Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hey im New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt everyone allowed to have their say? also you cannot answer my questions here http://www.armeniangenocide.com/foru...37&postcount=3

I want to have good relations with Armenia. Turkey and Armenia can have excellent trade relations like Turkey and Iran has. Azeris have a right for freedoms but it looks like you dont want it to happen. you are just trying to make their voice sillent.

Arabic is a Language, Persian is a sweetmeat, Turkish is an Art. (Old Persian proverb)

Comment

Your are allowed your say. But not against my country nor its people. And azeri voice is not silent, they (iranian azeris) know themselves as iranian and thats the end of story. I cant help it if every year grey wolf activists and pan - turanic turks come into iran from Republic of Azerbaijian and stir up xxxx, but you go to Iran and go to north and look for yourself. The people there are happy , the azeris are iranians, always will be and no one like you can make them change.
      Im very sorry you show hatred towards Iran as i saw you said you support attack on IRAN but that just shows how narrow minded you are, and also why your people dont accept the genocide. ! Grow up and stop giving xxxx to Iran if you support attack on them you are barbarian, you are supporting the death of hundreds of innocent lives that happens in any war..

Comment

hehe you say Turkey treats Kurds bad. WHAT about the Persian mass deportation of Kurds to Khurasan. you forgot to mention that.

Iran dictators kill 1000s of people so invasion in long run will save life. also you are affected by Persian influences. Azeris are made to thinking they are Persians but they are not. Persians are a minority in Iran they cant rule the majority forever. Persian government is worried that Azeris want independance and unite with north Azerbaijan. this is why Persian government helps Armenia.

you thinking millions of Iranian Kurds dont wanting independance? hehe

Arabic is a Language, Persian is a sweetmeat, Turkish is an Art. (Old Persian proverb)

Comment

hehe you say Turkey treats Kurds bad. WHAT about the Persian mass deportation of Kurds to Khurasan. you forgot to mention that.

Iran dictators kill 1000s of people so invasion in long run will save life. also you are affected by Persian influences. Azeris are made to thinking they are Persians but they are not. Persians are a minority in Iran they cant rule the majority forever. Persian government is worried that Azeris want independance and unite with north Azerbaijan. this is why Persian government helps Armenia.

you thinking millions of Iranian Kurds dont wanting independance? hehe
          As a fellow Turk I must say you attitude, approximation to the issue is wrong, very wrong.
          Iran is a respectful country which harbors our Azeri brothers, and expect a few consepts of nationality, their policies toward our brothers is positive. As Turkey we harbor Kurds, Armenians and many other minorities who were here before us. These people who are also our country's people we dictate the rule of devotion to our country's existence and borders naturally. But if you dont respect the borders of your neighbours how will you expect the same from your own minorities. Azeris in Iran as far as I knon form %20-%25 of Iranian community. And Kurds in Turkey form %15-%20 of the current population. Does it not seem to you that there is a similarity? I have never, ever heard of Iran killing, assasinating or opressing Azeri people in Iran physically. If that had been the case attacking!!! Iran perhaps could be a course of action. But there is no such thing and the if there is a problem of cultural oprresion it can be solved with dialouge. I, personally respect to Iran as a country, their fundemantalism in terms of Islam is completly their own bussiness. You have seen me posting about Pan-Turkic unification many times. But the unification I mention is between the existing Turkic republics. Not on some other dynasty's land. I advice to you caution, respect when talking to citizen of a neighbour country.
          With my regards

Comment

Arpad welcome first of all. Did u write to the forum of the site "allempires"?

Comment

Thanks elendi and aliskali yes i am also from allempires. but do not post there mcuh anymore becaue my internet is slower and the site takes long to load.

Anyway as i said im also half azeri,, and im also speaking little turkish. I have been there few times and really liked it. But i got pissed when turanist started giving xxxx to iran.

Persians in Iran are 52% and largest ethnic group. but if you count other persian groups like lurs/ bakhtiaris/ baluchi etc it goes to around 60-65% so persians people ARE the majority. But the rest of the populations in iran are all generally living peacefully side by side. Yes you may hear about tensions or probs with kurdish or even in south with arab minorities. But i personally havent herd much or any problems with the azeri people.

And also with the Kurdish problem it has mostly started with kurds from different countries coming in from Iraq border and stiring up the kurds, because otherwise the kurds in Iran are very much part of the population, and enjoy good freedoms. They dont have to go through checkpoints , they are allowed to listen to their kurdish music, they are speaking kurdish in peace. They even marry with persians/ azeris/ arabs.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Arpad...

Comment

Working...
                X