Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Do you wish you were not Armenian?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wish you were not Armenian?

Hi, im sorry for posting this but I wish I wasnt Armenian.

I was raised the only Armenian in my whole neighborhood, only Armenian in school. Never went to Armenian Church because parents were too busy.
    I never met Any Armenians. Everyone in my family is married to J ewss. I thought Armenian was a form of being a J ew for a long time.
    People say what are you? I say Armenian they say whats that?
    They have made fun of my looks. Dark eyes, pale skin.

I have met Armenians at a club-they were so nasty and told me i cant be Armenian because i look too white.

I remember when i was 10, my mom gave me a book that said "I am Armenian"
    i ripped it up into pieces
    I just hate it. I wish I was Italian, Greek, I hate being Armenian. Its awful

Re: Do you wish you were not Armenian?

So change your name, pretend you're something you're not, and quit whining.

And get off an Armenian forum, you foreigner!

Comment

This is a very awful first post.

I'm proud of being Armenian, I would never want to be anything else. You're family memebers are married to Jews? Wow. I guess nobody in your family is a true Armenian. Armenians are a wonderful group of people, and you need to know more about where you come from.

Someone once asked my dad if he would live life again after he died. He replied with, "Only if I could be an Armenian again."

Comment

Originally posted by pinkshiny

I was raised the only Armenian in my whole neighborhood, only Armenian in school. Never went to Armenian Church because parents were too busy.
        I never met Any Armenians. Everyone in my family is married to J ewss. I thought Armenian was a form of being a J ew for a long time.

I have met Armenians at a club-they were so nasty and told me i cant be Armenian because i look too white.

I was raised and immersed in Armenian culture since I was born. In Fresno, went to an Armenian school for a year. Me being poor, the musa ler foundation funded it for my 6th grade year. The armos there were a bunch of pricks and rich little xxxxxes. You couldn't find a worst group of people EVER. The teacher Gostanian was a xxxxing total xxxxx, treated me like xxxx for no reason, maybe because I spoke eastern armenian, I don't know. She just got divorced at that time, and was but-ugly as hell. Big wonder why. She and the other little prickettes made my life a living hell for that one year. Went to church too. One of the der hayrs at Holy Trinity Armenoid Church looked like he just stepped out of scandinavia, red hair and all. Unsurprisingly, he was an avowed racist. One example being telling us to close the church doors because some blacks from downtown might walk in and start trouble.

My family were a bunch of xxxxing pricks too. Right now I'm just tolerating living with my mom until I get my house. I'm waiting on the escrow.

Comment

Wow, it's a match made in heaven. Congratulations kids.

Comment

I know. So karo when you signing up and becoming a fedayi?

Hye fedayi, jan fedayi
            Yep ge mernees?
            Egek pergek
            Doo entzaneetz
            bla bla bla bla...

Comment

Originally posted by pinkshiny

you cant be armenian because you look too white? are you making this crap up? what kind of BS is that. firstly, whether some people like it or not we are obviously white.

Maybe all the j ews around you are making you hate yourself. stop whining and try to understand what the hell being armenian is. And an Armenian forum isnt exactly the place to be asking people if they wished they werent Armenian, they probably wouldnt be here immersing themselves in the Armenian community if they didnt want to be Armenian. Besides parthia maybe, i dont even know what his deal is, very confusing child.

soo... stop b1tching. youre armenian(or are you just f'ing with us?) learn to love it, its really fun once you get the hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
                I know. So karo when you signing up and becoming a fedayi?

Hye fedayi, jan fedayi
                Yep ge mernees?
                Egek pergek
                Doo entzaneetz
                bla bla bla bla...

dont be disrespectful. and western Armenian speakers can be pricks to us hayastancis sometimes, its ok, people mature, and you probably just felt excluded, i know what its like, i live in new york, its all good though, Bolor@s Hayenk!

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                  you cant be armenian because you look too white? are you making this crap up? what kind of BS is that. firstly, whether some people like it or not we are obviously white.

Maybe all the j ews around you are making you hate yourself. stop whining and try to understand what the hell being armenian is. And an Armenian forum isnt exactly the place to be asking people if they wished they werent Armenian, they probably wouldnt be here immersing themselves in the Armenian community if they didnt want to be Armenian. Besides parthia maybe, i dont even know what his deal is, very confusing child.

soo... stop b1tching. youre armenian(or are you just f'ing with us?) learn to love it, its really fun once you get the hang of it.
                  Tigrannes, didn't you sign up to die yet?

Madagh egheer....Madagh.

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
                    Tigrannes, didn't you sign up to die yet?

Madagh egheer....Madagh.

xelok pahi kez. yess ell Huyn chem, anuness Tigran a.

Comment

Working...
                    X