Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Read This Urgently, You may help your Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This Urgently, You may help your Armenia

Open the following link and vote. Say No, for Turkey to be a part of the European Union.
    Then forward this message to all your contacts.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/eu...rkey.straw.ap/

Regards

That’s CNN, the brain washing news media, which is controlled by Zionist Jews; it’s very obvious what the results are going to be.
    No matter what you vote it’s going to show whatever they want you to see.

Comment

That's the exact reason that let me post this link... I work as a website developer... I realised that the poll on the CNN's site may be fake... So I forwarded the link to more than 50 persons I know... I'm not sure what the results will be but we have to try every possible way.

Thanks Reincarnated Am for your post

Comment

I, too, am very suspicious of the results!
        But we all know who controls the media so....

Comment

Thank you for your post

Have you voted?
          Please send this link to as much contacts as you can... let's make a try... I'm tracing the results since yesterday

Comment

Yes, I did vote...

But this is just a poll... the results wouldn't change a thing. We should wait for the real outcome of the meeting.

Comment

I Will Vote No, But Read This

Which One is True?
              No score for this post September 23 2005, 4:51 AM

A.
              KARS TREATY WAS CONCLUDED WITH GROSS VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW: ARMENIAN
              MP

YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 3. ARMINFO. The issue of recognizing or not recognizing the
              Kars Treaty is not on Armenia's foreign political agenda, says ARFD MP Levon
              Mkrtchyan commenting on the Turkish media reports saying that Armenia's FM has
              acknowledged this treaty.

"I don't think that Vardan Oskanyan has ever spoken about Armenia's acknowledging
              the Kars Treaty. This must be some misinformation," says Mkrtchyan. He notes
              that the treaty was signed with gross violations of the international law as
              it was imposed by the Turkish-Russian Moscow Treaty stipulating that all the
              South Caucasian republics should later sign similar treaties with Turkey. "In
              fact the Kars Treaty was imposed on Armenia and nobody asked its opinion," says
              Mkrtchyan.

To remind, under the Kars Treaty 1921 the Soviet Russia gave Turkey part of historical
              Armenian provinces with the towns of Kars, Ardagan, Igdir and Bitlis.

================================================== =========================

B.
              Yesterday I was being interviewed by a Turkish television crew. I was surprised at the amount of misinformation that they had. They were surprised that the Armenian-Turkish border is open from the Armenian side, that it is Turkey that keeps it closed. They were surprised that Armenia has no pre-conditions for establishing diplomatic relations with Turkey. They were highly surprised that even the recognition of Genocide is not a precondition. They were also surprised that the Kars Treaty has not been denounced or revoked by the Government of Armenia. Now I'm surprised that official Turkish propaganda has taken over and blurred the views of many.

There's another misunderstanding. By default, people assume that we're opposed to Turkey's membership in the EU. They're wrong on this one too. Of course we would like to see Turkey become an EU member.

On B, what's with that crap??? That is the official position of the Armenian government??????????????

Comment

Anush... good question!! I don't know!!

I couldn't open the site for part B... but if it's URL is armeniaforeignministry.com, I'd assume their part is more credible for the government's official position. I actually won't be surprised if they are for Turkey joining the EU. If so, Turkey would have to end the economic blockade and start acting the way the rest of the world (or most of the world) acts with its neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                X