Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armenians world-wide//...............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KanadaHye
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    Wikipedia claims 6 - 7 million. I'd say there are about 10 million of Armenian descent and about 7-8 million that are aware of it. Maybe 5-6 that deserve to be called Armenian :P

    Leave a comment:


  • jgk3
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    I am Spartacus! (I voted 20 mil)

    Leave a comment:


  • Armanen
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    No more than 12, no less than 6 million

    Leave a comment:


  • Federate
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Followed by a century of coitus interuptus.
    ....

    Leave a comment:


  • KanadaHye
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    Originally posted by Federate View Post
    3000 years of coitus, my friend.
    Followed by a century of coitus interuptus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Federate
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    Originally posted by Joker88 View Post
    someone plssss tell me how there could be 20M armos world-wide stop living in fantasy land there is barely 8M Armenians WW
    3000 years of coitus, my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joker88
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    someone plssss tell me how there could be 20M armos world-wide stop living in fantasy land there is barely 8M Armenians WW

    Leave a comment:


  • Joseph
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    8-9 million tops

    Leave a comment:


  • Joker88
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    Who voted 20M

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Armenians world-wide//...............

    I voted for 9 million

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X