Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Baron Dants's rant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baron! I understand your feelings.

I usually had reports on countries, all the silly Armenian girls would talk about them doing their projects on Armenia. I swear to GOD! I could pull better xxxx out of my ass. They pissed me off not only because their version of history was more of a fairy tale but because the kids behind me asked more questions about the country than to the girls presenting it which caused my math homework to be turned in late (copying).

They are idiots, what do you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayq
      Baron! I understand your feelings.

I usually had reports on countries, all the silly Armenian girls would talk about them doing their projects on Armenia. I swear to GOD! I could pull better xxxx out of my ass. They pissed me off not only because their version of history was more of a fairy tale but because the kids behind me asked more questions about the country than to the girls presenting it which caused my math homework to be turned in late (copying).

They are idiots, what do you expect.
      Ok, let's get one thing straight. You (not just you Hayq) keep saying Armenian girls girls girls. Both Armenian girls AND boys exist like this. Ignorance is blind to gender. .....................

Oh, and you shouldn't procrastinate doing your math homework. Hahaha I'm the LAST person to be advising about the dangers of procrastination...my case is chronic. But, I would just like to announce to the board (since everyone cares ) that I'm done with my two hardest finals. One more left...easiest one. WHOO HOO!!!!

See, I'm procrastinating going to sleep as we speak.
      Last edited by sSsflamesSs; 12-10-2004, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I don't see the problem here ... so you got mad because someone thought Yerevan is a city in a third world country? Sure Armenia might have been in great shape as a "Second World" country but where is the economy/development really now? I think you could do a great report on Yerevan and compare and contrast it to other 3rd and 2nd world nations ... especially those that fell apart after the soviet collapse.
        Last edited by Sip; 12-10-2004, 12:19 AM.
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Pyunik-
          Whatever condition Armenia may be in economically, and no matter what cities it may compare to, one fact remains unchanged, it is one of the safest places to visit.

Extremely safe, can be compared to Scandinavian countries when it comes to safety and security. It's just not safe to invest Recently a Diasporan family of Najarians purchased a lot of real estate property and their lawyer in Armenia privatized it under his name! They tried to sue, the lawyer bribed the proper people and it got dropped to civil court and after two appeals the case was closed. They lost several millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranes
            Extremely safe, can be compared to Scandinavian countries when it comes to safety and security. It's just not safe to invest Recently a Diasporan family of Najarians purchased a lot of real estate property and their lawyer in Armenia privatized it under his name! They tried to sue, the lawyer bribed the proper people and it got dropped to civil court and after two appeals the case was closed. They lost several millions.
            Yes. That is why you need a safe platform in the states to do investing in Armenia, so just in case you lose it all, you still have enough money to live.

Comment

Originally posted by IfonlyIcared
              ok first of all dude u are way too xxxxing sensitive. there xxxxing armenian ur are too!! of course there gunna do it on armenian wat did u except them to do it on China?? wats wrong with u. for another thing dont think jst bc uve been to armenia it means that u hav total control over it. bc ive never been to armenia but i still m armenian and i m planning to visit my country in the future when i can remeber it for the rest of my life. so dont xxxxing think ur the only armenian in the world who will do a report on armenia and no ones interested in the fact that u were angry anyway so yd u post tat anyway.???!!!
              I think you did not get the point of my post, but that's alright.

The main question is: toon OV es?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                Oh, we have our fair share of idiots too. For many, many people, hayrenasirootyoon is limited to flag waving and turk bashing, without really knowing why they're doing one or the other.
                Sad, is it not???

I have some advice for you my patriotic friend, see if you can get them "fat" and "ugly" xxxxs a good bloody beating, preferably with baseball bats!!!

I am not kidding!!! Well, actually I am (but I would not lose any sleep if it did happen).

I hate self-hating ignorant Armenians more than I hate Turks - or even Jews.
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  I hate self-hating ignorant Armenians more than I hate Turks - or even Jews.
                  Wow. That sure is a lot of hate.

Comment

Working...
                  X