Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pan-Iranism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan-Iranism?

Do you know what is Pan-Iranism?

look: www.pan-iranism.com

They are pan-iranists, what do you think about this opinion?

That was cool bro, they seem to show Pan-Iranism as Pan-Aryanism of the area. but its funny how they consider Georgians Aryan - because most Georgians are Kartveli people. This pan-Iranism wont work because Aryan people of the region today are too different from one another. They best they can achive is a loose political alliance of Persians, Kurds and Armenians.

How did you find that website?
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]The Armenian Genocide is a reality that can not be debated[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

I'm the founder of this website

But we see the pan-iranism, as an cultural alliance... we know that georgians and armenians have a heavy rivaly, we have also between kurds and persian, but we need peace in this region, and this is our main reason, the turks, arabs, western, will kill us, our only solution is together go forward. we havn't any another alternatives.

Comment

Are you SERIOUS bro??? Thats your website? Let me more about yourself. Are you ethnic Iranian? Are you Muslim, Zoroastrians? How did you find this website and what do you think of Armenians?
        [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]The Armenian Genocide is a reality that can not be debated[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Armenoid
          because politically I dont trust Shah supporters, they are in bed with the enemy.
          Who is the enemy?
          No one can deny the fact that Iran was better off with Shah than todays' Mullahs.

Comment

Originally posted by chaini
            Do you know what is Pan-Iranism?

look: www.pan-iranism.com

They are pan-iranists, what do you think about this opinion?
            Interesting site.. but not realistic..
            However, Iran is our favorite neighbor!

Comment

Originally posted by Tongue
              Who is the enemy? No one can deny the fact that Iran was better off with Shah than todays' Mullahs.
              Before I repond to your stupid comment, I suggest you get an education first.

Comment

Originally posted by chaini
                I'm the founder of this website

But we see the pan-iranism, as an cultural alliance... we know that georgians and armenians have a heavy rivaly, we have also between kurds and persian, but we need peace in this region, and this is our main reason, the turks, arabs, western, will kill us, our only solution is together go forward. we havn't any another alternatives.
                I guess you are Iranian? Let me just say that I have much respect for the Iranians, the ancient civilization, and the Indo-European tradition. I am a full supporter to real Iranian nationalists, but this seems completely silly to me. I mean calling all these people of "Iranic-stock"? By the way, if Iran is able to invade and take Azerbaijan and crush pan-Turkism there, I'm all for it.

Can you define "Iranic-stock"?

That was cool bro, they seem to show Pan-Iranism as Pan-Aryanism of the area. but its funny how they consider Georgians Aryan - because most Georgians are Kartveli people.
                I assume by his reference to "stock", he is talking about racial/anthropological composition not linguistic. In the Caucasian mountains, its not so easy to spot any kind of obvious differences between Ossetians, Georgians, and Armenians. So I assume by the defenition of his website, "Caucasian stock" is part of the "Iranian stock".
                [url]http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html[/url]

[I]Anyone can become angry--that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way; this is not easy.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.[/I] -- Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Armenoid
                  Before I repond to your stupid comment, I suggest you get an education first.
                  hahahahaha - comming from you? Just who are you kidding? And BTW - I'll say goodbye to you now...

Comment

I haven't bothered to check the linked site out - its just not my kind of thing really. But I wanted to point out that there really is no such thing as Iraniac or anything even close. Iran is truly a multi-ethnic society and has been for a great many generations. It really is and has been a model of accepted diversity for longer then most any other major nation that I can recall. I feel quite badly for the masses of Iranian who have had to endure the religious fundementalism prevelant since the fall of the Shah. If only Western nations understood that Iranians are not just clones of their leaders - quite the contrary. (the multi-ethnic) Persian culture is and continues to be one of the great cultures of our world. It should be respected. And in time I hope we will live to see it emerge again and not be held hostage as it is by the current leadership.

Comment

Working...
                    X