Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

UK: No Armenian Genocide Took Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK: No Armenian Genocide Took Place

x

Don't take it seriously

@ RUDO

Don't take what you read in a Turkish newspaper too seriously.
    It's like eating tons of spice with a small piece of meat somewhere hidden in between.

That said, the Anglo-Saxons have a curious thing for the cult of Turkish Phallus Worship.
    They just can't get enough of Turkish delight being ejaculated all over their Zionist muzzles.

As for the Blue Book: NONE of the Turks who protest against it, including the mps, have ever seen its cover, let alone having read it.

It is an absolutely accurate, trustworthy and reliable source, that's why Turkey has protested to UK to denounce it.
    Guess what, the Turk lovers rejected their demand and the Turks were fffffffff.
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Several months ago, this was released, until British Officials make it clear ... I wouldn't trust anything I read in a Turkish publication !

Comment

Originally posted by pirate
        And history never lies.
        I've a mind to say something, but it's hard teaching a lesson to someone with their head so far up their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
          I've a mind to say something, but it's hard teaching a lesson to someone with their head so far up their ass.
          I agree. It would be like talking to a brick wall. In Turkish we call these douchebags "odun kafali", which means wooden head.

Comment

You won't be able to acquire anything with your empty claims.History writes all truths.And history never lies.
            I would be more patient from the guys, and I will give you ONE chance to proove your claims.

You seem very sure that Armenian Genocide "NEVER" happened, and you said that history never lies [ I hope you don't mean you school history book] ...

What makes you so sure ... show us a document to support your claim . Remember, this is ONE CHANCE I'll give you, if you fail in this, I don't want to hear your voice NEVER again.

I guess that's fair enough for you!

And by the way, Turkish sources are not acceptable, not reliable ...
            If a murderer said "I didn't kill" to get away with his crime, that doesn't mean that people are idiot enough to believe him , would you ?

Comment

Originally posted by RUDO
              UK: No Armenian Genocide Took Place
              By Foreign News Desk, Istanbul
              Published: Saturday, March 11, 2006
              zaman.com

Apparently, the British government does not regard the 1915-16 incidents during the Ottoman era as "Armenian genocide."
              I forgot to say, that the "Blue Book" of 1915 (the one in question here at the article) is a parlimantary document, whatever the Forign Office say about it is irrelevant, unless the British Parliament denounce it, it is still valid

And saying that "The blue book is the main proof of the Armenian Genocide" ..
              Is not only a lie, but it shows how ignorant the article writer is !!

Comment

I want to thank you maral_m79.Some people don't know to speak in this forum.I wrote something about this genocide under another title.So i don't want to repeat all of them again.If you search my messages,you will see what i say.Armenian people died during the WW1.That is true.But that was not a genocide.I wanted to explain this a couple times.But it was to no end.Somebody insults like saying "odun kafalı" etc.Both sides,Armenians and Turkey have claims.And of course i am not talking about our school history books.If there is a problem,i mean if Armenians want to proof all of this claims,Armenia should open their archieves.Turkish Republic archieves are open.And Historians should gather and negotiate about this without skipping any small details.This problem could be solved like this.You claim that that genocide happened.And i claim it never happened.If a conversation is not to solve a problem,it doesn't make any sense.I see that Any title is not to solve a problem in this forum.
                Regards;
                Pirate, it's too bad for Turkey that the conversation has already happened. Turkey had a chance to participate, and it tried. However, the conclusions about whether or not it happened have already been made by people who are much more familiar with the topic than you or us. To come here and try to argue that it didn't happen is useless. It's like arguing that the Holocaust didn't happen. If you want to talk about the details of how it happened, that's fine; otherwise, you've missed the boat.

Comment

I want to thank you maral_m79.Some people don't know to speak in this forum.I wrote something about this genocide under another title.So i don't want to repeat all of them again.If you search my messages,you will see what i say.Armenian people died during the WW1.That is true.But that was not a genocide.I wanted to explain this a couple times.But it was to no end.Somebody insults like saying "odun kafalı" etc.Both sides,Armenians and Turkey have claims.And of course i am not talking about our school history books.If there is a problem,i mean if Armenians want to proof all of this claims,Armenia should open their archieves.Turkish Republic archieves are open.And Historians should gather and negotiate about this without skipping any small details.This problem could be solved like this.You claim that that genocide happened.And i claim it never happened.If a conversation is not to solve a problem,it doesn't make any sense.I see that Any title is not to solve a problem in this forum.
                  Regards;

1) I asked you "Kindly" to show me an evidence to support your claim .... I don't want to "re-check" what you have wrote.

2) Obviously you have fallen for the Turkish propaganda that claim "Armenian Archives are closed" , when they are in fact not ... There was a Turk student who visited it lately, it was all over the news.

3) If you think that it's the Historian's job to determine that there was Genocide or not ... and I guess you are not a historian , how can you make sure that There Was No Genocide ??

4) If you think that No matter what we say here, that won't change facts (which is true) , Why on earth you join this forum ??

"I said/wrote", "You said/wrote" , " I think/guess" " You think/guess ", .... DOES NOT COUNT AT ALL !

Documents, recorded eyewitness accounts, official reliable accounts <== that's what does count.

You better start providing evidence ! I mean right NOW !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
                    @ RUDO

Don't take what you read in a Turkish newspaper too seriously.
                    It's like eating tons of spice with a small piece of meat somewhere hidden in between.

That said, the Anglo-Saxons have a curious thing for the cult of Turkish Phallus Worship.
                    They just can't get enough of Turkish delight being ejaculated all over their Zionist muzzles.

As for the Blue Book: NONE of the Turks who protest against it, including the mps, have ever seen its cover, let alone having read it.

It is an absolutely accurate, trustworthy and reliable source, that's why Turkey has protested to UK to denounce it.
                    Guess what, the Turk lovers rejected their demand and the Turks were fffffffff.
                    You all know that how I think.(If not,look at my posts).I know that Turkish media always lies.But We should know their lies and protect ourselves.Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X