Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What the Armenians are waiting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Armenians are waiting for?

Hi All,

I hava a question.

Why do we spend time here trying to convince the other party with our thesis?

Why don't the Armenians apply for international law suits and sort out what had happened in the history?

One side claims this the other that. There are institutions to sort out those situations. What are you waiting for?

I really wonder this.

OK - how much should I charge you for your education as aparently the public school sytems in Turkey have been lacking. In the meantime I suggest you work on attempting to become more open minded because only through such can you truly learn.

Comment

Don't worry Kemal as we say "Kmats Kmats, Menk Achkatum enk" (Slowly, Slowly, We are working on it)...

I "hava a" question for you...

When you say "one side claims this, the other that" why don't we ask ourselves how many international governments and institutions have resoutions making a claim that Armenians perpetrated Genocide against Turks? I wish us all the best of luck in finding such a thing.

As you probably know, you will find the contrary. Any resolutions on the subject are state the fact of the Armenian Genocide and call on other governments to do the same. These "resolutions" are not just "resolutions" they are known as "Laws", and being that these laws are across numerous governments throught the world - they are becoming international "laws". So, anyone who has little shame can consider the Armenian facts as "claims", and the rest of us will look directly to the moral and justified lawmaking bodies of the world who have weighed in their positions on the matter.

Oh, and before I close, let us not forget a very recent and very important lawmaking body who has recently passed such a "resolution". The German Bundestag, YES thats right - a WWI Turkish ally who found itself directly contributing to Armenian Genocide efforts through its help to Turks. Now it seems to me that "claims" or "allegations" or "so-called things" become FACT in a judicial system when a defendant (in this case an accomplice) against who those "claims" or "allegations" or "so-called things" are made, confesses to the crime!

I want everyone to think about that last statement very carefully. Can anyone make a justified counter-arguement to that?

Hovik

Comment

I find it fascinating that it has been 2 weeks since I posted the above last statement and NO TURK has been able to come up with a rebuttal to it. This should go some distance to weaken their denial tactics. Anyone can post a poorly written or defensive response to this (and they probably will after I post this), but only an EDUCATED response would do, and since what they are trying to fake and form into a controversy, the rest of us already know is fact - so an EDUCATED response is virtually IMPOSSIBLE and literally contradictory to itself - as is Turkish Denial in whole.

Comment

If I recall correctly, Hovik's post which he was expecting replies to was made way before either one were banned. And now, you will be joining them. Go come up with new ways to deny the genocide cause the old ones didn't work.

Hovik, notice how he failed to reply to it as well!

Comment

Wow, I haven't been in this thread for a while. Tongue, can you believe the nerve of these people? They are still too dumb, ignorant or careless to observe a simple rule of respect:

No Genocide Denial Propaganda allowed in ArmenianGenocide.com

Is that too much to ask?

But when you ask one to name a nation that has passed a law recognizing a genocide of Turks by Armenians, notice that NOBODY has anything to say for 3 weeks about it! You don't hear Turks considering the irony in the fact that while they say "one side claims this, the other claims that":

1. How many nations recognize the Armenian FACTS as Genocide?
            ANSWERS: 1, 2
            Don't forget the recent recognitions by Germany and Venezuela!
            2. How many nations recognize a "claim" that Armenians perpetrated Genocide against Turks?
            ANSWERS: 0 (ZERO)

So, when anyone can provide proof that my answer to question 2 is false then perhaps you won't sound so rediculous saying "one side claims this, the other claims that" - it seems that Armenians have justice through laws, Turks have fabricated defenses for factual evidence of the Armenian Genocide.

Tongue, the fact that these "intellectuals" have failed to answer the query that I orignially posed, only goes to show that I have a point.

And the fact that matteo again cowardly dodged my question only makes my point more concrete: The fact of the Armenian Genocide cannot be denied when one observes International affirmation, yet when NOTHING can be found comparable that substantiates Turkish claims that Armenians deserved it or that Armenians themselves perpetrated Genocide against Turks - it only further factualizes the Armenian Genocide.

A long list of international bodies that recognizes the Armenian Genocide is far more than most people need. For me personally, when I look down the list of Non-Government Organizations and come accross "The Association of Genocide Scholars" that always seems to be CREDIBLE enough for me...

Your preposterous remarks have once again been laid to rest in the face of reason Matteo...

Comment

Working...
            X