Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Debunk this Azeri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunk this Azeri

Arach esel guzem vor yes Arzive'nem, yev as barab glirin propagandayin verch bidi tnem.

How would you debunk this guy? I obviously have my own ideas, but I want the opinion of others. Please use references when you can so we don't end up idiotic like Azeris who just blatantly say xxxx* without thinking.

If you can, make a list of the arguments he presents, debunk each one of them, using reference whenever you can. Basically, what you would say if you were to make a video response to this one

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

*xxxx as in the slang term for feces
    Last edited by SevSpitak; 02-19-2010, 07:54 AM.

Re: Debunk this Azeri

Start by talking about the pogroms of Sumgait and Baku and the go the notion that the Azeri President is making a claim that Yerevan is an Azeri city and should be liberated. Then it's time to bring up the destruction in Nakhijevan. Secondly point out that the Azeris left on their own and didn't want to live in a Armenian Artsakh. But there are some Azeris left, I think there is a video where she says that she never wants to leave Artsakh. Then raise the fact about 200000 Armenians had to flee out of Baku after the pogroms.

Then raise the fact that Artsakh became independent from the SU before Azerbaijan.
    And show the examples of the soldier being butchered by the Azeri bastard while he was a sleep. And the pogroms why the Armenians can't live under the jurisdiction of Baku.

i got bored after a while and started to listen to Apricot stone in stead of his BS

Comment

What that guy is doing is reading this article:

http://www.today.az/news/analytics/58969.html

He reads it perfectly, with every stress and punctuation sign. It is just another proof that they will believe anything they're told to believe...poor brainwashed youth, they can't think for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
        What that guy is doing is reading this article:

http://www.today.az/news/analytics/58969.html
        hahaha all right I didn't know that. Good. That's even better.

Also, if you guys don't want to write a huge thing, just point me to sources that could help me. I can already destroy this dumb "analysis/video," but I want to leave no traces for mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          i got bored after a while and started to listen to Apricot stone in stead of his BS
          I consider this part of the information war (that we are apparently losing). I also got bored of this crap, but ignorant people will not get bored and get easily brainwashed. I feel it's my duty to debunk this video.

By the way, I think that song will get us in the top five again this year

Comment

Originally posted by SevSpitak View Post
            I consider this part of the information war (that we are apparently losing). I also got bored of this crap, but ignorant people will not get bored and get easily brainwashed. I feel it's my duty to debunk this video.

By the way, I think that song will get us in the top five again this year
            It's everyone's duty to debunk made-up trash like this, but this people is so convinced of what they've been told...to them, these lies they say are as truth as the sky is blue. It's the brainwashing they've been exposed since childhood, they were raised in an environment of hatred and lies hidden as "facts"...what can you expect them to be when they grow up?

Of course we are losing the information war, how can we ever win? It's the eternal battle between the truth and what money can do and buy. We can't compete with the international oil-paid media campaign of the Azeries, we can't compete with the ancient Turkic tradition of distorting and even re-writing history in order to benefit them...it was Atatürk himself who said "Writing history is as important as making history", and we all know in what sense he meant that.

---

And I also believe Apricot Stone will get us a Top 5 this year! It's too much of a great song for Europe not to love it!
            Last edited by ashot24; 02-19-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

My challenge to him from two days ago is not being posted on his ytube video.

Here is a tip for you......don't try to debunk. Draw them in into your conversation. Make them go defensive. Never get angry, in fact even use humor without dirrect insults to make them angry and nervous where they start slipping. think before you post how other readers would judge you on what you write.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Here is a tip for you......don't try to debunk. Draw them in into your conversation. Make them go defensive. Never get angry, in fact even use humor without dirrect insults to make them angry and nervous where they start slipping. think before you post how other readers would judge you on what you write.
                When I say debunk in this situation, I mean "debunk an azeri" (which to me is 100% EXACTLY the tip you gave me). I can't quite get the right word for it.. Debunk is a compliment as it infers they are at the level of someone who can be taken seriously. There should be a new word in the dictionary for this.

like...
                Azeribunk: 1. To have a cool, patient discussion with an Azeri by insulting indirectly, keeping a smile, or looking very serious to make them think they got you, according to the situation. 2. The action of making an Azeri angry, nervous, and let their true intelligence (as in stupidity) expose. Syn. Argue with an Azeri

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Here is some material

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                  Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                  Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Working...
                  X