Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

More light shed on the why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More light shed on the why.

x
    [COLOR=Red][B]"That was the renegade Hebrew ([I]donmeh[/I]) of Salonika, Talaat, the principal organizer of the massacres and deportations," Four Years Beneath the Crescent. Rafael De Nogales. P 26.[/B][/COLOR]

What is interesting, is what I found just by google-ing Amalekite... I don't understand given the description of the Amalekites how they could be considered as, or have anything to do with, Armenians...

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

And:

amalekite

a tribe that dwelt in Arabia Petraea, between the Dead Sea and the Red Sea. They
    were not the descendants of Amalek, the son of Eliphaz, for they existed in the
    days of Abraham (Gen. 14:7). They were probably a tribe that migrated from the
    shores of the Persian Gulf and settled in Arabia. "They dwelt in the land of
    the south...from Havilah until thou comest to Shur" (Num. 13:29; 1 Sam. 15:7).
    They were a pastoral, and hence a nomadic race. Their kings bore the hereditary
    name of Agag (Num. 24:7; 1 Sam. 15:8). They attempted to stop the Israelites
    when they marched through their territory (Deut. 25:18), attacking them at
    Rephidim (Ex. 17:8-13; comp. Deut. 25:17; 1 Sam. 15:2). They afterwards
    attacked the Israelites at Hormah (Num. 14:45). We read of them subsequently as
    in league with the Moabites (Judg. 3:13) and the Midianites (Judg. 6:3). Saul
    finally desolated their territory and destroyed their power (1 Sam. 14:48;
    15:3), and David recovered booty from them (1 Sam. 30:18-20). In the Babylonian
    inscriptions they are called Sute, in those of Egypt Sittiu, and the Amarna
    tablets include them under the general name of Khabbati, or "plunderers."

Comment

Originally posted by Hovik
      What is interesting, is what I found just by google-ing Amalekite... I don't understand given the description of the Amalekites how they could be considered as, or have anything to do with, Armenians...
      Simply put, we are Amelekites because they don't like us and consider us as their enemies and would like to see us destroyed.
      [COLOR=Red][B]"That was the renegade Hebrew ([I]donmeh[/I]) of Salonika, Talaat, the principal organizer of the massacres and deportations," Four Years Beneath the Crescent. Rafael De Nogales. P 26.[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

So, we are not actually Amelekites by definition - its like a KKK member calling a very dark skinned south american - the n-word... am I following you?

Comment

So where does Amelekites tie in???

Comment

Very interesting article Ann.

Comment

"Bishop Aris Shirvanian, director of ecumenical and foreign relations for the Armenian Patriarchate, told JTA, “This is nothing new.” “It’s quite common,” he said. “It happens all the time. If not every day, then at least every week.”"

"“I once walked in Givat Shaul,” a predominantly charedi neighborhood at the western end of Jerusalem, “with my cross hanging on my neck, when suddenly a young man approached me and spat in my face. I was shocked. I didn’t know what to do,” Hekmanian said. “Had I complained to police they would have considered me crazy, or would have blamed me for causing trouble,” she surmised."

“I am so afraid when I go to the dati,” or Orthodox Jewish, neighborhoods, said Anush Hagopian, 25. “During daytime, I conceal my cross.”

http://www.khsnsw.org/updates/2004/200410/ISRAEL'S%20ARMENIANS%20FEEL%20INTIFADA'S%20SQUEEZE .htm

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur
                See above
                Enjoy!

You want to make a better reply? This reply had the perspicacity of mud.

Comment

Nemesis Aryans Among Armenians

May 17 2006, 09:22

Thanks to a Jew, I learned about the website of the “Armenian Aryans.”

I am impressed that the “Aryans” in Armenia are that smart: they have even come up with a website! Wow!

So who are these people and why are there anti-Semites among Armenians? These are not questions that I can answer, but I can certainly argue that “Armenian Aryans” are harmful to Armenia. I will not argue this in terms of human rights, since it will be stupid for even trying to explain that hating a cultural, ethnic or religious group is wrong. People who are people already know that, people who are not people yet don’t know yet or will never know that.

Let’s start with the leader of the “Armenian Aryans:” Armen Avetisyan. I don’t really know him personally, but I have seen a booklet long time ago that had something about him. Two things I remember were that he had no education and that he fought for the Karabakh war. Praise to him for the second one and pity to him for the first one.

Well, let us see what else we have on him. Perhaps I should post a picture from their website (which was originally posted by www.ArmeniaNow.com) so that we can see his face.

This rather Jewish looking person is Armen Avetisyan. He was arrested in Armenia last year for his anti-Semitic remarks. I have heard from an acquaintance of his that Armen has changed some of his anti-Semitic views after coming out of jail. I need to check this, though.

So why are “Aryan Armenians” harmful to Armenia? Well, the excerpt below is from the “mission” of the “Aryans:”

“We have to end the Zionist oppression on governments and stop organized Judo-Christian religion which has dominated Armenia and Europe for over two millennia and bought world to its most darkest era.”

Despite the fact that there should be a comma before “which,” please also notice that the organization fights against Christianity, the 1700-year-old Armenian religion that helped us survive and kept us Armenians.

Another thing that I was disappointed with their website was that it listed Asala (the Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia) along with Hitler and the American Nazi Party under “useful links.” Asala has been known for being pro-Palestinian, but I am not sure how their administration would react to see themselves listed with anti-Semitists. Oh, I forgot, Asala is a *terrorist* organization that brought the world’s attention to the Armenian Genocide.

Long story short, “Aryan Armenians” suck, even though they are capable of making a website.

p.s. I have a suspicion who the creator of the website is: an Armenian from California who covers under a common nickname… Oooo, now I will be making a lot of enemies. Perhaps, no. I know a lot of “Aryans” in Armenia.
                  "All truth passes through three stages:
                  First, it is ridiculed;
                  Second, it is violently opposed; and
                  Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Gavur, who did you write the text of that post? or did someone else?

Comment

Working...
                    X