Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Just wanna share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanna share

Okay, so I was at Disneyland the other day with a friend of mine , we were waiting in line for one of the rides, and I look to my right and I see this guy wearing a black T-shirt that said "The Forgotten Genocide" and then under that "The Armenian Genocide of 1915". I was like awww, I wanted to give him a hug, he was cute too haha! I thought that was beautiful and was thinking to myself, why do we wait for April 24 to wear our shirts and inform the public about it? We should do it more often. I mean, there are so many people here in California who unfortunately never heard of the genocide before. We shouldn't wait for the month of April, and the day of 24th, to wear our T-shirts and stuff. So, I ordered this bumper sticker today for my car today:

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Originally posted by tateos
    do you think its normal that you spread your allegations to peoples everyday lives not considering they have their own lives , what difference will you have from a jehovas witness then.
    You're not making sense...

Comment

They present beliefs, we present FACTS...

Comment

What are you doing here?

Originally posted by tateos
        in the netherlands we hate jehovas witnesses because they invade peoples lives and they always have a smoothe way of beginning a conversation but their objectives lie elsewhere so i think its best if people let others decide for themselves . there is no need for one sided coins is there ?
        If you don't want your easy life to be "disturbed" by things you don't like then what the hell are you doing visiting this forum?
        You must be a masochist.
        I have been to the Netherlands and I love the Dutch. In fact Holland is my No.1 country.
        By saying "in the netherlands we hate jehovas witnesses", you give away to what species you belong, because the Dutch are generally pretty tolerant.
        You HATE, therefore you are a TURK. What a shame you breathe the free air in Holland...
        Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
        II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
        III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
        IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Dutch used to be so tolerant. They are now opposite unfortunetly.

About the Jeohova's witnesses, they kept on coming our apartment every sunday, as *hospitipal* Turks we(actually my roommates) opened the door to them every sunday morning and listened them(they were studying english so it was a nice practice for them). They read bible to us and discuss religous issue merely basing on Bible. When they said " All people are sinners, all Prophets/messengers are sinners, Prophet David was a sinner, Moses was a sinner, prophet JOhn was sinner etc etc", I finally couldnt let this go, and said "look guys our religons are different, we have different resources, we cannot accept Moses was a sinner, can not think David was a sinner, since we are different, please accept that we can not think the same way you guys think". We served tea and cookies every sunday morning for more than a year, and these tolerant Jehova's witnesses quit coming after this incident, without saying anything.

Originally posted by Hellektor
          If you don't want your easy life to be "disturbed" by things you don't like then what the hell are you doing visiting this forum?
          You must be a masochist.
          I have been to the Netherlands and I love the Dutch. In fact Holland is my No.1 country.
          By saying "in the netherlands we hate jehovas witnesses", you give away to what species you belong, because the Dutch are generally pretty tolerant.
          You HATE, therefore you are a TURK. What a shame you breathe the free air in Holland...

Comment

Hellektor

I will keep on believing that you are not a racist, but just experiencing a very bad temper, outrage etc(not necessarily for Turks only).

I loved your last sentence, " You hate therefore you are Turk ", by this logic you are pretty much a Turk then.

I think if you see a Turk in heaven you wont want to go to heaven instead choose to go hell..

Originally posted by Hellektor
            You must be a masochist.

Comment

The point is not about the Jehova's witnesses, it's about HATE

Originally posted by Bugra
              Dutch used to be so tolerant. They are now opposite unfortunetly.

About the Jeohova's witnesses, they kept on coming our apartment every sunday, as *hospitipal* Turks we(actually my roommates) opened the door to them every sunday morning and listened them(they were studying english so it was a nice practice for them). They read bible to us and discuss religous issue merely basing on Bible. When they said " All people are sinners, all Prophets/messengers are sinners, Prophet David was a sinner, Moses was a sinner, prophet JOhn was sinner etc etc", I finally couldnt let this go, and said "look guys our religons are different, we have different resources, we cannot accept Moses was a sinner, can not think David was a sinner, since we are different, please accept that we can not think the same way you guys think". We served tea and cookies every sunday morning for more than a year, and these tolerant Jehova's witnesses quit coming after this incident, without saying anything.
              Bugra,

I think I have become a professional masochist, knowing that while I spend time answering you you will not even read it or understand it.
              I know that the Dutch are good in languages and most of them speak English, but when you claim you speak better English and that they learned from you, how come you don't understand what I meant by the post?
              I don't give a flying fk about any religion or prophet, I believe religions make murderers of human beings. You say "Dutch used to be so tolerant. They are now opposite". In THEIR country extremists kills Pim Fortuin or Theo Van Gogh and you still demand tolerance?
              You think all the peoples of the world are like Armenians who will build your "empire" on their soil, while you rape and kill and mistreat them for a thousand years? IMHO, the Europeans have to close the doors on the extremists, else there will be no Europe in the near future. Don't get this wrong but I have lived in Europe for many years and I know what I'm talking about.
              To be fair, I know that the Turks in Europe generally mind their business and are pretty nice people but there is a large non-European minority in Europe that's not so tolerant.
              As far as the jehovah's witnesses go, they also came to my place several times and what's troubling is they were brainwashed Armenians. I think it's a Zionist/American conspiracy that in case of Armenians aims to weaken the nation. So you see, they target poor Christians in Europe and Armenia as well and turn them into plants. IMO you have to be happy for this because they harm the Armenians and cannot harm the Muslims. Anyway, whenever they came, I told them that I didn't believe in god and that they could opdonderen! It's not my fault you served them tea and cookies!

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
              II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Talking about hate...

Hellektor

I will keep on believing that you are not a racist, but just experiencing a very bad temper, outrage etc(not necessarily for Turks only).
                Bugra,

To be honest I really don't care if you think I'm a racist or not. I have explained several times what I think of racism. It doesn't apply to us non-Europeans. You of all people should know this. In fact as far as race is concerned I have said a million times that the Turks, especially those living in occupied Armenia, are probably racially 70 to 90% Armenian. It's the way you think that makes you what you are. You can find more on this in my previous posts so I'll cut it short.

I loved your last sentence, " You hate therefore you are Turk ", by this logic you are pretty much a Turk then.
                You don't WANT to get it, therefore you are a TURK!
                You mix sarcasm, anger or frustration at your lack of understanding with HATE.
                I have said time and again (how many times have I repeated this phrase?!), I don't hate you, you hated/hate us so much that after you took everything from us you killed us, threw us out of our homes and destroyed our monuments and you're doing the same even now and you cannot bring yourselves to show remorse and you want us not to dislike you...

I think if you see a Turk in heaven you wont want to go to heaven instead choose to go hell..
                My nick includes the word Hell, but I don't believe in heaven and hell stories, heaven or hell is on Earth and it's some people that turn some parts of this planet into heaven and other parts into hell. You figure out who those people might be.

P.S. Are you sure Turks go to heaven after what they've been doing to Armenians?
                Do you think god will buy your denial fabrications?
                Do you claim the heavenly "Eastern Anatolia" as well, after what you did to the people of the Garden of Eden?

Comment

Working...
                X