkish expansionism and is the reason why Turkey is quiet about such ambitions).

Turks are brought up to deny that Western Armenia should be names so, they deny that these were historic Armenian lands, and this is done purely to entertain their political agenda and the fact that they control those lands now and have wiped out its former occupant. Surely, you cannot expect Turks today to claim that Salonika isn't historically Greek, but if they had wiped out all the Greeks from the Balkans, it would become feasible for the Turkish government to deny its Greek heritage as the oldest and most dominant throughout history.

So what is "your country" in Eastern Turkey is basically whatever Armenian villayets Turks had won in their bitter struggle for survival against the European powers during WWI, nothing more. That is what your legitimacy is based on, pure politics, a question of power and internal stability between two opposed parties.

The Third Reich expected to last 1000 years but crumbled to oblivion in 1945. Turkey seems to have lasted longer than Nazi Germany, but we here are not ready to believe you will make it to 1000. As for us... well, having been nearly annihilated from the face of the Earth, our eyes are wide open now and we watch your country's moves like a hawk, always trying to see the next clever move played by Turkey's side that can isolate our already impoverished nation to a level that is safe enough to grab more of our land, the way they suddenly did to Northern Cyprus even though the whole world, with all its superpowers and high moral standard of "democracy", was watching. We see that one slipup from our end will mean the end of our chance to survive the 21st century, and that is what motivates our politics and our public attitude. Winning the Artsakh war in 1994 was actually our first victory in a long time. Armenians put their whole heart into that conflict because we knew that losing it would mean more genocide, we're not stupid. We won that war because we were able to, and Azerbaijan was not.

Concerning the loss of Turkish lands in the 21st century, I don't think anyone here expects Armenians to attempt such a thing by themselves. Such a conflict over land would necessarily involve the works of superpowers who wish to exploit the internal weakness of Turkey at a given time so to expand their own influence there. Nonetheless, if Armenia is on the map at that point, they will surely be involved in such a conflict. They can either side with Turkey, or side with her enemies. I'm sorry if this offends you or disturbs you. Feel free to change the subject, but don't expect to convince us that we "hate you" and should learn to be friends. We're at odds politically, so lets not beat around the bush.
        Last edited by jgk3; 08-19-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabakchurian View Post
          .....turks conquered land from the armenians for their own good and it was natural to them
          and one day we will naturaly respond to those actions by conquering the land back
          Now how can you argue with that logic.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Jabakchurian, keep on thinking the way you do and encourage and instill the rest of your race to think this way too. Turkey has a huge problem with inner instability and the problem of the Kurds. One of these days we shall overcome brother!!!

Very well put jgk. Now you put it even better pal. We certainly are at odds politically with the turks, there is no two ways about it. It's either a war of fists or a war of politics. Nowadays it's political and we are certainly watching very closely to their every move, and when the time is ripe we shall act accordingly and obviously for our benefit and the regaining of our anscestral lands and for survival!
            Last edited by Anoush; 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X