Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parandzem
    Make love to the turks all you want, and their bosom buddy allies, but the bottom line is never going to change. Please do not assume to tell Armenians or anyone else for that matter how they should behave or feel with regard to the turks. I don't hate anybody, but don't think for a minute that means I am like you, ready to bend over and take it dry.

------------------------

Turkey Sets Three Conditions to Armenia

12.04.2006 23:41 GMT+04:00

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ Without the fulfillment of Turkey’s three fundamental demands by Armenia any development of ties between the two states is out of the question, head of the Turkish delegation to the PACE Murat Mercan stated in Strasbourg. According to the Turkish parliamentarian the conditions are as follows: settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict admissible for both parties; Armenia’s positive reply to Turkey’s proposal on the Armenian Genocide issue; recognition of the present borders with Turkey on the basis of the Kars agreement of 1921 by Yerevan. “Without fulfillment of these conditions it’s no sense speaking of normalization of the Armenian-Turkish relations,” Merjan said emphasizing the opening of the Armenian-Turkish border also depends on the proper fulfillment of the above mentioned conditions, reported Trend news agency.

! Reproduction in full or in part is prohibited without reference to «PanARMENIAN.Net».

http://panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=17371

The Turk is the anti Christ amongst the races of mankind. This proves it.

Turkey might aswell say to Armenia that you need to forget about the genocide, withdraw from Azerbaijan and Karabakh and recognise the borders that you did not create.

Oh wait thats essentially what they did say.

Comment

• Originally posted by phantom
      I think you understand Kharpert's point. If you don't, then you need some psychological help. Perhaps a lesson on tolerance, as suggested by Gondoarian, might help.
      I'll have to admit I'm not as tolerant as the tamud teaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kharpert
        Hmmm...I find that hard to believe. You announced earlier in this thread that you support the wholesale destruction of Turkey. You hate all things Turkish, and in fact you believe that there is no such thing as a Turkish culture.

This is not to debate whether you are right or wrong, but I don't know what the hell you're thinking when you say "I don't hate anybody".

Of course I support the end of the entity known as turkey. It was an artificially created entity created from the rotting carcas of the bloody ottoman empire and I support the return of ALL stolen land to its rightful owners.

Please quote me properly, what I said in regard to turkish "culture":

Death, murder, mayhem, mutiliation, destruction, pillaing, rape..those are the components of turkish culture.
        ----------

Let me simplify this for the extremely thick headed individuals here.

A couple of guys are real criminals. They enjoy stealing from people, they have been known to get their jollies by rape and beating and murder. But generally speaking, they profit from their victims. Then one day the one criminal tells the other let's get rid of these people once and for all.

So they come to my house, kill most or all of my family and throw me out, trying to kill me, I still manage to escape.

They get away with the crime, all happy and content living in my family's house. They never get punished.

You guys come along and tell me I am a bad person because I am telling everyone what these people did. I don't have the right to complain that I want my house back and I want the criminals punished, you are telling me that by MERELY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, I am an intolerant racist hating extremist.

I should keep quiet and take a college course in "tolerance."

Who da dummies??? Who are the ignorant foolish unreasonable totalitarian neo-Nazis, you who defend and protect the criminals or me, the victim?

I know, I know. Keep it up. Even making things this basic is beyond you because you are devoid of any decency or honesty whatsoever. Probably because you are criminals just like them. Criminals all stick together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondorian
          I have complete respect and tolerance towards Jews and don't have a problem with them.
          So you tolerate intolerance, how nice.

Are you as willing to criticize your government for not recognizing the Armenian Genocide as you are to criticize Israel?
          There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between "not recognizing the Armenian Genocide" and the outright genocide denials of israel, jewish lobby groups, major jewish organizations and politicians particularly in the US.

Comment

• Parandzem dont you know the western world has adopted this thing called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

PC is the new method to stop people thinking and to keep people in the middle ground all the time.

It is apparently 'wrong' for me to say that the Turkish race is the most evil, the most barbaric and the most anti human race that has ever graced our planet. A simple confirmation of this can be found by the fact that since recorded history first recorded the Turk he has made his presence known by devastating the planet, devestating races of fellow human beings and devastating civilizations.

That is my opinion and it is shared by many Armenians, Greeks, Cypriots, Kurds, Arabs, Slavs, Christians, Indians, etc....

Comment

• In Turkish we have a saying "It iti cheker" means Dog attracts other dogs, was just wondering about the latest flood of idiocy here

Originally posted by Parandzem
              Of course I support the end of the entity known as turkey. It was an artificially created entity created from the rotting carcas of the bloody ottoman empire and I support the return of ALL stolen land to its rightful owners.

Please quote me properly, what I said in regard to turkish "culture":

----------

Let me simplify this for the extremely thick headed individuals here.

A couple of guys are real criminals. They enjoy stealing from people, they have been known to get their jollies by rape and beating and murder. But generally speaking, they profit from their victims. Then one day the one criminal tells the other let's get rid of these people once and for all.

So they come to my house, kill most or all of my family and throw me out, trying to kill me, I still manage to escape.

They get away with the crime, all happy and content living in my family's house. They never get punished.

You guys come along and tell me I am a bad person because I am telling everyone what these people did. I don't have the right to complain that I want my house back and I want the criminals punished, you are telling me that by MERELY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, I am an intolerant racist hating extremist.

I should keep quiet and take a college course in "tolerance."

Who da dummies??? Who are the ignorant foolish unreasonable totalitarian neo-Nazis, you who defend and protect the criminals or me, the victim?

I know, I know. Keep it up. Even making things this basic is beyond you because you are devoid of any decency or honesty whatsoever. Probably because you are criminals just like them. Criminals all stick together.

Comment

• Well Turq I assure you that Greeks have no more love for Neo-Nazis like Joobian and Pandarzen as you do.

Turq I advise you to just ignore the forum Neo-Nazis, speaking to them only gives them dignity that is totally undeserved.

Kharpert I have the same advise for you that I do for Turq, ignore the Neo-Nazis, they do not deserve the dignity of being spoken to by humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurQ
                  In Turkish we have a saying "It iti cheker" means Dog attracts other dogs, was just wondering about the latest flood of idiocy here
                  kulampara,

Sikinde peynir görmüş, götünde mandıra açiyor...! I am sure your amcıks will be along shortly to service your needs.

Oops, I see the number one amcık has just arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondorian
                    Kharpert I have the same advise for you that I do for Turq, ignore the Neo-Nazis, they do not deserve the dignity of being spoken to by humans.
                    Good point. It's been fun watching them foam at the mouth, but it's time for this thread to die before the conspiracy articles start flooding in.

I'm sure Goebbels has a job offer for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kharpert
                      Good point. It's been fun watching them foam at the mouth, but it's time for this thread to die before the conspiracy articles start flooding in.

I'm sure Goebbels has a job offer for them.

Goebbels wants you, little boy!

Comment

Working...
                      X