Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
Hey eddo, what's the % of blue eyes in the Armenian population?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Armenians world-wide//...............
Collapse
X
-
Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
What's your definition of white? No we are not Northwest Europeans, but we aren't black or brown either. We are native to the Armenian Highland, native to Anatolia and South Caucasus. In terms of our looks, I would say we look Mediterranean (greeks, sicilians, cypriots, etc.)Originally posted by Joker88 View PostAre Armenians white or middle-eastern/?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
Over 20 mil....I am counting Armenians who don't know they are Armenians, including "Turks".
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
Exactly why I voted 6 million!Originally posted by KanadaHye View PostWikipedia claims 6 - 7 million. I'd say there are about 10 million of Armenian descent and about 7-8 million that are aware of it. Maybe 5-6 that deserve to be called Armenian :P
(Must be read dramatically ---->) No... nooo... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dear God, please, not another one!!Originally posted by Joker88 View PostAre Armenians white or middle-eastern/?
32 pages and 470 posts for you to make up your mind
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
So are you saying Armenians are semitic
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Armenians world-wide//...............
Are Armenians white or middle-eastern/?
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: