Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will We Be Brothers Again?(like Good Old Days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will We Be Brothers Again?(like Good Old Days)

I know it is a hard problem (armenian genocide).but maybe we can solve these problems in future.then we will be brothers again like good old days.
    but first we should resolve political problems between countries.but HOW ???

There were no "good old days", RUDO. Hard feelings have existed between Armenians, Turks, and Kurds for centuries. The first step in getting anything right is international recognition of the Armenian Genocide; then we can consider other issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
      There were no "good old days", RUDO. Hard feelings have existed between Armenians, Turks, and Kurds for centuries. The first step in getting anything right is international recognition of the Armenian Genocide; then we can consider other issues.
      Yes I think like you.First Turkey should recognise Armenian Genocide ,then we (turkey and armenia)can have good relationships.But ı think it is impossible my friend.Because turanists control our country(ı wish they didn't)

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
        Don't be so pessimistic my friend. Maybe there will be good old days.IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.(I am saying these sentences to you ,but I am also pessimistic about it.)

Comment

Dont you mean Nothing is Impossible.

The problem is even when the government of Turkey wants to recognise the Genocide they will have to slowly bring in the arguements to the public supporting the genocide because they have taken a stand that there was no genocide. You cant just change your position on something important like this over night. The older generations will just feel betrayed due to their governments dishonesty but if it is slowly introduced to them like maybe the Turkish government can say that it is possible that more than 1 million Armenians were killed and that the Armenian population was probably undercounted. Its little things like this that will slowly change peoples minds and slowly get them to support and admit that there was a genocide.

Nothing is Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by RUDO
            I know it is a hard problem (armenian genocide).but maybe we can solve these problems in future.then we will be brothers again like good old days.
            but first we should resolve political problems between countries.but HOW ???
            Sorry to say this but Muslim Kurds cannot be trusted, they said they are sorry for helping the Turks massacring Christians at Ottoman times but they are doing almost the same thing to Christian communities in northern Iraq. A back stabber is a back stabber and will remain a backstabber. We accepted Kurd’s apology and we appreciate it, but we can never trust the Muslim Kurd.

Comment

Yes you are right Kurds are not trusted people.But do you know why it is like that?Because they are diversed.they diverse in Alevis,sunnis,yezidis.So when one of them do something others do other things.Can you understand me?
              My english is not so good

Comment

But I can say You can trust alevi kurds.Because I am one of them.
                Do you know alevis?

Comment

We can get along with you when you go back to Central Asia where you belong.

Comment

RUDO, on the personal level, an Armenian and a Kurd can be friends, of course.

Politically, however, the agendas for the Kurds and for Armenia are different. Armenia and the Kurdish population can become allies only if they are trying to achieve the same goal, and even then there will always be distrust and difficulties. We first have to see what happens in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X