Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Malta trials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malta trials?

Would you explian Malta trials and why they found the Turks not guilty!

There were no Malta trials

Originally posted by Kevin_B View Post
    Would you explian Malta trials and why they found the Turks not guilty!
    There were no Malta trials. It's yet another Turkish fabrication.

However, there were trials in occupied Constantinople in 1919 where the chief culprits of the Armenian Genocide were condemned to death by the Ottoman court. The court records are among the most solid and irrefutable proofs of the Armenian Genocide.

Of course the monsters had already escaped with German help and would be put out of their misery by Armenian heroes, but the existence of these trials confirms that Turkey was ironically the first country that recognized the fact of the extermination of the Armenians.

Comment

Re: Malta trials?

The following is a response I wrote to a Turk (using the typical "genocide denial 101" copy/paste technique) who signed up on the System of a Down fan site just to say the genocide didn't happen.

Originally posted by cho wrote:
      FACT #5: The British convened the Malta Tribunals to try Ottoman officials for crimes against Armenians. All of the accused were acquitted.

I can’t believe people still try to use this non-existent tribunal as evidence. The “release” of these “suspects” was merely an exchange of prisoners between the British and the Turks neatly offered as an “exhaustive, extensive investigation that found no evidence”. A regretful British Foreign Affairs Minister Lord Curzon explains when he wrote, "The less we say about these people [the Turks detained at Malta] the better…I had to explain why we released the Turkish deportees from Malta skating over thin ice as quickly as I could. There would have been a row I think...The staunch belief among members [of Parliament is] that one British prisoner is worth a shipload of Turks, and so the exchange was excused" (British Foreign Office Archives, FO 371/7882/E4425, folio 182). Had the actually findings of even the SINGLE, tiny inquiry been taken into consideration, this evidence alone would have been damning to the suspects, as British ambassador Aukland Geddes stated on June 1, 1921 that the U.S. archives already contained "a large number of documents on Armenian deportations and massacres" (British Foreign Office Archives, FO 371/6503/E6311, folio 34). The whole thing was a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Glow View Post
        The following is a response I wrote to a Turk (using the typical "genocide denial 101" copy/paste technique) who signed up on the System of a Down fan site just to say the genocide didn't happen.
        Could you show me this fan site I love "system of a down"!

Comment

You can find the thread I mentioned here:

And I also wrote up a summary of the events and circumstances leading up to the Armenian genocide here:

Comment

Working...
          X