Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Jewish/Zionist role within the Armenian Genocide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found a Jewish site about important Jews in history and Ataturk is included.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-folder.html

Comment

I wonder where is loseyourname's promise about not to insult any race, etc. After Turks, Azeris now you started a Jewish hatred thing. Oh my god, your minds are very confused about everything. Evil Turks, evil Jews, etc....
      I am surprisingly observing how a racist community you are. Very interesting indeed.

Comment

It must be enjoyable to create some conspiracy theories since people like you have not enough intellectual capacity and knowledge to understand the complex issues of world affairs. Yes Jews are ruling the world, Turks are evil nation and multinational companies are ruling everything behind the curtain. Everything is so simple for your ignorant minds, isn't it?

Comment

it is nice see you around here karakitap.. would you like some of our conspiracy cookies with tea...

yes it so simple (or complicated for some of us here)... you should discuss this with winoman..he shares the same thoughts with you...

Comment

Hello loseyourname,
            Well, if you consider me once as a member (at least temporarily) of this forum let me remind your promise about posts who insult other races. I see that forum rules doesn't apply to people who insult Turks. But this time your people are insulting Jews, and I don't understand how you allow these as a moderator and don't take into consideration that millions of American Jews may be upset. Banning Turks when feeling uncomfortable is an easy one to do, the more difficult is to take the responsibility of ruling properly. If you regard to my comments, this forum seems a racist forum from outside not only racist against Turks but also other races.

Comment

Otto I am very secure in my ability to reason and seperate real scientific analysis and psuedo-scientific BS - and what is posted above clearly falls into the latter while I use sources who offer scholarly analysis and understanding of historical currents and factors. I laugh at those who are acusing me of being anti-German of all things! (as I have named my one son after one of the all time German nationalist heros of all time...regardless...) Though this sort of comment - saying one is Anti-German - if they make comments disparaging Nazis or expressing sympathy with Jewish suffering at their hands is in fact quite telling in regards to the underlying attitudes of people who hold these views - they hold an anti-semitic agenda and are ready and willing to twist any related or unrelated fact or circumstance to further prove their dreaded zionist or jewish conspiracy to dominate the world. I'm sorry - but I don't at all buy it. I also find it telling that many of those who chime in so vociferously to condemn Jews were either silent or disparaging of effort to counter Turkish denials - sometimes claiming that those who did so such as myself were just wasting time and energy. So these same types - rodents and all - spare no effort to spew BS about Jews but care little to actually defend their own and deal with real issues - most sad.

Comment

conspiracy is a cheap name.. you can observe world turning around sun but that doesnt make you understand gravity rules... i always think of Galileo before i say " rubbish".... it is ok maybe we shouldnt try to expalin everything with conspiracy stuff but you just cannot over see them.... lets say if those people were the majority then you should be the one dreaming conspiracies and being a majority just gives you the power to say what is the fact but doesnt make you powerful enough to own the truth... and every effort to find the truth must be respected... accusation is more powerful than the truth itself...

when it comes to being silent againstg Turkish denialists you know very well that we become impossible when it comes to denial so dont blame them

Comment

Hello loseyourname,
                  Well, if you consider me once as a member (at least temporarily) of this forum let me remind your promise about posts who insult other races. I see that forum rules doesn't apply to people who insult Turks. But this time your people are insulting Jews, and I don't understand how you allow these as a moderator and don't take into consideration that millions of American Jews may be upset. Banning Turks when feeling uncomfortable is an easy one to do, the more difficult is to take the responsibility of ruling properly. If you regard to my comments, this forum seems a racist forum from outside not only racist against Turks but also other races.
                  I agree. Posting of factual evidence is fine, and if there are historical discoveries being made about the involvement of anybody in Armenian history, that's relevant to this forum and belongs here. Things like this:

I far as I am concerned, Jews, as a nation, are just as vile as Turks. The only difference between Jews and Turks - the Jews only do things behind your back. Also, Jews, when possible, like to have others do their dirty work.
                  However, are not welcome. That's like saying that all Portuguese are nothing but vile slave-traders because of Sao Tome, all Italians are black-killers because of Mussolini's slaughter of the Ethiopians, or even that all Armenians are bitter, insecure racists just because some person with the username "Armenian" feels it is necessary to belittle and insult every nation and ethnicity that inhabits the same region that he does.

This is a discussion forum, not a diatribe forum. Use your personal blog for this nonsense. It does not belong here. Armenian has been suspended for 3 days.

One more thing. Would you people quit complaining that moderator's don't get to everything in time? I work full-time and I'm writing a novel and, when fall comes, I'll be back in school again. The other moderators have busy lives as well. Continue to report bad posts and we'll get to them.

Comment

Working...
                  X