Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Col. Alparslan Turkes of Turkey sign of devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elendil
    Hey hold it there. It is true that some Grey wolves murdered people in 1980. Also joined counter-guerilla operations. I am not a fan of them also. But, many of them are our people still, being called animals by a very citizen of my own country is simply wrong. If that is the case, a Turk may easily say that all Kurds are terrorists since PKK is a Kurdish based group. Condemn killers or the idelogy that is understandable, but you will show the people of this country respect no matter how wrong their idelogy in your view. I ask you to take these words back
    No I won't.Because a lot of innocent people were killed by them.They(innocents) were Turkey's only key to civilised world but by killing them Turkey closed its door and open a door to Şeriat.(today's Turkey)
    I can't take my words back even I want to say more bad things about him.
    I know a lot of people whose sons and daughters were killed by these ANIMALS.

Comment

My distant relatives were also killed in those times.
      Can you see why I am so angry?

Comment

Kontrgerilla and Ulku Ocaklari the the grey wolves are not the same. KOntrgerilla leaked into Greywolves and provoke and used some of them. They abused their nationalistic sensitivities. Many of them saw this fact after 1980 military coup.

And as far as kontrgerilla concerned it has also its left wing. Dogu PErincek and Aydinlik newpaper is one example.
        Originally posted by RUDO

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
          Kontrgerilla and Ulku Ocaklari the the grey wolves are not the same. KOntrgerilla leaked into Greywolves and provoke and used some of them. They abused their nationalistic sensitivities. Many of them saw this fact after 1980 military coup.

And as far as kontrgerilla concerned it has also its left wing. Dogu PErincek and Aydinlik newpaper is one example.
          Abuse?Some of them?Do you mean those grey wolves are innocent?

Comment

They were ready to kill men in order to defend their country(Turkey is only their country in their opinion ) and they were assisted by government and army.Right TurQ?

Comment

My cousin was shot by PKK, can you see why I am angry RUDO?
              That solves nothing and helps noone. People can not be evil as a whole just as Grey Wolves. Just as Kurds are not evil because PKK is

Comment

Originally posted by elendil
                My cousin was shot by PKK, can you see why I am angry RUDO?
                That solves nothing and helps noone. People can not be evil as a whole just as Grey Wolves. Just as Kurds are not evil because PKK is
                I don't imply all Turks I only mean Grey Wolves.
                And I am sorry to hear that Elendil.Allah rahmet eylesin.

Comment

I don't imply all Turks I only mean Grey Wolves.
                  Well you see Rudo, there were only a few assasins among Grey Wolves the rest thought they were doing the right thing for their country. They may be wrong or right but the ones expect assasins should not and must not be called "animals". That is what I say..

Comment

Allah rahmet eylesin
                    Saol.

Comment

What I am saying is that KOntrgerilla and Greywolves are not the same.
                      KOntrgerilla provoke leftist-rightist strife. They provokoe both sides..
                      And KOntrgerilla also leaked into far left.
                      Originally posted by RUDO
                      Abuse?Some of them?Do you mean those grey wolves are innocent?

Comment

Working...
                      X