Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Cultural Genocide, the Natural Byproduct of the Unnatural Turkish Genocidal Instinct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and The French?
    Europe and Ottomans have been arch enemies for a loong time. Though we have never waged war against France,( even helped them out a little bit at the times of Süleyman The Magnificient) the very word of "Turk" invokes an ancient fear which defines the stereotype of Turkish character that is defined by the church long time ago as people who learn to ride before walking, having the legs of a beast and so on. Besides Europe percieves Mongols as Turks too. Add Hun raids to Europe to the file. Thus I fully expect such sayings from any country of Europe.

Maybe they were mad at the Ottomans for making better bread right Elendil?
    Right Gavur

Comment

If Sultan Suleyman had not saved France from Germans, today we wouldnt see French nation existing.

The reason that Turk invokes the fear is actually based on Church's(Vatican's) propoganda. THose times the minds of the public was controlled by Church and they were inciting hatred towads Turks, to organize Crusades.

DO you know that they even said Turks killed Prophet Jesus so Christians should evange it. They were so liars that they did not even mention that Turks and Muslims love him as a Prophet and give his name to their sons(Isa) and his beloved mother's name Meryem to their daughters.

To compensate their failures they spread the fear of Turks so that the public wouldnt turn against them.

Originally posted by elendil
      Europe and Ottomans have been arch enemies for a loong time. Though we have never waged war against France,( even helped them out a little bit at the times of Süleyman The Magnificient) the very word of "Turk" invokes an ancient fear which defines the stereotype of Turkish character that is defined by the church long time ago as people who learn to ride before walking, having the legs of a beast and so on. Besides Europe percieves Mongols as Turks too. Add Hun raids to Europe to the file. Thus I fully expect such sayings from any country of Europe.

Right Gavur

Comment

It is the clash of newly born nationalism in both Arab and Turkish nation(not to mention Armenian and Greek).
        These kind of false propoganda also spread by British to divide the alliance of Muslims in middle east to make their job easy for colonization. If you see most of those Arab nationalists were among Christian Arabs of Lobenon. And in Turkish case it was the nation state building thing, from ummet to nation transition. These are early 20th century things and do not belong(or should not) to our times.

Arabs and Turks. These are two nations that their nationalism propaganda is based on insulting, blaming the other after the 18.-19. century. Unfortunantly you will come across sayings in Turkish that insults Arabic people. For example

Ne Şam'ın şekeri, ne arabın yüzü.
        Neither the candy of Damascus, nor the face of the Arab.

How relations evolve at such a short period of time.

Comment

Kudos!!! ++

Originally posted by Gavur
          Maybe they were mad at the Ottomans for making better bread right Elendil?
          Gavur, you made my day!
          Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
          II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
          III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
          IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Typical Turkish Reaction

There are four things Turks do when they are confronted with facts:
            I. They change the subject.
            e.g. They copy/paste tons of denialist crap from hate sites to divert attention.
            II. They project.
            e.g. They replace Turk with Armenian and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history.
            III. They cuss and threaten.
            Never an iota of shame or remorse...

Option I. Change the subject:
            Originally posted by TurQ
            The reason that Turk invokes the fear is actually based on Church's(Vatican's) propoganda. THose times the minds of the public was controlled by Church and they were inciting hatred towads Turks, to organize Crusades.
            The reason that Turk invokes disgust is clearly obvious when a sane person looks at the pictures in this thread.

DO you know that they even said Turks killed Prophet Jesus so Christians should evange it. They were so liars that they did not even mention that Turks and Muslims love him as a Prophet and give his name to their sons(Isa) and his beloved mother's name Meryem to their daughters.
            Then they have a curious way of showing their appreciation by slaughtering, turkifying, raping, pillaging and plundering the Christians for a thousand years and destroying their Christian heritage after they’re done with them.
            Hypocrisy is even more repulsive than the actual acts of barbarism.

To compensate their failures they spread the fear of Turks so that the public wouldnt turn against them.
            What are you compensating for by these acts of savagery?
            Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
            II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
            III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
              e.g. They copy/paste tons of denialist crap from hate sites to divert attention.
              II. They project.
              e.g. They replace Turk with Armenian and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history.

Option I. Change the subject:

The reason that Turk invokes disgust is clearly obvious when a sane person looks at the pictures in this thread.

Then they have a curious way of showing their appreciation by slaughtering, turkifying, raping, pillaging and plundering the Christians for a thousand years and destroying their Christian heritage after they’re done with them.
              Hypocrisy is even more repulsive than the actual acts of barbarism.

What are you compensating for by these acts of savagery?
              A good lesson about Turks

Comment

If Sultan Suleyman had not saved France from Germans, today we wouldnt see French nation existing.

Oh come on ..... that's absurd !
                I am a christian, and I was so my whole life, & I came across many many many Christians and Muslims... I have never heard such thing like "Accusing Turks for Killing Jesus" ... Who supposed to have said that ?? The Pop ??
                If he did then he's an "IDIOT" !!!

The Turks DID NOT EXIST at the time of Jesus , not even until 1000 years after Jesus !

And how can you accuse the Catholic Church of spreading propaganda aginst the Turks, where the HEAD of the Catholic Church had forgiven his "Assasin [Agca] " and visited him in his jail !! Why would he do that if he wants to spread propaganda ?

Comment

And how can you accuse the Catholic Church of spreading propaganda aginst the Turks, where the HEAD of the Catholic Church had forgiven his "Assasin [Agca] " and visited him in his jail !! Why would he do that if he wants to spread propaganda ?
                  He is talking about medivial ages not modern times if I understood correctly. To form a unified response to Turkish invasion, there were false propogandas, lies about Ottomans, though I do not know if "Turks killed Jesus" issue was among them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
                    II. They project.
                    Interesting, and true ...

So maybe TurQ can tell us what does he think about those pictures in the thread ?
                    I guess he don't have enough courage to say "I can't care less !!" , who cares about Armenian centuries old monuments !!

Comment

He is talking about medivial ages not modern times if I understood correctly. To form a unified response to Turkish invasion, there were false propogandas, lies about Ottomans, though I do not know if "Turks killed Jesus" issue was among them.
                      mmm But I thought that TurQ believes that those were not Turks, or Mongols ARE NOT TURKS !!! as he once claimed !!

And what on earth medival ages have to do with our topic, or even with a french Quote of Victor Hugo ?? Specially when he was talking about 20th century National fudes, or even when he was talking about an Ottoman Sultan !!!!!!!!!

What does an Ottoman Sultan have to do with Medival Ages and the Catholic Church ??

Contradicting one's self , or having no idea what he's talking about ??

Comment

Working...
                      X