Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia winning Eurovision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenia winning Eurovision

I know theres another thread for it in the News section, but I decided to make a new one. I also know that we didn't win but that's ok cause we actually did.

For Armenia to get 8th place, and the amount of points it did, considering we have a small nation and a small population, aswell as the fact that this was our first time participating in the contest, I think we can consider this a win.

Who else was watching this the whole time? I thought it was amazing. Everytime Armenia got points we went crazy, especially when Russia gave us the 12 points, and Greece gave us the 10 points (ironically putting us 5 points above Greece).

What I thought was really interesting (though I kind of expected it), was Turkey giving Armenia the 10 points, that was a big one.

I dont know care what others say about Andres song, but, I thought it was awesome. He did a real good job with it. I think Armenia performing at the end with that amazing ending gave us a few points aswell.

Anybody else follow this?

Re: Armenia winning Eurovision

Major schlong suckage as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
      Major schlong suckage as usual.

Comment

yeah i liked it too, iam actually watching it now ahhah

i dont think its a suck job cos they wernt giving greece any points few years back i wished there was a few judges for some countries to hand out votes instead of the current situation. i dont know what it is but recently countries who never ever voted for each other are now giving 10 12 points like serbia, croatia and turkey, cyprus etc etc

i dont know how many points armenia got but even turkey for years years they got 5-10 points and then they won it

iam just so happy to see armenia in it and even more happier that azerbaijan or georgia havent made it :P

Comment

happy pissing contest in eurovision...

Comment

dont worry londoner you are pariticipating in kurdovision...

Comment

Originally posted by Otto3
              dont worry londoner you are pariticipating in kurdovision...
              lol oooo these kurds.

Comment

Eurovision was stupid.

First off all, why did all of them sing in English. Are they trying to make Europe English-only? More of the songs would have probably been better if they were sung in native language.

Second, why do all Turkish women singers look like xxxxxs? I don't understand why they send xxxxxs.

And finally, how the hell does a band like Lordi win such a contest??

Stupid, I'm never again going to follow with Eurovision. First time I did cause Armenia's first time, Andre did very good, but otherwise stupid contest.

Comment

yeah it needs some tuning iam still shocked to see lithuanias "we are the winners" top 4 or something ffs wtf whas that xxxx

i

Comment

Armenia's song was much more "Turkish" than Turkey's one

Comment

Working...
                    X