Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Genocide on Neo-Nazi Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenian Genocide on Neo-Nazi Website

Re: Armenian Genocide on Neo-Nazi Website

So what? Free advertising. The real voices of the American people reside in these sites that the "mainstream" fail to penetrate (No pun intended). The discontent towards the actions of politicians such as outsourcing jobs, economically robbing the middle-class, failing to develop the promised "service economy", and the rest of the social-economic problems that are largly ignored by the American half witts known as our "politicians", whom only care about poll ratings and sponsorship, is very evident here. It is these individuals that should be convinced and look at it from a entirly "mackiavellian" point of view, why should I, the Armenian, care if my cause is being hijacked, when in fact you have on the state level a complete denial of the tragic events? What is my incentive to "champion" the "ethical" course of action? It is not like they are or will be in the process of "accepting" it as a historic truth nor will they ever demand anything of the Turkish state. The way I see it, I will give these marginalized Americans a political handgun, they can do whatever with it, it essentially gives the Arab, Iranian, and American cause a greater (One sided) moral stance versus Israel, the latter being a entity, who for the most part is corrupt, unethnical, immoral, and finally, a vicious supporter of the Turkish Republic, so, why is this a bad thing for Armenians? It is not like it puts "two sides to the debate", we have half ass Americans, western reporters, and mossad agents to thank for that.

Hmm... a patriotic transvestite, wow, good lord, what has the Armenian community been reduced to? Ten years ago this kind of thing would be only found within the devoid third generation Armenians living in western states, degeneration has for some "unexplained" reason been accelerated, could this be due to the liberal Armenians that infest every pocket of the Armenian community? Maybe, next thing you know we will have a Lesbian Armenian achik vor achiknara het petov khakoma come here and talk about how "marriage" and "commitment" to the Armenian way of life should be bolstered and a pachachatz vorto gyot ace mezi menk ench petka mar azgi hamar onnek, incidently, to the latter I would reply, simple, have children, but it is hard to procreate when you are attracted to men now isn't it. Talk about self defeating. Incidently, are you at least only attracted to men? Or are you just another corridor for all kinds of nasty STDs (i.e. bringing them over to the heterosexual community)?

Hye achiknara etumen sev en kunum parapuchunitz, hema, Hye dgamartik etum en marten kunum parapuchunitz, god save us.

Comment

so, it was xxxish turks who commited the armenian genocide? is that why we look some what similar to xxxs?

Comment

Originally posted by icoN View Post
        so, it was xxxish turks who commited the armenian genocide? is that why we look some what similar to xxxs?
        icoN, the first misconception is to try and relate Armenians with other people, the reality is that Armenians are Armenian, Greeks are Greeks, xxxs are xxxs, and Turks are Turks, we are different and none of those respective groups gives a xxxx about each other but Armenians. Second, this thread is not about "the chosen people", rather, it is about the Armenian Genocide being "hijacked" by "Neo-Nazis". I have outlined reasons why I feel that we should not care either way. Think about this way, how many times do Turks stick it to Armenians that there is only one real "holocuast" and how many xxxs do you see stripping them of their abuse of "holocuast" victims? Absolutly none.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post
          icoN, the first misconception is to try and relate Armenians with other people
          but, we always didn't look like what we look like today, right?

the armen's (ancient armenian tribe) on wikipedia and answers.com are described as tall blond haired, blue eyed people

Comment

Originally posted by icoN View Post
            but, we always didn't look like what we look like today, right?

the armen's (ancient armenian tribe) on wikipedia and answers.com are described as tall blond haired, blue eyed people
            Well, there were many tribes that formed to form the Proto-Armenian, the Armens were one of them, there exist threads about the, for a lack of a better term, "classified history" in other forums that may be too politically incorrect for these forums. I think the contemporary Armenian people have not changed as much as Armenians with agenda claim they have, I think you have to view the Armenian racial dynamics with a bit more common sense. Is it true that Armenians for the most part have both dark haired Armenians and light haired Armenians? Yes, it is true, however, in both cases, they are all under the banner of "spitak", but let me tell you, this idea of "spitak" is also a double edged sword, at the end of the day, menk hyenk, erank otaren, menk mar hamar enk aprom, erank erantz hamar.

Comment

I wanna ask stg! But it is irrelevant with this topic...So I am sorry..

"Transian" Are you transexsuel?? Your avatar look like a little man

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post
                at the end of the day, menk hyenk, erank otaren, menk mar hamar enk aprom, erank erantz hamar.
                good words virgil, i'll remember those

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
                    I wanna ask stg! But it is irrelevant with this topic...So I am sorry..

Are you just an ignorant person in general or is it because you're a Turk?
                    Last edited by transian; 01-10-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X